Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,028 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye (38850 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by NaijaCelebrity: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Pastor Foluke Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church, is seriously gushing over her husband, Pastor Adeboye.

She shared a photo of him on twitter and captioned it:
"Just take a look at my #MCM and #MCE. I am a blessed woman. #MansTooHot"

http://gidifeed.com/mans-hot-pastor-foluke-adeboye-gushes-husband/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Loyalblak007(f): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's her marriage
Bloggers let her be tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by TheMainMan: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
cute

5 Likes

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by thesicilian: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Man looks at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart.

6 Likes

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by mofeoluwadassah: 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
so mama sef dey use #tag....this is serious grin

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by BreezyCB(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skibiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
Poom, poom, you dun know

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Jaytecq(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
alright
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Papiikush: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
How did she know the meaning of "MCM" and the "MansnotHot" trend?

Be like say mama sef dey watch MTV base and Trending on HipTV.

Yes ma, this tweet is not holy undecided

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by HumbleGee(f): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
so mama sef dey use #tag....this is serious grin
lol

3 Likes

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by stcool(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
#MansTooHot, I'm not understanding undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by cristianisraeli: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44[/quote]

is this not a sin?but if na member post am now you and your private jet husband go say na sin..if you are a dundi christian way no get money for soap..do not quote me unless i will crush you and even adeboye cant save you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by PMWSpirit(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Daddy G.O thing go skkrrrrryah pat pat pat pat pat pat skiiii

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THINGY! !!

3 Likes

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by lumzybo: 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
I can't believe mama is doing the #mcm thingy.... best guess na the handler job. All the same sha... #weldonma

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Articul8(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
And my parish pastor will be telling me what not to do on social media

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by solpat(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
kiss Cool

1 Like

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by anochuko01(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Loyalblak007:
It's her marriage Bloggers let her be tongue
THREAD CLOSED!

4 Likes

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
I've tried to imagine Daddy G.O receiving head from Foluke but the image is not forming. Somebody, please help.

5 Likes

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by yabatown: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
YOU ARE INVITING TROUBLE.
ACT LIKE A PASTORS WIFE AND NOT AN ATTENTION CRAZED TEENAGER
RESPECT YOURSELF AND YOUR CONGREGATION
THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS TYPE OF TRASH, WOMAN
IT IS NOT PROPER AT ALL
DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE: PASTORS WIFE OR STEPHANIE OTOBO.

17 Likes

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by maxiuc(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by asawanathegreat(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Spiritual fada in d mood
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by maxiuc(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Articul8:
And my parish pastor will be telling me what not to do on social media
Hahahaha those parish pastors can disturb I don't even have any of church members on any social media as friends

My pastor no dey let me rest he always disturbing of my mustache and beards I tire oooo,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by Isaacpyo04(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol,
From the little I know about them, I can categorically say she wasn't the one that posted that. Maybe Leke, how she won take know what's 'man's too hot'? cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by free2ryhme: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Pastor Foluke Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian church, is seriously gushing over her husband, Pastor Adeboye.

interesting

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44
Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by SurePresident: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
I'm loving this! cheesy This couple has worked hard and already fulfilled the glorious Purpose for which they were created, it's left for you and I to impact the world for good. Who knows, you reading this could have been one of my victims because I would probably have kidnapped and used you or other persons for ritual if not for... Only GOD knows how many millions of people that his preaching helped transformed from being evil to good. I was a semi-Herbalist before I heard his preaching and got bornagain in RCCG, weather you want to acknowledge the truth or not they touch so many lives for good. It's their time to enjoy the rest of their worthy life before they leave this plane of existence to the higher realm. I love Mummy and Daddy Adeboye.

The guy below me is such a perv! Daddy has severally reiterated that MouthAction is sexual perversion, devil popularize and trivialize it because he knows it destroys the glory/power/authority of the Mouth.
KOPT55:
I've tried to imagine Daddu G.O receiving head from Foluke but the image is not forming. Somebody, please help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye by blowjob: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
SHE DEY HAIL AM, grin grin..MY GUY,THE MASTER SCAMMER...STUPID AND IGNORANT 200MILL MUMU... angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Is A Disgrace, Has Mental Problem - Prophet Iginla / I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.