Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device (8182 Views)

Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai / Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by atilla(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2017
oP did they pay u for this promo?
When did techno become an African brand?
Byways if they like let them not include these features in other flagship devices and be rumouring sebi people won't buy their devices
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by bravesoul247(m): 11:09am On Oct 17, 2017
I'll be very happy if I have this phone. Who will gift it to me?
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by bravesoul247(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2017
Iamdemola:
It is that time of the year when mobile phone makers release their flagship devices into the market and Africa number one mobile brand-TECNO is not left behind as there are rumours already flying around that the next Phantom device may be launched any time soon. Would it be 7 and/or 7+? Below are the top rumours about the next Phantom smartphone from TECNO Mobile.

FRONT PLACED FINGERPRINT SCANNER
[img]https://3.bp..com/-SZOxmXT4ExM/WeSoUYm_TcI/AAAAAAAAAgQ/61H14Ueem1sO1BfBABjulzQsF1odWXlDACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20171016-WA0019.jpg[/img]

While we are still being fascinated by the dual rear camera configuration, there are speculations that the next TECNO Flagship might have its fingerprint sensors placed at the front instead of the usual back placement. This means it will double as the home button as well as securing the device. Is TECNO Mobile going the Apple ways this year? Only time will tell.

EYE SCANNER AND VOICE UNLOCK APPLICATION
[img]https://2.bp..com/-trkFqYCkJ8s/WeSoUaf_4tI/AAAAAAAAAgU/gOcBi1-c4UMONLV7edCAgcju8i8QCJFmwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20171016-WA0020.jpg[/img]

There are conflicting rumours that the latest TECNO Flagship will come with an eye scanner, and a voice unlocking application. While this might be a rumour, I do hope it is true, and if it is, it means TECNO is about to outdo themselves as far as security is concerned.

20MP + 16MP REAR CAMERA
[img]https://2.bp..com/-G7db0fbpD48/WeSoUVDB9-I/AAAAAAAAAgY/hn2FV-jiSrcMpB3goYMLlFiYStdyF4MIwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20171016-WA0021.jpg[/img]
The biggest rumour is that the new TECNO flagship device will come with a dual back camera of 20MP + 16MP configuration. If you could recall, the Phantom 6 has 13MP + 5MP dual back cameras, the 13MP being the main camera while the 5MP is the refocus camera.
The Phantom sub brand of TECNO Mobile is in a class of its own and is the most classy and premium device from the brand. We therefore expect the camera of the next Phantom to be great improved upon.
According to rumour mills, the upcoming Phantom device will host a more improved dual camera similar to what obtained on the Samsung Note 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. The camera is expected to be built with materials provided by one of its competitor just like its predecessor. So, if the rumours flying around turn out to be true then, we might be expecting one of the best camera phones this year from TECNO Mobile.

IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY

That’s not all, we heard that the device will spot a super thin bezel-less AMOLED display having a 1440*2560 pixel resolution. Higher resolution means the colour will be more vibrant and display will be brighter as well.
One of many choices we make when buying a smartphone is the display type. If the leaked image above is anything to go by, then, we should start saving for this beautiful device.

While not so much is known about the other specs of the upcoming device this time around, it’s safe to assume that it will at least come with 4GB of RAM and a fast processor.

For those who aren’t in the know, the last Phantom device; TECNO phantom 6 was launched around October last year, so if TECNO honours a 12-month refresh cycle, the THE NEXT PHANTOM could be coming in about few weeks from now. What do you think about the rumoured specs?

Source: techsyrub dot com
Thanks for this.
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by bravesoul247(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No offence but;
I got zero respect for Tecno and Tecno users.
And we don't even care if you respect us or not lol
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by graciousolo(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2017
Bros, you ain't that smart.

You see the pattern in the names?
A 'real' name + two numbers and, short comments.
This is not the behavioural pattern of Nairalanders.

Study well before execution.
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
If it's tecno, it's not original. undecided
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by NaijaTechGuy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol Tecno ehn... The phantom 8 looks like the tecno spark a bit. See exclusive pre-launch photos : http://www.naijatechguy.com/2017/10/see-exclusive-pre-launch-images-of.html .
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Queentito(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2017
asawanathegreat:
I hope it will not be too expensive to buy oo

I hope so too, I need to replace this phantom 6 I'm using
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2017
Still the same mtk
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Behankey(m): 6:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Eagerly awaiting this phone. Tecno's phantoms no dey disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Behankey(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2017
atilla:
oP did they pay u for this promo?
When did techno become an African brand?
Byways if they like let them not include these features in other flagship devices and be rumouring sebi people won't buy their devices
Na dem still dey sell pass for Africa na. Maybe na why OP call em African brand be that.

1 Like

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Behankey(m): 7:19am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No offence but;
I got zero respect for Tecno and Tecno users.
Lol, it's not like Tecno users need your respect na. Let people enjoy their Tecno phones in peace. Your respect no be wetin go make the phone work.

1 Like

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by scarycuteface(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2017
Rumours up and down. When is the launch so we can confirm the greatness of the phone?

1 Like

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Freelancerx: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2017
One thing is sure, this next phantom will be a step up. The phone is gonna be huge.
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by eki2000(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
I believe in tecno now, whoever that say tecno has not changed is a fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z A7 Specifications Review / Help!!!!i Can't Receive Sms On My Phone / How To Get Double Data On Glo Without Auto Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.