Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,636 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught (1579 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory / Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / Breaking : Buhari's Imposter Has Been Caught (aminu Jibril Of Sudan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by BabyApple(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
They have been fished out

Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by WhiteRacist: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
if i may ask how much did they request from you? although i would prefer to give to a Nigeria soldier than to a Nigeria police.

oboy nothing will happen na nigeria u dey. na one oga from the top sent them.
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by BabyApple(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
WhiteRacist:
if i may ask how much did they request from you? although i would prefer to give to a Nigeria soldier than to a Nigeria police.

Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by SalamRushdie: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Till we fix Nigeria you should have just given them something becuase now you will spend more to fix your Keke and our bad Law can't protect you
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by BakireBulmaker: 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Till we fix Nigeria you should have just given them something becuase now you will spend more to fix your Keke and our bad Law can't protect you

WhiteRacist:

Why are Nigerians like this for chrissake

So cowardly and dumb!

1 Like

Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by SalamRushdie: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Why are Nigerians like this for chrissake

So cowardly and dumb!

Nobody is cowardly , Nigeria is really lawless and that what some of us are trying to change the smart way , if he confronts them and the shoot him dead for his mum you will be the first to keep mum , even Kanu who was very vocal was dragged out of his house and has disappeared till date and people have gone mute ..The law can only be as honest as those in charge of it

3 Likes

Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by BakireBulmaker: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Nobody is cowardly , Nigeria is really lawless and that what some of us are trying to change the smart way , if he confronts them and the shoot him dead for his mum you will be the first to keep mum , even Kanu who was very vocal was dragged out of his house and has disappeared till date and people have gone mute ..The law can only be as honest as those in charge of it

Come on!
He didnt confront them. But to say he shouldnt pursue the case and demand justice Are you learned at all

2 Likes

Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by SalamRushdie: 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Come on!
He didnt confront them. But to say he shouldnt pursue the case and demand justice Are you learned at all

Funny he won't get justice at the end of the day , even if Ecowas court says they should compensate him the Army and the govt won't.. He will definitely use his own money to fix that keke..He should have just given them when they asked ..
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by BakireBulmaker: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Funny he won't get justice at the end of the day , even if Ecowas court says they should compensate him the Army and the govt won't.. He will definitely use his own money to fix that keke..He should have just given them when they asked ..

Says who
How old are you
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by TheKingIsHere: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Write a letter straight to the governor of Lagos state or send him an email.

Just be careful because police in Nigeria are very dangerous
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by SalamRushdie: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Says who
How old are you

I know it type man , given the same situation you will do the opposite of what you are advising
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by dvkot(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I know it type man , given the same situation you will do the opposite of what you are advising
are u minding those online lion but cat in real life.
nobody is afraid of police, but these people are mad animals with guns, useless to the core. and ur life dosnt hav spare part so its better to just give them money and find ur way, 1k they demanding wont fix ur keke and in this stupid country justice can never be served... SARS are the worst, and i was over happy when two of them was poisoned to death at a beer parlor.

1 Like

Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by BakireBulmaker: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Not everybody is a coward like you.
Some people faced Abacha and they outlived him.
If you don't have a cause to die for, you are not fit to live.
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by BakireBulmaker: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala and mynd44
Please help this guy get justice.
It could be any of us tomorrow.
Don't let some spineless rats discourage him.
Thank you.
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by bet9ja(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Nigeria is a shame
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by andresia(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Seun, lalasticlala and mynd44
Please help this guy get justice.
It could be any of us tomorrow.
Don't let some spineless rats discourage him.
Thank you.

Is this all you can do for the guy after all ur online rants?

Op shared his number in his opening post, please kindly call him and see how you can physically assist him get justice. Mynd44 is not the law please
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by davit: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Lawlessness everywhere you go in Nigeria. Just speechless!
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by BakireBulmaker: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2017
andresia:

Is this all you can do for the guy after all ur online rants?

Op shared his number in his opening post, please kindly call him and see how you can physically assist him get justice. Mynd44 is not the law please

Are you a dullarrd

We have institutions that have been set up to address issues like this. It will be out of place for me to interfere. angry
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by AfonjaConehead: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Sorry to say,op,buh u damm brought this upon urself..
Jumping outta ur marwa to take pics of angry armed soldiers,very unwise of u.

Salamrushdie is right
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by andresia(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Are you a dullarrd

We have institutions that have been set up to address issues like this. It will be out of place for me to interfere. angry

Alright, mr wise man and social media warrior.

I thought with your vituperation here that you have got a workable action plan other than being a keyboard activist.
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by BakireBulmaker: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
andresia:

Alright, mr wise man and social media warrior.

I thought with your vituperation here that you have got a workable action plan other than being a keyboard activist.

Sharrap!

With God on my side, I fight my own battles. Heavens help those who help themselves. smiley

A coward dies many times before his death. embarassed
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by Hotspotbro(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
WhiteRacist:

oboy nothing will happen na nigeria u de

y. na one oga from the top sent them.
thinemother's cunt.
Re: Thanks to Nairaland.. They have been caught by johnmartus(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
So you are still breathing.
SalamRushdie:

(1) (Reply)

NUT Names 10 ‘chronic’ State Debtors; Directs Teachers Not To Resume In Affected / Why Is OBJ Working So Hard To Stop Atiku? / Buhari Has Done More For Ndi Igbo Than Any Other Presidents Since 99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.