Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Give To Caesar What Belongs To Caesar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give To Caesar What Belongs To Caesar (272 Views)

What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, “render To Caesar What Is Caesar’s”? / Caesar To Caesar! What Are Those That Christians Should Give To Caesar / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give To Caesar What Belongs To Caesar by Cipher999(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2017
Life Opinions : Episode 1

To some people, we were created by a supreme being. To some, we came into this world by evolution. What you believe is what you believe.
But if you look at the world today, the self-acclaimed religious activists, believers, (whatever you name it) seem to condemn those who do not believe or those who worship a God apart from theirs. The worst part is when you tell them their religion is false. Then you start seeing verses, quotes, scriptures flying at you from every direction.
I've happened to be a victim before. I just told someone hell ain't real. You know Nigerians now. Once you've crossed the line, you're in for it.
Immediately, see gangs throwing verses upon verses upon verses to the extent I had to accept. But the point is this.
It's a person's choice to believe in what you believe. It's also a person's choice not to believe in what you believe. Give them that respect in their choice and what they believe in. Once you've proved your point and it's going no where, just leave them alone. No need to hate, no need to force, no need to despise. Just accept them for they are and move on.
That's my opinion.

My opinions, my life.

(1) (Reply)

The Re-appointment Of Disappointment Of Life / Joy In Sorrow / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.