Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? (1242 Views)

A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / I Need A Good Breed / I Need A Good Breed Of Dog Within Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Experts in the house, I am supposed to take delivery of a female puppy from the product of this 2 mating, I already paid 40% while the dog was pregnant (she gave birth on Friday) , I am having 2nd thoughts because I want to raise a giant monster(can overfeeding get me a big dog) , please check out the photo and tell me if I will be making the right decision. The hardest decision yet is getting a good enough name.

Re: Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Over feeding can't get you a giant monster. The product of that two can't significantly grow more than the parents.
If you wanted a big monster, you should consider getting a Caucasian from good pedigree.
Re: Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by Namdeenero(m): 6:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Bubewilson:
Over feeding can't get you a giant monster. The product of that two can't significantly grow more than the parents.
If you wanted a big monster, you should consider getting a Caucasian from good pedigree.
The guy up there had said it all. How old was the female when she was mated cos she still looks like a pup. The stud is good looking too. An albino boerboel?
Re: Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Namdeenero:
The guy up there had said it all. How old was the female when she was mated cos she still looks like a pup. The stud is good looking too. An albino boerboel?
yea the mum was mated at less than a year, yea that an albino boerbull waiting to get pictures of the pup I will post it as soon as my friend send them
Re: Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Bubewilson:
too big I think this boerbull will be fine I don't want a dog that will drain all my energy when I take it for walks
Re: Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by talk2dboss: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dogs can grow well if well taken care of. as for me, i love the albino boerboel, looks like a pitbull to me.......... if you want a monster, you might consider another breed.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by Namdeenero(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Piiko:
yea the mum was mated at less than a year, yea that an albino boerbull waiting to get pictures of the pup I will post it as soon as my friend send them
If you think the combo is a good one then you go ahead and adopt but Every breeder knows it's not good to breed a dog at 1st heat or less than one year.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Namdeenero:
If you think the combo is a good one then you go ahead and adopt but Every breeder knows it's not good to breed a dog at 1st heat or less than one year.
what's the consequences? A vet helped out with the whole process though
Re: Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by Namdeenero(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Piiko:
what's the consequences? A vet helped out with the whole process though
Bro many people will tell you there's nothing wrong with it but truth is that only puppy millers will go ahead and do it. It's just like impregnating a 14 year old girl, she can be able to carry a pregnancy successfully because Human females can get pregnant from 12 years old but the question is "is she ready physiologically and mentally ready to be a mother"??

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, Is This A Good Breed? by Safiaa(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Seun what is your opinion?

(1) (Reply)

Sable Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale / Bunny Rabbits In Portharcourt / Solid Male Boerboel Puppy For Fastest Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.