Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos (329 Views)

How To Get C Of O ( Certificate Of Occupancy) In Delta State. / Certificate Of Occupancy In Portharcourt...... / Official Procedure For Acquiring Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Of Occupancy In Lagos by yemre: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Professionals in the house, how long does it take to process a C of O in Lagos for a plot of land in ikorodu and the estimated cost. There's this land I intend to buy in Adamo area of ikorodu and I know I can't afford to build almost immediately. So, I intend to still buy but process the C of O. Kindly enlighten me so I can take a decision. Thanks as u contribute.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Thought About Investing In The Lekki Environ... The NEW LAGOS? / Plot Of Land Within Benin City / Dangote Depot @ Oke Aro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.