Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog (763 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by Carliswagmalip(m): 5:49am On Oct 17, 2017
So what sparked this particular topic was this, while I was blogging this morning I came across this topic in which Mr Skales

Who I've always known as a 'Anti-Wizkid', We all know the glorious days of EME and etc etc

We are all aware of the beef in which Wizkid roasted the living hell outta Skales, I must say Wizkid's mouth! ����

And trust Wizkid's fans na!! They don't take shit..... Actually, WE don't take shit when you come for our Starboy.

So, Mr Skales came on twitter, or rather at about 12:53 today(16th October 2017) he was parting at WHEREEVER and was kushing

Also while Wizzy's 'COME CLOSER' featuring Drake's Voice was in the background, and Skales sent it to twitter captioning it 'Wizkid is a legend' and 'Wizkid na chairman'

Hmmmm

This isn't the first time something of this nature is happening, about few weeks ago, Doctor Mr MI-Abaga said 'Wizkid was to to Good for Nigerians'

WTF!!!! ���

If Wizzy is to good for us, then Fela was to good to come from africa, then Micheal Jackson was to goof for this planet..... SMH.

Now, I know you have summarized that I'm a BIG Davido fan, well you are not 100% right or wrong, but my bosom friends know that I was once

An 'AYOLOVER' I recently switched carpet, but when it comes to blog issues and when I'm feeding my readers I don't compromise

I have never met Wizkid or Davido, and MIGHT never meet them, they don't feed me so I owe no 'BROTHER' any favours(In Diced Ailes voice)

To prove to you that I'm neutral in this case, I'll bring to your notice that, once upon a time Davido called Wizkid a legend also!!!

Yeah, he did!!! In fact if you search on Youtube you'll see that once this two, in fact just a year ago this two icons

Shut down a stage together, so..... Davido and Wizkid I don't think carry this beef on their heads the way most of us do.

Oya, back to the matter, another 'EVENT' that sparked this topic was a video I watched this morning of how

He(Wizzy) was entering the FELABRATION's venue and the bouncers were flogging them fans.

Well, its nothing new but this particular one reminded me of a news I reported once that Davido was performing

And this busy body security came and was flogging fans with belt, and OBO with

His good heart dragged the security outta the stage(NOW THATS LOVE FOR YOUR FANS, hope you see why I love the boy, this is small)

So, the flogging of the fans at the FELABRATION wasn't my issue, it's normal, what really stroked me was the caption my elder bloggers used

When the made the posts... 'the lion enters FELABRATION' not so sure if it was them who wrote that caption.

And another was what the gal that was recording the video said....

Now, get me right Its normal for fans to hype celebrities but, I feel Wizkid's is to much.

Do I sound like a hater?? Well, that's you and your ear's business��

So, Wizkid has made records, international colabo, etc and etc and etc

But, I don't know this Fela guy, I'm a 21st century kid,I didn't witness Fela, but from the little I have heard about him

Nigerians comparing Fela to Wizkid is absolute BULLSH*T, real one!!!

Like, THEY SAID Fela did this and that for the people, was a fighter with his music style and you are comparing Wizkid to him!!! ���

Which Weed are you smoking?? ��� Wizkid has written his name on 'ROCKS' heck yeah, and unless he has changed it

His bio on twitter is 'Creating something Iconic ' � � Kudos!!! But, brother

Being a legend entails thinking of not just yourself but for others! �, Davido's Bio's caption is what...

"we rise by lifting others'

Awwwwww! ���, If I'm to call somebody a legend here, It'll be Davido(Chill, I'll right about this soonest)

Buttttttt!! Davido is no Bleep*N legend and so is Wizkid... They are both people hustling to feed their pocket and stay relevant.

I once saw, the two things that bring money to Nigeria is oil and WIZKID!!! WTF!!! ����

Which Wizkid, the one I know? Is it the one that doesn't give one Bleep about his day one niggas?

