Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Campaign Against Sars & Their Moronic Activities - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Campaign Against Sars & Their Moronic Activities (446 Views)

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / Lady Calls Out Airtel Over Their Advert Which Makes A Yoruba Woman Look Moronic / Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Campaign Against Sars & Their Moronic Activities by sharpwriter(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
It is not a new thing that many innocent citizens are being harassed by police officers, especially the Special Anti Robbery Squad unit (SARS). I became really angry yesterday when my brother told me of his friend's encounter with them; his offence (He looks too young to own or drive a car), this is someone that will walk down the aisle with his spouse by November or so; he finally bailed himself with N5000. I saw the thread on the corper that was harassed some days ago. I replied on that thread that all our talks and reactions are useless and stupid (they make no sense). Why? Because we are educated, and in fact we love to prove it by talking down on one another with big grammars. My opinion is that we are educated in order to solve knotty problems and we must start now.
The purpose of this thread is to brain task ourselves on what to do to destroy this madness. Our land is our land; it is not everyone that will travel abroad to enjoy saner climes. If anything happens that warrants evacuation of blacks, we are still coming back here. When has it become a crime to have different applications on phone or own more than one email? Is it not even madness and shame that our police officers questions someone carrying laptops, and indicting people that are enlightened about the 21st century happenings? It is simply showing our officers as illiterates and fools and idiots, which is also to our shame. Problems need solutions and not complaints, or else we will remain fools and victims to injustice. Success starts from somewhere, so, I am of the opinion that we should bring solutions from the brain corner of our head and say something as literates and educated that we are. Shall we launch an E-war or what? Forget about whether the government of the day is disappointing; frequent disturbance may achieve something in the long run. So let suggestions start flowing in. What shall we do?

N.B: This thread is not for pessimists that believe things can't be done. Let's be optimistic. Solutions alone please. No nation needs saboteurs. Be positive. Solutions are what we need to talk about, not casting down the talks here. Thanks.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala front page.

OAM4J please, help push this to front page to see people's view. Thanks.
Re: Campaign Against Sars & Their Moronic Activities by slex(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Best solution -- All complaints must be written on the police complain handle on Twitter.

create a hashtag #Sarskillers

By the time over a million people do that just wait and see the reactions.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mob Apprehends Three BRT Robbers / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 80 Year Old Retired Police Officer And His Wife / Police Officer Shot Dead A 13-year-old Secondary School Student In Bayelsa(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.