Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos (40360 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Made4naijablog: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lady Disgrace A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her, This Morning At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/lady-disgrace-a-man-who-sexually-harassed-her-at-famous-motors-festac-lagos-video/

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Made4naijablog: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
Na wa o

Nigerian Pastor & Girlfriend Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/nigerian-pastor-girlfriend-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Topccy007z: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
What was the nature of the harassment?

Some ladies can be so unreasonable in laying accusations.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by delishpot: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
99% of Nigerian men are rapists and pedophiles. 80% are ritualists. Ladies take note.
Good people like me are scarce to find in that hell hole called Nigeria

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
I don't blame guys that uses girls for ritual ...I need money faa sad
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Bigajeff(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
You don't quick to Judge news you don't have its details on social media.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by jamael(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
99% of Nigerian men are rapists and pedophiles. 80% are ritualists. Ladies take note.
[img]https://media1./images/34e454b09a79f7825c06e0102171ab7a/tenor.gif?itemid=9410251[/img]

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by AmazingELixir: 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ok nice response
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by etugba(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
.Good for him.. mudaphuqa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by ckmayoca: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
nonsense thread

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by seyigiggle: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
unfortunately, your family could only produce one of your kind. MUMU!

delishpot:

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by rozayx5(m): 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

More like 99% of your brothers and 80%

Of your cousins

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by straighttalk(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Na Shakaraa!

If you doubt me, then go back in time to listen to the great legend of our time Baba Fela. He has explained it all. The lady just want show herself (Hard to catch).
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Josh44s(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

You mean nutcase like you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by slayprint: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
There is more to that story.

I make 3D customized phone case please check my profile.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Pavore9: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ireboya:
I don't blame guys that uses girls for ritual ...I need money faa sad

Don't you have a sister or other female relatives you can use since you have lost your humanity in quest for money?

9 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by KingLennon(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
That guy messed up. Why him go disgraced himself on top woman matter? A lady that one guy is even tired of banging her grin

No bad songs album is fire.....
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by tokrizy: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:

one famous GOAT spotted
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Beno3: 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2018
angry

All I see is the OP posting the picture of someone's back side.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Get four month old LED samsung tv from jumia using my signature link
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by melanch(m): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Girls and harassment. Guys stop harassing our girls. Be like that slowpoke that wrote that 99% of guys are rapists and pedophiles.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by OsuMustGo: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
delishpot:
A product of one...
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by lawrence35(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is high in Lagos.

I had to ask some guys to relax when they took on a girl because of the way she dress.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by davodyguy: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
Topccy007z:
What was the nature of the harassment?

Some ladies can be so unreasonable in laying accusations.

I concur. A lady is free to hit a man on his bum and say she was playing with him, but when a man returns the favour, it's sexual harassment.

How many people can relate with this?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos by Originality007: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / Woman Cages Girl In Bush In Ondo For Five Months (photos) / Soldier Slaps A Lady Inside A Danfo Bus, In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.