Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" (30723 Views)

Redeemer's University Slashes Postgraduate Fees, Msc. & MA Now Tuition Free / Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / Redeemer’s University Expels Actor Macaroni Over His Activities On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by asawanathegreat(m): 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
That is not enough reason, wake up ur ideals
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by niceprof: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
The school should resolve this amicably ,because at the end it is the image of the school that will be tarnished. Why admit muslim students when you know that you wont entertain muslim guest speakers. That's double standards .

In the court of law,this guy will win the case against the school..

2 Likes

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Foodforthought: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dnept:
Oga we are In 2017 and you know there are 3 sides to a story, your side, the bloggers' side and the truth.
In other words Bloggers no dey ever talk truth, shey?
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Mrdecent(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
He deserves more than what he got with all these stupid statement he made. He talks too Much
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by isax(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
toor
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Uceegal: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Okay
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by adisabarber(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by adisabarber(m): 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
niceprof:
The school should resolve this amicably ,because at the end it is the image of the school that will be tarnished. Why admit muslim students when you know that you wont entertain muslim guest speakers. That's double standards .

In the court of law,this guy will win the case against the school..

It's all about the money.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by lawman88(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
You are a bloody Muslim, why do you go to Christian university? Even if you will get the certificate as are bragging, it will take up to 10 years because RU will drag until supreme court fall on them
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by guiddoti: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Foodforthought:
These days ur village people no longer live in the pvillage...they are there with you in the city
Even they are in the churches. Villager goes to church.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oga o! And they'll call people without religion evil.
My Christian neighbours then used to throw away Sallah food given to them by their Muslim neighbours just because they told them not to eat it in their church. "it is sacrifice" they say.

1 Like

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Tamass: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
siraj1402:
Your major problem with him is that u are a Muslim.
I feel same also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by PSViewingCentre: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
so even in private varsities, victimisation reigns? cry

issorite!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Tamass: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mrdecent:
He deserves more than what he got with all these stupid statement he made. He talks too Much
I don't blame you..it's you type that gain joy by trampling on the weak

2 Likes

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Lomprico2: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
So after collecting millions in school fees for 4 years den no go come give me my certificate?

The thunder whey I go summon dey retreat with hurricane catrina. angry
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Lomprico2: 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
AryaSand:
Oga o! And they'll call people without religion evil.
My Christian neighbours then used to throw away Sallah food given to them by their Muslim neighbours just because they told them not to eat it in their church. "it is sacrifice" they say.

But they will collect money from a muslim! hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lomprico2:

Add Bloody to the back of that Hypocrite. What religion has caused in this continent ehen!

1 Like

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Sleyanya1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Foodforthought:

Space booking no dey pay

Lolz.. I Jes GT love for first page comment
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Icon79(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
But why would a muslim be attending Redeemer's University? Is this the school owned by The Redeemed Church
Is it a secular school?

O pari

abike12:
o ga o. this issue of not letting people graduate is serious and ideally should only be reserved for students that do really bad things like cause harm to other students and staff. they should also outline all the offences that are serious enough to cause expulsion and have the students sign the agreement at the beginning of every academic year so that everyone knows that rules are rules. i had to sign the honor code before taking any exam when i was in university and it was just a reminder that you know that if you cheat you're out.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Kaslyni: 5:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
siraj1402:
Your major problem with him is that u are a Muslim.
Of course being the only muslim in the institution huh? from the interview any sane mind can deduce the facebook comment was about his school... you see being smart and inteligent isnt always enough as humility is often important in life. Yes he was treated abit too harshly but he conspicuosly has his own arrogance to tame

1 Like

Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Kaslyni: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lomprico2:

LMAO... too many comedians on this thread
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by mikehelp: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
You can imagine after all the school fees he paid
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Faeton: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Emancipate urselves from mental slavery
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Yameater(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Foodforthought:

OK baba. Ur moniker sha
What happened to my moniker?
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by abike12(f): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Icon79:
But why would a muslim be attending Redeemer's University? Is this the school owned by The Redeemed Church
Is it a secular school?

O pari

I don't know if they can restrict who enrolls legally. If you are operating as a school, you can't say only Christians can attend, that's illegal (at least in sensible countries). The most you can do is let them know that these are our rules, they must attend church, etc and if you are okay with it then you can attend.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Mrdecent(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tamass:

I don't blame you..it's you type that gain joy by trampling on the weak
He indirectly called his VC foolish. No no no I was his supporter before this interview. He should have kept quite honestly.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by shabalistic: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
It is like this is a story from one of Naija home video.
I don't think the school have any right what so ever to withhold your certificate just because of a social media post. There are always different sides to a story but which ever it is I will not support or encourage the school to hold and delay an individual after graduating from the same school with loads of stress hat comes with it. This issue is one of the bad publicity the institution don't want to soil the name in mud water.
Kindly forgive the young man for whatever crime he has committed and let him lead his life peacefully so that he can as well be mobilised for service.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by EazyMoh(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fada da Aljani ba riba.
He should just write an apology and let the university release his certificate for him. Certificate (in theater arts for that matter) is overrated anyway.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Icon79(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Makes sense. But I attended Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK briefly a while back .... not sure I met any Muslims there, but I might be wrong sha.

O pari

abike12:

I don't know if they can restrict who enrolls legally. If you are operating as a school, you can't say only Christians can attend, that's illegal (at least in sensible countries). The most you can do is let them know that these are our rules, they must attend church, etc and if you are okay with it then you can attend.
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by abike12(f): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Icon79:
Makes sense. But I attended Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK briefly a while back .... not sure I met any Muslims there, but I might be wrong sha.

O pari

I live in the US too and I'm pretty sure the lack of muslims there is due to them choosing not to attend, the University cannot close its doors to people based on religion...
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by Icon79(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
I agree with you. And by the way, are you the Abike that I know?
Do you used to live in Chicago or in the state of IL?

O pari

abike12:

I live in the US too and I'm pretty sure the lack of muslims there is due to them choosing not to attend, the University cannot close its doors to people based on religion...
Re: Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" by abike12(f): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Icon79:
I agree with you. And by the way, are you the Abike that I know?
Do you used to live in Chicago or in the state of IL?

O pari

nope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chaos In Lagos JAMB Office, Ikoyi As Candidates Struggle To Do Data Correction / Federal University Wukari Closes Down Indefinitely (Photos, Video) / Olasunkanmi Arowolo, LASU Lecturer Introduces Edmodo, Mobile Classroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.