Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,215 members, 7,867,534 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

Unmasking The Lagbaja You Don't Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unmasking The Lagbaja You Don't Know (1481 Views)

You Cant Effectively Rule A Country Where The Citizens Are Mentally Weak-lagbaja / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Simi Meets Lagbaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmasking The Lagbaja You Don't Know by splendid22(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
The first time I saw Lagbaja perform was over nine years ago at Motherland Ikeja Lagos. So when I had another rare privilege of seeing him perform last night at Felabration grand finale, I valued it with uninhibited esteem.

When Lagbaja with his trademark mask stepped out that night, he brought back memories of some of hit songs like Konko Below, Nothing For you, among other tunes.

The crowd surged forward, screaming when he played the intro of his popular song, Nothing for you. The response was wild and intense

After his performance, I and my colleague,Rotimi Agbana made an attempt to interview the revered African entertainer. Passing through several impediments from the fierce bouncers we eventually got into the room where he was trying to pack and rearrange his saxophone and other equipments.

READ THE REST HERE
https://www.thenewsguru.com/felabration-2017-unmasking-lagbaja-dont-know/

Re: Unmasking The Lagbaja You Don't Know by TallPck1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
A
Re: Unmasking The Lagbaja You Don't Know by CutenaijaMedia(m): 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Unmasking The Lagbaja You Don't Know by wahles(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Legends would always b remembered
phangolo would always make noise

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savege Having Fun As She Cook So Much Of Food For Xmas / Lady Shares Fully Nakked Photos As She Dips Her Head Inside A Toilet Sink (18+) / Father’s Day: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Parents And 2 Sons (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.