Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. (2964 Views)

Between Tecno Pouvior 2 Pro And Gionee A1 Lite Which Should I Go For / Gionee A1 Lite Full Review: 20MP Selfie Camera Samples (Photos) / Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by MissTechy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
I have been using the Gionee A1 lite (Not exclusively) for a month now and with every gadget, the Gionee A1 lite has its pros and cons, all of which I summarized in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-1wiYWjUeU&t=1s

As always, let me know what you think about the device and the review.

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by bogtrotter: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nice review... A little bit awkward watching you at the end of the video lol.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by lastbaff(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
The review is cool. Gionee phones often get heated when charging, playing games, or watching YouTube videos. But then, overall battery life is cool. You have to weigh the pros and cons to see if it suits your lifestyle.

Guys, check out the specs of Gionee phones here:
Latest Gionee smartphones and prices
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by Mediapace: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dope review !

But which one is gionee A1

When will they introduce ........

If you are thinking what am thinking hit like button

3 Likes

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by chingy012: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
MissTechy:
I have been using the Gionee A1 lite (Not exclusively) for a month now and with every gadget, the Gionee A1 lite has its pros and cons, all of which I summarized in the video below:

Nice review
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by shapoh(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
wink I love the love, its cool
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by capip120(m): 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Miss TickyTech you done try. Keep on with the good work.
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by olypharm: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gionee m5 marathon for sale, 6020mah battery capacity.The phone in good condition no single fault. 55k negotiable .Am in Lagos and will b in Ibadan with d phone on Sunday and Monday being 17 and 18th Dec. SO IBADAN PEEPS CAN HALA
Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by olypharm: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2017
am in Lagos I have a new gionee A1 lite for sale at 60k with all accessories and even a gift box I won from them that includes selfie stick, external speaker and table stand.Receipt and warranty card still available. 60k not negotiable. If u wan price go buy new one 70k.

1 Like

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by Haarbeedaymee: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Pls do u recommend this phone for someone especially d fact dat it gets hot during usage.
MissTechy:

Re: Gionee A1 Lite Review: One Month Later. by samhimself(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Does the Gionee A1 lite have a fast charging feature?? how fast does it charge??

MissTechy:

(1) (Reply)

Ciphone Gsm Mobile Phone Tv Iphone A510 / Did You Know About The Whatsapp Free Mode? / (REVEALED) Lastest Airtel Data Cheat You Can’t Afford To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.