Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures (27429 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Melikam:
YOU WILL BE SURPRISE TO SEE TONY NWOYE AS THE GOVERNOR ELECT OF ANAMBRA STATE COMES NOVEMBER 19TH 2017.
Yes o my brother.hes emerging the same way aketi and obaseki did.his underdog status.for him to be the house of reps member in obiano's constituency is no mean feat.he will shock obiano and obaze.
Meanwhile,the pdp crowd is so scanty not even up to 20 percent of the number that turned out for obingo.i believe apc's own would be larger.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by gidgiddy: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
McINoWell:
I thought they said no election in anambra..

People will come out for campaign really, thats where money is.

Wether people come out to vote is another issue.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by Charly68: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
PDP is set to return back to her winning way.. See people...Peter Obi entrance is another game changer..the technocrat they brought in to contest will give Obiano the greatest run for this race ..Anambra election I learnt is one of the most costly election in Nigeria history though Buhari economic policy has silenced most of the political money bags in the state.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
globemoney:

The only shock that will be witnessed on the election day will the the inability of obaze to win his own LGA.. Obiano will win with no less than a landslide going from the situation on ground, as for infrastructure obi left behind, can we know the infrastructure because as far as we obiano obiano has completed more cap-ital projects than obi in 4 years. Obiano has outperformed obi in just 4 years! facts
Show us facts of what obiano has done and stop running your mouth. Till date, obi still remains the best governor in anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by emvicks2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
[em]its alright[/em]
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by Mopolchi: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
OHO ejebego Agu Awka

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by Mopolchi: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2017
nwabobo:

Obiano that mandated civil servants to turn up and took roll call of attendees?

Oga eme unu fam na anya.
See finishing

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by Chikeluba25(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2017
OHO prefer small All Saints Cathedral field for his campaign flag off as he is unsure of large attendance. Very poor event to be compared with that of Obiano, the difference is clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by 9inches(m): 12:39am On Oct 17, 2017
globemoney:
Africonji, nwabobo, mopolchi, winterfell007, whynotthetruth, 9inches, and other peter obi epropagandists, PDP Mega Rally, without any PDP Governor, none even from SE or PDP senator, including their only senator in Anambra, nor any house of reps mkember.... that one na PDP rally?

PDP died in Anambra the day they handed over the party structure to obi

greedy peter obi has finally hijacked PDP and turned it to Peter deceiving People(obaze)..

So you finally support Obiano; what a revolutionary moment!

PDP had already died even before Peter Obi became a member. Heck it's even Peter himself that drove the nail on their coffin during his tenure as governor. Obi and Obiano are still the best Anambra has ever had. Obaze should wait till 2022, but that's if Soludo decides not to run.

FreeGlobe:

hundreds of millions spent, 250 megawatts, 60% completion. Believe this and believe anything. I smell fraud and obiano is not going anywhere
FreeGlobe:

Go and do your research, Google it. The man you are campaigning for has yoruba roots. There is nothing igbo in being the Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti.
FreeGlobe:
when will he visit the traditional rulers in Ekiti State where he holds the title of Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti. Anybody with yoruba roots shall not rule us. Aru!
FreeGlobe:
All hands must be on deck to ensure he is disqualified. I trust the litigation powers of Ndi Anambra grin
FreeGlobe:
^
Nonsense, even though I'm not particularly a supporter of Ngige but he is far better than Peter obi and his new stooge combined. You people keep mentioning okija shrine but forget Peter obi too belongs to olumba olumba
FreeGlobe:

not when the obi of onitsha has started the desecration. was he not part of the team that went to Lagos to collect dollars from Ifeanyi Uba? bloody hypocrites
FreeGlobe:

tell that to the mammoth onitsha crowd who will actually vote that gathered at the rally. The obi of onitsha has become an APGA member so he is not taken seriously
FreeGlobe:

and you open your dirty mouth to criticize boko haram when you are a Catholic boko haram yourself. Do you even know Ngige is a Knight in Catholic church I.e more powerful that Peter obi in Catholic. Is there any Catholic Bishop with more influence than the Anglican Anikwenwa rtd in Anambra. Like I said, the figures were manufactured in your anus. I hope you will not kill yourself when Ngige is declared winner.
FreeGlobe:

so they will not vote because they are okada men and truck pushers. why is Peter obi and his clown candidate not pulling this crowd too since them dey find food chop?
FreeGlobe:
one wonders if the skin bleaching Willy obiano will not perform worst than his master Peter Obi considering the number of masters he has signed agreement with. His tenure will concentrate on settling or withdrawing from those masters. God forbid. Great write up
FreeGlobe:

