Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin (9906 Views)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Marshalxv(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Those guys are as useless as a used condom.

Go to opposite A division after challenge you'll see them there in a "shekpe" joint right opposite the police station getting drunk as early as 7 in the morning

Same drunk fools wilk be going about shooting innocent people anyhow.

May God protect us from this monsters

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by SirLakes: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by 1afrika: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nedfed:
The way you dress is the way you will be address.
Dress decently next time
I used to have this thought too until a very close friend I saw off to Ogbomosho from General Hospital Park (Ilorin) was harassed along Ilorin - ogbomosho road. His phones were collected, denied communication with people and humiliated. He was made to part with 30k. A wise man won't argue with an armed Nigerian 'security agent', You'll be charged based on ur bank balance obtainable by them. Anything online on your phone, no matter how legit, makes you a yahoo person. Apps as simple as amazon, aliexpress on your phone means you're duping sellers there, your banking apps too are not safe from these legally 'armed robbers'. However, I've not heard them foil any robbery attack in that axis.
It's however sad to see them wine and dine with known yahoo boys.

Just pray you don't fall victim

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by oglalasioux(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
ibiruk38:

Really! Would you say the same if she's your relative

I was just pointing out how frustrated we all are. These policemen you see on the road receive next to nothing as salaries. They buy their own uniforms and boots. They fuel patrol vehicles with their money and maintain same vehicles from donations made by concerned citizens. Most of police brutality is transferred aggression.

This girl is lucky she is alive to tell the tale. People get worse treatment from the police. Many who are innocent are locked up for doing absolutely nothing. She was treated badly and I didn't condone that.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by critic9ja: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
SARS are Nigeria's federal accredited criminals. may hot judgements of the Almighty locate them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by SirLakes: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nedfed:
Dress decently next time

I didn't see that part where she said she was dressed up like a stripper

Even if you tie wrapper if those bastard called SARS wan harass you they'll still do
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by cristianisraeli: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Teewhy2:
In as much as am against the molestation by the SARS , I don't want to think the lady dressed like the pictures above as at that moment because you are mostly address the way you dress.

shut up!! stupid he goat...quote me and let me eat you for lunch..the way shes dressed have nothing to do with anything
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by cristianisraeli: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
SARS officers are Criminals... But see d girl pictures sef.. undecided

The Nigerian police is your friend enemy

wetin do the pictures..she is free to dress the way she want

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kog45:
u be SARS no wonder Ngcobo end with p=Police.
Can't you see she's just seeking for attention... With the whole framed up accusations spiced with absolute nudity?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by cooljude(m): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:
I don't believe this story.

Until it happens to you, which might be sooner than later. I have experience extortion and outright robbery from them and I can relate with the story.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Inspire01: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
She must have opened her 2 fallen heroes on her chest that's y they treated her that way
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by cristianisraeli: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
in a sane country they would be arrested and charged for molesting the lady and they would loose their pension.i mean they are perverts..how do you finger a lad..i mean thats what i call it..only rapist would do such..we all know sars men are brutal and feared by the nigerian public
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
cooljude:

Until it happens to you, which might be sooner than later. I have experience extortion and outright robbery from them and I can relate with the story.
It won't happen to me. I am fully aware of the character of some of these guys. Her story is crooked.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by cooljude(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Teewhy2:
In as much as am against the molestation by the SARS , I don't want to think the lady dressed like the pictures above as at that moment because you are mostly address the way you dress.

What is your concern with her dress code. Where you with her when she was harassed. The day it would be your turn, you would know how evil they are.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is that the breast they touched?... They addressed you the way u dressed
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nathdoug(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nedfed:
Dress decently next time
shut up my friend even though she was walking with just pant it's non of their business...our system is totally bleeped up
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by thunderbabs: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
dominique:
The other day, they shot a father of two dead
The other day they beat up a lady for having tattoos
The other, they beat up a youth corper for having dread locks.
Too many incidents to count

Who are these animals parading as law enforcement officers? They need to be called to order immediately, they're going about their jobs the wrong way. I pray I never cross paths with them.

