Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) (1218 Views)

Introducing A Puppy To An Older Dog / Get A Puppy Or Adult Dog From AJESEH KENNELS / I have N20K -- Offer Me A Puppy. Location: Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 3:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
I need a puppy/companion wanna take along when going back to school...gat a dog at home clocked 8yrs already and still doing fine ..just need a pup to train at school...plzzzzz nairalanders help me out.....( i don't have enough cash) who will dash me or probably charge me between 1k and 5k..I am currently in lagos/ota axis...will be going back to school January....promise to take good care of the dog also give picture updates as it grows....
Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by ladyF(f): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
You don't have the cash to even buy a puppy. Who will you collect money from to feed it?

Misplaced priorities!!!

9 Likes

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by adisabarber(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
Eni ti won bo to fe ma bo aja grin

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote authors=ladyF post=63655410]You don't have the cash to even buy a puppy. Who will you collect money from to feed it?

Misplaced priorities!!![/quote]

maybe ur parents can feed them for me.....I'm just saying....

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisabarber:

until Nigerians begin to discover their individual problem... this country will continue to retard....
hello sir....I only asked for a puppy...not a statement from you

1 Like

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
adisabarber:
until Nigerians begin to discover their individual problem... this country will continue to retard...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by ladyF(f): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamosarz:

maybe ur parents can feed them for me.....I'm just saying....
Since your own parents cannot afford to feed your new puppy, then let them concentrate on feeding you for now till things get better. Puppies aren't going extinct anytime soon, you will get it when it's convenient for your family. grin

Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
ladyF:

Since your own parents cannot afford to feed your new puppy, then let them concentrate on feeding you for now till things get better. Puppies aren't going extinct anytime soon, you will get it when it's convenient for your family. grin

Cheers!
funny... what a low sense of reasoning!!!!!!...can't you just get it?...I only asked for a puppy and not money to feed the pup..

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by Rainbowkiss: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamosarz:
I need a puppy/companion wanna take along when going back to school...gat a dog at home clocked 8yrs already and still doing fine ..just need a pup to train at school...plzzzzz nairalanders help me out.....( i don't have enough cash) who will dash me or probably charge me between 1k and 5k..I am currently in lagos/ota axis...will be going back to school January....promise to take good care of the dog also give picture updates as it grows....
Since you have 1k why don't you buy an ekuke and take it to school,hope you're not actually expecting someone to dash you a dog that has value like a gsd or a rottweiler .

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by MadeInChina: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
iamosarz:
With 1k you can easily buy an ekuke so what exactly is the problem.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
MadeInChina:
With 1k you can easily buy an ekuke so what exactly is the problem.
I don't care what breed it is .... just want to get in contact with any1 who has a pup within that range...even if it is higher than that it should not exceed 10k abeg...

tnkz for your understanding....
Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by Eveezy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Bro, u can buy a local dog since u love dog so much, truth is dt begging for one will always leave u indebted. Local dogs are not bad, I bought two local dogs all the way from jos to Lagos state all because of the love of dogs, ND I paid good money to transport it. It doesn't matter d breed, it's a good thing u re willing to pay for it, but that ur amount is nt close to be enuf for d cheapest foreign dog, after buying d dog, dere re oda expenses dt will come after.

Me for instance, wen coming from jos to lag, I came bk with 3 dogs, one foreign ND two local(all those long huge ones). The local dogs eat anything offered to them, but the foreign at 5wks I fed with cerelac till 6th wk, she finished 3 small containers of cerelac which is 1600 each, total of 4800, I later bought a bag of bingo 5kg 4k, she didn't eat it at all, had to buy chicken ND dts wat she eats, a kilo of chicken is a thousand plus, ND nw shez just 7wk, I have spent far more Dan I ve spent feeding the two local dogs on her.
I didn't include vet bills oo. So wat if u re unlucky to get a picky eater like mine, what den would apen?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Rainbowkiss:
Since you have 1k why don't you buy an ekuke and take it to school,hope you're not actually expecting someone to dash you a dog that has value like a gsd or a rottweiler .

this is Xmas
discounts and giveaway allover
Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by adisabarber(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buying a puppy is just the beginning. Anyone can buy a puppy but have you thought of how much it will cost to take care of the puppy monthly? Rottweilers cost around 50k for the cheapest but you will spend about 25k monthly to take care of it. If you say you have only 5k, how do you hope to get 25k monthly to feed the dog? As for my statement: Whatever you don't want people to know, don't share it on the internet.

iamosarz:

until Nigerians begin to discover their individual problem... this country will continue to retard...
Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Eveezy:
Bro, u can buy a local dog since u love dog so much, truth is dt begging for one will always leave u indebted. Local dogs are not bad, I bought two local dogs all the way from jos to Lagos state all because of the love of dogs, ND I paid good money to transport it. It doesn't matter d breed, it's a good thing u re willing to pay for it, but that ur amount is nt close to be enuf for d cheapest foreign dog, after buying d dog, dere re oda expenses dt will come after.

Me for instance, wen coming from jos to lag, I came bk with 3 dogs, one foreign ND two local(all those long huge ones). The local dogs eat anything offered to them, but the foreign at 5wks I fed with cerelac till 6th wk, she finished 3 small containers of cerelac which is 1600 each, total of 4800, I later bought a bag of bingo 5kg 4k, she didn't eat it at all, had to buy chicken ND dts wat she eats, a kilo of chicken is a thousand plus, ND nw shez just 7wk, I have spent far more Dan I ve spent feeding the two local dogs on her.
I didn't include vet bills oo. So wat if u re unlucky to get a picky eater like mine, what den would apen?

thanks so much... wise talk
Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by enyi1: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2017
iamosarz:

funny... what a low sense of reasoning!!!!!!...can't you just get it?...I only asked for a puppy and not money to feed the pup..
Why don't you go for local breeds popularly known as Ekuke since you don't have money. Local breeds are cheap and even cheaper to maintain. My thoughts...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2017
enyi1:

Why don't you go for local breeds popularly known as Ekuke since you don't have money. Local breeds are cheap and even cheaper to maintain. My thoughts...

thanks bro....gotten 1 already
Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
still gonna be with the mom......till 2nd week of January

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by Jungpablo: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
congrats on yur new dog OP

1 Like

Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by iamosarz: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jungpablo:
congrats on yur new dog OP
tnks man
Re: I Need A Puppy ( I Don't Have Enough Cash) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
What breed is your dog?
iamosarz:
still gonna be with the mom......till 2nd week of January

(1) (Reply)

12wks Male& Female Rott Pups For Sale! / The World's Weirdest Animals / Chubby And Clean Samoyed For Sale. Hot Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.