Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 (1833 Views)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / 4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / 5 Tips To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by danieljoel759: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
8. SUNDAY JOSEPH - DAILY HAPPENINGS
He started daily happenings Youtube.com/c/dailyhappenings in the year 2014 (3 years ago), where he post daily updates, news, entertainment etc. He is currently a student of covenant university and his page have been drawing numerous attention lately on the internet

Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by danieljoel759: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
7. IKENNA AZUIKE - WHAT'S UP AFRICA
A late entry on the list, Ikenna’s What’s up Africa is the most light, fluffy, and, in the same breath, politically conscious YouTube channel ever on African politics. Ikenna Azuike is based in the UK and used to be a finance Lawyer before he started working on the satirical news show.

The videoblog talks about Africa and intentionally challenges the media cliches on Africa. Ikenna says this is the best darn African news show on the planet. I agree.

Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by danieljoel759: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
MOLIE BALOGUN - NAIJA RUNS GIRLS
If you need a crash, humorous course on being a Nigerian gold digger, this channel might help…or not.

The garish first-name only, Lolita, takes the online classes here and she does an interesting job. In real life, she is a half English, half Nigerian beautician and hair extension technician whose real name is Mollie Balogun. She isn’t actually a runs girl but her tips are as fitting as they come.

Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by danieljoel759: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
5. ARIYIKE LAW AL - ARIYIKE WEEKLY
Like Toke, Ariyike talks love and relationships, only she is more sororal about it. More like chicks catching up and bouncing ideas off of each other with all the OMG’s in the right places. It’s all a very light one-sided conversation replete with case studies that make Ariyike’s conversations easy to follow.

Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by danieljoel759: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
4. NAIJA CRAZIEST
This band of funnies have the most interesting, satirical commentary on politics, the entertainment industry and general social setup in Nigeria; it’s why they have collected such amazing following on YouTube. Once you get past the humor that is a bit rough at the edge, you really begin to enjoy the whole fair.

Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by danieljoel759: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
3. BELLAROSE OKOJIE - TECHCITY NG
BellaRose Okojie is the in-house reviewer at the TechCityNG vlog. The channel reviews gadgets and explores the consumer side of technology and has a good going with a mainstream, scarcely tech-inclined audience. Bellarose is also a VJ. She works at the Inspiration FM Nigeria, and brings her enthralling delivery from years working on Radio into her vlogging.

Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by danieljoel759: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
2. TOKE MAKINWA - TOKE MOMENTS
Toke Makinwa has a day-job working her voice as a VJ at Nigeria’s Rythm 93.7 FM, but when she gets home and kicks back, she’s giving jewels of advice about love and relationship. Think of it like a vlogger, Nigerian version of Steve Harvey’s Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. Guys.

Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by danieljoel759: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
1. OLISA ADIBUA - THE TRUTH
Olisa Adibua started his YouTube channel back in August, 2014. On it, he interviews big names in the Nigerian entertainment industry and then sometimes, random public figures. The goal; get to the truth. The vlog stays true to the name; the Truth and you are wont to see a fresh side to the lives of the a-list interviewees he features on it. Olisa is also a show host on Nigeria’s Beat FM Lagos station.

Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by danieljoel759: 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by hoesaintloyal(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
watch out for me.
Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
danieljoel759:
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Do Better Research before making a crappy list like this, not taking anything away from these great vloggers but there are guys killing it on youtube guys like Misstechy and My very own Personal Channel SIMBAZ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VqvTATKsPiDTe6XF5fifg The first ever African Imax Dolby Cinema Audio 4K Bluray Reviewer and High expensive Tech Channel that I started 3+months ago with over 100,000views and average 3000 daily views and super growing and lets not forget guys like Henryneo, Erik Okafor and Editorial 55 who is the Biggest Nigerian Youtuber and a lady for that matter with over 350,000 subscribers and 45million views and she start her channel 1year ago November dude do better research before ever making any list again bye.
Re: 8 Nigerian Youtubers To Watch Out For In 2017 by LaideOyebade: 7:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Do Better Research before making a crappy list like this, not taking anything away from these great vloggers but there are guys killing it on youtube guys like Misstechy and My very own Personal Channel SIMBAZ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VqvTATKsPiDTe6XF5fifg The first ever African Imax Dolby Cinema Audio 4K Bluray Reviewer and High expensive Tech Channel that I started 3+months ago with over 100,000views and average 3000 daily views and super growing and lets not forget guys like Henryneo, Erik Okafor and Editorial 55 who is the Biggest Nigerian Youtuber and a lady for that matter with over 350,000 subscribers and 45million views and she start her channel 1year ago November dude do better research before ever making any list again bye.

As in ehn. Useless post

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Blog + The Naija Adsense On It. / Please Help Me / .com.ng Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.