shut your dirty mouth, the debate was watched live and it was obvious Obiano is a failure and fyi, this is from thisday!
FreeGlobe:

nne I hope you will have a large heart to acccept Obiano's loss this Saturday. It is very imminent cheesy
FreeGlobe:

musiwa2 I will vote Ngige over clueless Obiano and incompetent Peter obi. Take that to the bank
FreeGlobe:
You mean Inec to announce APGA's Obiano winner with over 100,000 ghost voters.
cheesy cheesy
Shambolic election which the 'winner' will last shorter than Kim kardashian's marriage.
FreeGlobe:
From now to March is a long time for courts to deliver judgment. I predict Obiano will be the first "Governor (s)elect" in Nigeria that will not be sworn in.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by David160(m): 6:04am On Oct 17, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
it was successful
notable men and women was there

note: i belong to no party for now

Obiano forked up when we needed him most
obaze yet to give me a valid reason to trust him that he won't be worse than Obiano
haaa Tony nwoye that one even with 500,000 federal might will not go pass nsugbe his town so he's not even in competition

am yet to make a decision on what it will be by then but surely it will be between Obiano or obaze

enjoy the pictures
I think pdp will win this
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by Ewedegubbler: 6:08am On Oct 17, 2017
AlfaWaleFatai:
it was successful
notable men and women was there

note: i belong to no party for now

Obiano forked up when we needed him most
obaze yet to give me a valid reason to trust him that he won't be worse than Obiano
haaa Tony nwoye that one even with 500,000 federal might will not go pass nsugbe his town so he's not even in competition

am yet to make a decision on what it will be by then but surely it will be between Obiano or obaze

enjoy the pictures

Your own type of madness dey only inflict teenagers and that's why the name Tony Nwoye never put fear for your PDP eye so far. A guy that came second with only 30k votes in the last election despite being terribly sabotaged by GEJ is an unknown entity to you?
Come November 19th o ga eme gi voom n'anya mgbe Tony ga agba unu okpa n'eze
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by AlfaWaleFatai: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Ewedegubbler:

Your own type of madness dey only inflict teenagers and that's why the name Tony Nwoye never put fear for your PDP eye so far. A guy that came second with only 30k votes in the last election despite being terribly sabotaged by GEJ is an unknown entity to you?
Come November 19th o ga eme gi voom n'anya mgbe Tony ga agba unu okpa n'eze
he came second because of Gej factor and how Anambarians love Gej and pdp trust me he would have won the election.

so mr man i hope you remembered how ngige fared in the election a distance 3rd
so can you compare the love Anambarians use to have for ngige to that of Tony
if Anambra can dump ngige who enjoyed massive love from the masses when he was in pdp and even acn
if Anambarians can dump him both on gubernatorial and senate
who's Tony nwoye?
a known bloody cultist?

hmmmm just keep working for your boss it's allowed to promote your candidate especially when you're paid to do so grin

everybody will win grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by powerkey: 7:00am On Oct 17, 2017
Spylord48:
I thought there won't be any election in Anambra state? Why are you then campaigning for PDp?

Ok olo, you mean they should campaign for the hunger party APC?

Not in the East...PDP we know.....
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by zillazilla: 7:42am On Oct 17, 2017
✔ote DPC, #Yul/Emeka, the voice of the youths.

Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by globemoney: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2017
bigmodo:

Show us facts of what obiano has done and stop running your mouth. Till date, obi still remains the best governor in anambra state.
Obiano admin has employed more people than obi, obiano has more capital projects more than obi, obiano rescued Anambra from insecurity during obis tenure. Obiano has outperformed obi in just 4 years. Facts! Peter obi is nothing more than the more you look, the less you see
Re: Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures by 9inches(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
globemoney:

Obiano admin has employed more people than obi, obiano has more capital projects more than obi, obiano rescued Anambra from insecurity during obis tenure. Obiano has outperformed obi in just 4 years. Facts! Peter obi is nothing more than the more you look, the less you see

Agbarụsia ngene, ekuru ngene ńụọ
FreeGlobe:

Go and do your research, Google it. The man (Obiano) you are campaigning for has yoruba roots. There is nothing igbo in being the Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti.
FreeGlobe:
when will he visit the traditional rulers in Ekiti State where he holds the title of Otumba Atayese of Ilemeso Ekiti. Anybody with yoruba roots shall not rule us. Aru!
FreeGlobe:
I predict Obiano will be the first "Governor (s)elect" in Nigeria that will not be sworn in.

Willie till 2022!

https://www.nairaland.com/4120663/anambra-governorship-election-pdp-campaign/2#61492154

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals / Arrest: Rochas Okorocha College Students Protest Across Nigeria (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.