IGP sef is not in order.....so tell me who shld call dem to order....buhari? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerian police are pure scum, and SARS are the worst of the bunch
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
NicoBaba:
SARS are just bastards.. The ones on Ilorin ogbomosho axis after Lautech are just worst. If u are a fresh dude, forget it, u will be drop off d bus and get delayed for 1hr..n if u r more fresh with iPhone...juz know u r sleeping at d station dah day....
thunder fire any SARS in dis thread n on nairaland.
True bro. They almost dropped my bro and I on our way to Ogbomosho in the rain. Funny thing is we both use the same type of itel phone that comes with Google Hangout pre-installed on it. The idiots almost took us away for that. The problem now is, I live in Ogbomosho and school in Ilorin (Unilorin). Coming across them is inevitable. Believe me, Nigeria is doomed
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by cyborg123(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
I believe this account, in fact, only a foreigner or someone living an a bubble would doubt this. The question now is... Is this how we will keep on sitting and looking?
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Hoduwahishape: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Even though no one can validate her story, I have personally ​witnessed SARS operatives planting hard drugs on people. Guys be careful o. I am not joking here.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by erico2k2(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Teewhy2:
That's no xcuse .
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
U can't love nigeria and hate nigeria police and you can't love nigeria and hate the makers of it....so enjoy nigeria and her goodies
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Carter4luv(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wat is wrong with this sars official every negative report happening in d Nigeria police they will be mention. I wonder how 2019 will be like if this people don't stop dere dogmatic life style.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by dominique(f): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nedfed:
Dress decently next time

Why should her mode of dressing be an issue? Whose business is it if she decides to go half nakéd, it's her body. We Nigerians need to stop being overly judgemental.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by ROYA54321: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
you can make it today
dont depend on anybody
be the boss of your own

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by cooljude(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

It won't happen to me. I am fully aware of the character of some of these guys. Her story is crooked.

E go shock you, I am aware of my own character and they still came up with a way to extort money from me. When you are being framed and you are looking down the barrel of a gun, you would understand better.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Nedfed(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
dominique:

Why should her mode of dressing be an issue? Whose business is it if she decides to go half nakéd, it's her body. We Nigerians need to stop being overly judgemental.
Nathdoug:
shut up my friend even though she was walking with just pant it's non of their business...our system is totally bleeped up
SirLakes:

I didn't see that part where she said she was dressed up like a stripper

Even if you tie wrapper if those bastard called SARS wan harass you they'll still do

Am not in support of the harassment, not even the type that like SARS.
But to say the truth, SARS will never harass you sexually they are always after money.
70% of ladies in Ilorin presently now are into runs, you'll see them moving round@9it with no bearing dressed half naked, just looking for someone to pick them. Am every sure the lady must be one of them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Wizvic99: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wizvic99:
Instagram user @69Bars Kachi Anifela Zion has just taken to her account to cry out on the injustice Melted on her by Sars;

Good evening everyone, I’m at the height of my disappointment with the Nigerian police force, this evening ,I was going to get dinner only for them to stop me Nd push me into their truck, then they started asking me why I have yahoo apps on my phone that I’m a yahoo girl Nd shit, after searching Nd not finding any evidence, they immediately accused me of prostitution, I said no, we argued for a while, then the man (one of the federal SARS officials) came to me Nd started shouting that I’m carrying hard drugs that he wants to search my body for narcotics Nd shit, then this bastard put his hands INSIDE my bra, while I was shouting Nd trying to get out, he said he was going to beat me up if he heard another sound, amidst all my crying Nd struggles this bastard rough Handled me, dipped his hands in my pant , saying (no be today I start to dey see drugs for girl bra or yansh) I begged to call my mother and they refused, seized my phone,One man even came down from his car to beg for me Nd they chased him away saying he should mind his business. I cried bitterly, this is one experience that’ has demoralized me the most. They were federal SARS, their patrol was at pipeline at about 9pm. I hate the police!!! #stopharrasmentSARS

http://www.gistb4u.com/nigerian-sars-police-officers-sexually-harass-lady-illorin-wrongly-accusing-yahoo-girl-prostitute/

Lalasticlala , Mynd44, seun
Why do you remove my post from front page . This is cheating. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by lenghtinny(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
NgcoboP:

Can't you see she's just seeking for attention... With the whole framed up accusations spiced with absolute nudity?
Seeing is believing angry

When you encounter this unfortunate thieves in blacks, embarrassment will be an understatement. You will feel dehumanized and psychologically scarred by the time they are done with you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How SARS Officers Sexually Harassed Her In Ilorin by Greenthumb(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
dominique:
The other day, they shot a father of two dead
The other day they beat up a lady for having tattoos
The other, they beat up a youth corper for having dread locks.
Too many incidents to count

Who are these animals parading as law enforcement officers? They need to be called to order immediately, they're going about their jobs the wrong way. I pray I never cross paths with them.

Of all the men in police force, I dread those SARS guys the most. Mostly looking criminals themselves, they intimidate, extort, harass young people going about their legitimate businesses. Too many negative press about them and they can't all be wrong. Like you rightly said, I pray never to cross path with them or any other police officer for that matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Magistrate And His Son Attacked In Kano (Photos) / Can A Man Rape His Wife? / Court Discharges, Acquits Rasheed Ladoja Of N4.7bn Fraud Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.