Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral (47308 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Proffdada: 9:32am On Oct 17, 2017
I thought ghana cream is a fable
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by lilfreezy: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2017
grin
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by chibuike65: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Am coming let me get my cream
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Slayer2: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2017
motun2017:
you wl have to dig out my throwback pix to backup ur statement. in absence of dt just shut ur trap

E PAIN am

Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by biodun966(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2017
just passing by
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by MhizzAJ(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2017
They look so adorable

I love twins

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by chrisbrown20(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Love twins sha ....
im ur twin,ma real name na lala,nw we re bk togeda for so long
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by tunde37(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
two bobrisky, still ugly like shit.
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Coldfeets: 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Still ugly as fork

PapaNnamdi where is your son Nnamdi Kanu?

I hope he's aware he supposed to appear in court today?
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by 77carter(m): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Still ugly as fork

Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by nnokwa042(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2017
bennynaza:
And some people will start criticizing their "transformation".
They may not have bleached.
As long as you bathe properly, your skin pigmentation gets lighter as you grow older.

Check your childhood pics, and if you look the same in your current pics then cast the first stone
and Sudan people no dey baff? even america wey better house water for shower full black still dey bleach not to talk of Ghana people wey dey black like charcoal,tell us another story maybe u too dey bleach so u want defend them

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by agbonkamen(f): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Still very ugly, I can't even seat on the same seat with these bitches
are you their creator..... Mumu comment
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Lordave: 10:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
undecided
All these give fúck people una no go kill person grin grin
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by smith666999(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
look at that left one yansh sticking out...

Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by sandrahnaub(f): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2017
All i can say is.....they grew up
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Primenet(m): 10:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Well
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by wonder233: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2017
As kids they looked beautiful, as grown girls, they look beautiful.
The earlier photo was taken against the light with a low resolution camera, the latter was taken in a studio with full lighting, a better camera, editing features and filters.
For those screaming bleaching, look carefully, the skin tone is uniform, no black spots.

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by oluxzy: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2017
cool grin

Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Love twins sha ....
we can mk one baby,an iota of twin dey my sperm wink
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by bennynaza(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2017
nnokwa042:
and Sudan people no dey baff? even america wey better house water for shower full black still dey bleach not to talk of Ghana people wey dey black like charcoal,tell us another story maybe u too dey bleach so u want defend them

E be like say u still dey baff for stomach (I am just joking).
I am sure I am darker than you are though, and will remain so.
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
They look so adorable
I love twins
we can mk one dear,twin dey my sperm smallsmiley
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by HORLADSTAR(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Children are the heritage of the lord
This twin 're the heritage of transformation.

If am 2 date one of them ,i will jejely go for the light skin ones.Baba Buhari himself know say i don't fancy BLACKIES
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by maklelemakukula(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Still ugly as fork
grin grin grin grin grin grin true talk papa
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2017
motun2017:
they finally used hypo
guess u used them first
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by castrol180(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2017
HeWrites:
It is often said that children are an heritage from God!…These pictures of the amazing transformation of this Ghanaians identical twins has sine gone viral on the net and has got a lot of people talking.

Apparently, the twins who are presumable to be blacks have suddenly gone some kind of modification process and has made great changes ranging from their skin tone, body freshness what have you.

They have really cleaned up nice…but the question is what have they done to have such beautiful transformation??!

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/check-out-these-twins-amazing.html

fat lower back with wide mouths
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Danaire(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Wetin be the transformation here now? Say gals grow up from how dia mama born dem to bcom young women don bcom newz abi?
Dem for no grow up & begin use makeup, do the thingz wey dia fellow gals dey do before?

Abeg find anoda impt story post jaare.
Una wahala too much sef. Must evry thing bcom newz?
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by masks(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
PapaNnamdi:
Still ugly as fork
EPIC!!! lol!
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by PapaNnamdi: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Coldfeets:

PapaNnamdi where is your son Nnamdi Kanu?
I hope he's aware he supposed to appear in court today?
We are in the UK, enjoying his hustle, U think he is Jesus christ? To die for biafra? He is a business man like his father
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by stevebond007(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2017
bennynaza:
And some people will start criticizing their "transformation".
They may not have bleached.
As long as you bathe properly, your skin pigmentation gets lighter as you grow older.
Consider also, the quality of gadgets used to take either pic (filters and stuff to create "flashier" images.

Check your childhood pics, and if you look the same in your current pics then cast the first stone
You get lighter as you grow OLDER?
I dispute that. So the UV rays from the Sun absorbed from birth makes one lighter?
*amazed
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2017
jesus is Lord
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by nnokwa042(m): 11:14am On Oct 17, 2017
bennynaza:

E be like say u still dey baff for stomach (I am just joking).
I am sure I am darker than you are though, and will remain so.
your not darker than me ooh grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) / Ladies Can You Wear This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.