Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? (13632 Views)

Gunmen Attack Anambra Local Govt Secretariat, Behead A Vigilante, Kill 2 Others / Soludo Declares Curfew In 7 Anambra State Local Government Area / Local Govt Staff In Benue Burns Himself To Death Over Unpaid 3 Years Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
my sister needs this for registration into the university.
does anyone know where and how I can get it in Lagos.
thanks.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by acenazt: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Look for the liaison office

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by bedford101(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
anochuko01:
my sister needs this for registration into the university.
does anyone know where and how I can get it in Lagos.
thanks.
omo teh show area, u can’t get it anywhere in lag. Come warri, come home

Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by Kowor(f): 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
You can get yours in Karen ikotun in vi. Just make sure you can speak your language, know your town wella.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by PointZerom: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wear your Waka-waka shoe for the task ahead. Make I no talk my experience.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kowor:
You can get yours in Karen ikotun in vi. Just make sure you can speak your language, know your town wella.
Please help me! what has speaking language got to do with the certificate?
and what's the process like. from possible payments to time frame.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
PointZerom:
Wear your Waka-waka shoe for the task ahead. Make I no talk my experience.
Tell me more about it please. where I wan waka go.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
bedford101:
omo teh show area, u can’t get it anywhere in lag. Come warrri, come home
lool. I wish I could. I was told they have offices here in Lagos.
never been to warri all my life...hopefully soonest.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by PointZerom: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
anochuko01:
Tell me more about it please. where I wan waka go.

Just go to the nearest local govnt office to you, they'll tell you what to do.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by Kowor(f): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
anochuko01:

You'll be asked questions and told to reply in your locale dialect, the payment should not be up to 3k. I don't know where you are so, find a way to get to vi, tell anyone you see that you're going to karem ikotun, don't remember the number, there are lots of liaison offices in vi. So just tell them you're going to karem ikotun.(Delta state liaison office)
Hope the info is useful enough.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by Kowor(f): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
anochuko01:

And two passport photographs.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anonymuz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Go to delta state laison office19 Karimu Kotun St, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kowor:

You'll be asked questions and told to reply in your locale dialect, the payment should not be up to 3k. I don't know where you are so, find a way to get to vi, tell anyone you see that you're going to karem ikotun, don't remember the number, there are lots of liaison offices in vi. So just tell them you're going to karem ikotun.(Delta state liaison office)
Hope the info is useful enough.
God bless you Sis!
''Fortunately'', I neither understand nor speak urhobo.
are you from Delta too? if yes, where?
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
anonymuz:
Go to delta state laison office19 Karimu Kotun St, Victoria Island, Lagos.
thanks Sir!
God bless!
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by Kowor(f): 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
anochuko01:

God bless you Sis!
''Fortunately'', I neither understand nor speak urhobo.
are you from Delta too? if yes, where?
Ughelli North. I can neither speak nor understand. But my mum is from Asaba so I explained to the woman and replied in Igbo.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kowor:

Ughelli North. I can neither speak nor understand. But my mum is from Asaba so I explained to the woman and replied in Igbo.
lol. so we're on same page here. well, all I can are English and Yoruba. any trouble with that. ?
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by Kowor(f): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
anochuko01:

lol. so we're on same page here. well, all I can are English and Yoruba. any trouble with that. ?
Big trouble o!!! If you jam wale their especially. They don't like it when indigens can't speak.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kowor:

Big trouble o!!! If you jam wale their especially. They don't like it when indigenes can't speak.
wow. its alright.
there's a way out, I believe.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by HeyCorleone(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2019
anochuko01:
wow. its alright. there's a way out, I believe.
Hello
Did you later get the cert of origin?
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 7:25am On Jul 31, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Hello

Did you later get the cert of origin?
Yeah she did. They've got a liaison office on the island. I've forgotten the requirements but I think it includes you being able to speak your native dialect. And it was less than 5k.
Lemme know if you need it so I can ask for the location from my sister
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by HeyCorleone(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
anochuko01:

Yeah she did. They've got a liaison office on the island. I've forgotten the requirements but I think it includes you being able to speak your native dialect. And it was less than 5k.

Yea I do.

Need it for my sis too.
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by MICHEAL346(m): 12:33am On Nov 10, 2019
anochuko01:

Please how much exactly did they bill you to pay?
Am also in dear need of it now
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by anochuko01(m): 5:39am On Nov 10, 2019
MICHEAL346:

Please how much exactly did they bill you to pay?
Am also in dear need of it now
She paid just three thousand
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by MICHEAL346(m): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2019
anochuko01:

She paid just three thousand

Ok thanks, I have done it now. I didn't pay any money to collect mine because my uncle who worked there paid for me and everything was easy I wasn't even asked to start speaking my native tongue at all

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by Pitman4444(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
Is that the only place to get it in Lagos
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by NigPatriot(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Please did you get your on the same date you went there?

MICHEAL346:

Ok thanks, I have done it now. I didn't pay any money to collect mine because my uncle who worked there paid for me and everything was easy I wasn't even asked to start speaking my native tongue at all
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by MICHEAL346(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
NigPatriot:
Please did you get your on the same date you went there?

Yes sure I did
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by Winnerfem: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Pls how can I get my certificate done it is a matter of urgency
Re: How Can I Get Delta State's ''Local Govt Certification'' Here In Lagos? by Rachy29(f): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2023
Good morning dear,please I want to ask if one can do the state of origin certificate for some who is not in Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Imo Police Arrest 18 IPOB, ESN Suspects Over Killing Of DPO, Inspector / Deborah Samuel: Killers Must Face Justice - Gani Adams / Nigerian National Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.