Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device (8174 Views)

Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai / Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone (2) (3) (4)

Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
It is that time of the year when mobile phone makers release their flagship devices into the market and Africa number one mobile brand-TECNO is not left behind as there are rumours already flying around that the next Phantom device may be launched any time soon. Would it be 7 and/or 7+? Below are the top rumours about the next Phantom smartphone from TECNO Mobile.

FRONT PLACED FINGERPRINT SCANNER
[img]https://3.bp..com/-SZOxmXT4ExM/WeSoUYm_TcI/AAAAAAAAAgQ/61H14Ueem1sO1BfBABjulzQsF1odWXlDACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20171016-WA0019.jpg[/img]

While we are still being fascinated by the dual rear camera configuration, there are speculations that the next TECNO Flagship might have its fingerprint sensors placed at the front instead of the usual back placement. This means it will double as the home button as well as securing the device. Is TECNO Mobile going the Apple ways this year? Only time will tell.

EYE SCANNER AND VOICE UNLOCK APPLICATION
[img]https://2.bp..com/-trkFqYCkJ8s/WeSoUaf_4tI/AAAAAAAAAgU/gOcBi1-c4UMONLV7edCAgcju8i8QCJFmwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20171016-WA0020.jpg[/img]

There are conflicting rumours that the latest TECNO Flagship will come with an eye scanner, and a voice unlocking application. While this might be a rumour, I do hope it is true, and if it is, it means TECNO is about to outdo themselves as far as security is concerned.

20MP + 16MP REAR CAMERA
[img]https://2.bp..com/-G7db0fbpD48/WeSoUVDB9-I/AAAAAAAAAgY/hn2FV-jiSrcMpB3goYMLlFiYStdyF4MIwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG-20171016-WA0021.jpg[/img]
The biggest rumour is that the new TECNO flagship device will come with a dual back camera of 20MP + 16MP configuration. If you could recall, the Phantom 6 has 13MP + 5MP dual back cameras, the 13MP being the main camera while the 5MP is the refocus camera.
The Phantom sub brand of TECNO Mobile is in a class of its own and is the most classy and premium device from the brand. We therefore expect the camera of the next Phantom to be great improved upon.
According to rumour mills, the upcoming Phantom device will host a more improved dual camera similar to what obtained on the Samsung Note 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. The camera is expected to be built with materials provided by one of its competitor just like its predecessor. So, if the rumours flying around turn out to be true then, we might be expecting one of the best camera phones this year from TECNO Mobile.

IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY

That’s not all, we heard that the device will spot a super thin bezel-less AMOLED display having a 1440*2560 pixel resolution. Higher resolution means the colour will be more vibrant and display will be brighter as well.
One of many choices we make when buying a smartphone is the display type. If the leaked image above is anything to go by, then, we should start saving for this beautiful device.

While not so much is known about the other specs of the upcoming device this time around, it’s safe to assume that it will at least come with 4GB of RAM and a fast processor.

For those who aren’t in the know, the last Phantom device; TECNO phantom 6 was launched around October last year, so if TECNO honours a 12-month refresh cycle, the THE NEXT PHANTOM could be coming in about few weeks from now. What do you think about the rumoured specs?

Source: techsyrub dot com

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Ennyholar: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Waiting eagerly for next Phantom.
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by henry007(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by felaliveson: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Mcheeeew, so it's Tecno (chinko) phone ...

* Spit and leaves d thread*

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Holuwarsweun(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by NwaAmaikpe: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2017

No offence but;
I got zero respect for Tecno and Tecno users.

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by obafemee8: 8:50am On Oct 17, 2017
hmmmm

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Jung(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Ayama
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by siraj1402(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2017
" Is TECNO Mobile going the Apple ways this year? " Infinix has already done this, so it's not a new thing if Tecno do it.
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by aku626(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Almost read this as python dance

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

No offence but;
I got zero respect for Tecno and Tecno users.

So make we go kill oursef abi

Rocking my J8 jhoor

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by powerfulengine(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2017
afrione will soon do a better one
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Benjom(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Issorite
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Nawteemaxie(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Didn`t even read the topic completely before I came to book space. I thought I saw "Top Biggest Rumors ever spread..."

E no go better for space booking. undecided
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by teamf: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
My phantom 6plus for sale
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by omoadeleye(m): 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
No time
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by asawanathegreat(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2017
I hope it will not be too expensive to buy oo
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Hargbo(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2017
what is the post doing in the front page
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by jobaltol: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2017
Buy assets...dont buy liabilities...
In the next 12 months, another flagship phone will come out....reducing the worth of this about-to-be released flagship phone....
A word is enough for the wise...

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Mouthgag: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2017
This stupîd phone company should stop feeling like they're relevant

No one gives a fück on the stupìd phyton phone
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by johnp2(m): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2017
So what now?
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by stano2(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Sheun001(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

No offence but; I got zero respect for Tecno and Tecno users.
seems you've been released from that zoo
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Sheun001(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

No offence but; I got zero respect for Tecno and Tecno users.
seems you've been released from that zoo *MONKEY*
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Proffdada: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Two things will kill this,
poor screen.
Cheap SoC processor
tecNO feels they've nigerian market by the balls since tiger brand is popular and fail to see in coming competition
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Dandsome: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Let's see it when it comes out
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by mmafhew(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Infinix users lipsrsealed
Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Hassan080196(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2017
That's Samsung way and not Apple

Re: Top Biggest Rumours About The Next Phantom Device by Abdstrakt(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Looking forward to this. Fingers crossed it's an 18:9 display

Xiaomi Does not Have Service Care In Nigeria My Xiaomi Note 5A Screen Is Broken / Airtel Changed Data Plan / Evernote Pulls Out Its Support For Blackberry Devices And Windows Phones