Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral (47306 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Scopeman1: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2017
na wa oo, any body that bleaches can't have confidence in himself/herself......
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Safiaa(f): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2017
Why did they bleach their skin?
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Safiaa(f): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2017
bennynaza:
And some people will start criticizing their "transformation".
They may not have bleached.
As long as you bathe properly, your skin pigmentation gets lighter as you grow older.
Consider also, the quality of gadgets used to take either pic (filters and stuff to create "flashier" images.

Check your childhood pics, and if you look the same in your current pics then cast the first stone
Look at this one.
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2017
Money is a natural bleaching cream
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2017
So there can glow
Safiaa:
Why did they bleach their skin?
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
bennynaza:
As long as you bathe properly, your skin pigmentation gets lighter as you grow older.
Consider also, the quality of gadgets used to take either pic (filters and stuff to create "flashier" images.

Check your childhood pics, and if you look the same in your current pics then cast the first stone
you yourself, you can't be the judge in your own case. but u just stated the obvious and started getting likes for what? those two have transformed tremendously but hey, even blind man knows that the skin got bleached! Q.E.D!
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
They are not that identical on the old pix. but same bleaching, same fixed eye lash, same lipstick made dem identical.
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by bobbyslim(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
call me for the cream they use

I clean them up with omo.
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lawwwd bless me with Quadruplets. Amen!
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Sermwell(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
bennynaza:

Look at how you are fooling yourself in public! Chai!!! How old are you sef??
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Coldfeets: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

We are in the UK, enjoying his hustle,
U think he is Jesus christ?
To die for biafra?
He is a business man like his father

Chai!

Gi na nwa gi bukwa ndi aruruala.
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Criticize001(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
;DAnd they grew up to become oloshoAnd they grew up to become oloshoAnd they grew up to become olosho
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
they must be yolobas
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by purples25(f): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
The person who said they are still ugly as fork is a bitter person. Them for turn to angel for you now, bitter soul. The way people use high standards to rate beauty as if they can create spittle.
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by okerekeikpo: 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
agbonkamen:
are you their creator..... Mumu comment
God created them well but they spoilt it with bleaching cream, pls don't quote me again
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by NKcute(f): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
I'm sure they're from Yoruba
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by omoiyalayi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yeeeeeeeee

Fuuuuuunnnnnkeeeeee
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by crazysam001: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Only fork can do this
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by valirex: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Slayer2:

What about you when they use hypo+jik and Instagram filter
Nice one bro, I don't know why some girls get jealous when they see other girls
Re: Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral by valirex: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Slayer2:

What about you when they use hypo+jik and Instagram filter
Nice one bro, I don't know why some girls get jealous when they see other girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / Oshewa Beauty Transforms Lady With Acne's Face (WOW Photos) / Ladies Can You Wear This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.