The Wizkid who if you are not on the height or music age of 'Tubaba, Tiwa Savage, Sound Sultan, Olamide' etc he will not sing with you?(I'll write on this lera)

Is it the Wizkid who is slowly dumping us in his Kinda music!!! The is this article I saw on Tooxclusive, the were like...

"Forget international Colabo, Everytime featuring FUTURE was below standard"

And, If was an editor on that blog, I'll add this to the topic.

"International Colabo on Wizkid's head hasn't made some of his fans smile"

Wizzy is so so so so so good, back in the days when I was a big fan and NOT a blogger

The was this line he dropped which till next year It'll be a stepping stone through all my endeavors.

He said.

"When eh drop no let ANYBODY(EVERYBODY) know, cause no be everybody happy for your show"

Yeah!! So so so perfect, in a way, I'm crying that Wizkid should change his name back to WIZkid, and leave 'WEEDkid' for drunkards and attention

Seekers like Edris Abdulkareem and D'banj..

In a nut shell, Wizkid is like the 2nd or 1st(in most cases) artist in Nigeria

Yeah!!! But calling him a legend is Wrong!!

Well, for those who read it with a biased mind, hmm brother/Sister you are strictly on your own

If you like kill yourself in my comment box, sorry I don't reply to comments! ���

Bless those who read this with an open mind, Nigeria needs more of your type.

And before I made this posts, it made sense in my eye so agree with it or not, what has been written has been written....

Thanks!!!
#IrepCarliswagBlog
#NoTime
#CaLL_It_As_Isee_It!
#BusyBlogging
#Visit_my_blog_today!

See link here

https://www.carliswag.com/2017/10/17/wizkid-overrated-not-worthy-called-legend.html

Re: Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by Carliswagmalip(m): 5:50am On Oct 17, 2017
@Front Page.
cc Lalasticala, Seun, mynd44, dominique
Re: Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Mtcheew! You are yet to make common sense!

So it is Davido that is the Legend?
Pick a struggle abeg...
Re: Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by Samsimple(m): 6:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Davido and all those his meaningless lyrics. Thats why he left usa bcuz he music no sell
Re: Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by JoyAda1234(f): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2017
wizkid is truly overhyped with all his meaningless lyrics,wizkid fans I dey ma house comman beat me.
Re: Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by Larrey(f): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Some people are calling him a legend just because he's reigning now but to me he is not a legend. Legend ko legend ni
Re: Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by pweetiedee(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2017
OP u no make sense at all. Even Davido your role model is not and cannot be a legend.
You don't know the meaning of Legend. Go and sleep.
Re: Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by Effizy12(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2017
And what makes you think your opinion matters, Bad belle... Free your mind from hate,it's not good for your mind and soul.
Re: Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by OKorowanta: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Centipedes Don lay eggs for the op brain.
Re: Wizkid Is Too Overrated, Not Worthy To Be Called A Legend - Carliswagblog by Sharplakezy(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Carliswagmalip post=61493601]So what sparked this particular topic was this, while I was blogging this morning I came across this topic in which Mr Skales

Who I've always known as a 'Anti-Wizkid', We all know the glorious days of EME and etc etc

O.p if you want to drive don't drink and also if you want to write don't smoke. hating is not good for your health because it can give you heart attack when ever wizkid is doing something good. let me start from wizkid going international. if your business is booming, won't you expand it? And also comparing wizkid with Fela, no one should do that. How can you compare artists of different centuries? i was actually young during the time of Fela but i grew up listening to his sound and i can say they are great base on what he focused his music on. "freedom fighter". but the truth is that i can't relate with the songs well base on the time difference. i can tell you that, if any artist starts singing like Fela now, no one would follow. because we are in the new school + all most of us want to hear is what wizkid is giving us. Ask yourself why artist like brymo are not big

[video] Wizkid Live Performance On The Future Hndrxx Tour 2017 In London / Radio Personality " Maria Okanrende " In New Pictures / Lil Kesh Needs A Girlfriend, Says He's Tried Of Being Single