Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" (40210 Views)

Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed / Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by eagleonearth(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2017
bennynaza:
K
Proffdada:
K
Nawteemaxie:
D
una just rush in grab land space come rush out again to go continue with your morning duties abi

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by rocknation62(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2017
This Guy is an E-diot
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:
My respect for House on the Rock reduced when they started inviting comedians entertain the church members. Jesus or any of his disciples would never have done that. The house of God is a place of fellowship, not merriment.
When they lack the WORD to preach what do you expect

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Drama king! I like his command of English.
hahahah a church critic sure has to have a good command of English and church history because when the people retaliate,they're first coming for his English skills and grin

But I admire his courage.it's not easy to be one battalion against years of institutionalized indoctrination. grin

General free the sheeple.although I subscribe to his school of thought but business men camouflaging as pastors wouldn't have made waves and entrenched themselves into our social system if there wasn't massive illiteracy and superstition so this is exactly what they're feeding on

But to the genuine pastors who haven't distorted the bible for pecuniary gains more respect to you

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by dealslip(f): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Freeze is right to an extent but he is hypocritical. He is a known fornication. He is a baby papa. Those who want to speak for Christ should desist from sin.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by dfrost: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Drama king! I like his command of English.

You are not far from the truth. His flow and oratory captures my attention every time I come across his write up.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by DonCandido(f): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Peeps, Is this one of the topics where it is appropriate to use the popular refrain "touch not my anointed"?

OK then, "touch not my anointed"

But, erm... who is the "anointed" here? And, who is committing the "touchery" between these fellas? So confusing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by iamJ(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2017
pweetiedee:
Lol.

Freeze Freeze. That house on the rock pastor should go and sit down.

Let him reveal to the whole world the reason he left Kaduna for Lagos. Smh.

give me gist, why did he leave?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
SAMBARRY:
General free the sheeple.although I subscribe to his school of thought but business men camouflaging as pastors wouldn't have made waves and entrenched themselves into our social system if there wasn't massive illiteracy and superstition...

Verily

Reminds me of that Steve Biko quote

"The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Freeze should shut his hypocritical trap, a man who divorced his wife and is living with a baby mama he is not married to, what truth does he have to say?

We are in the end time sha.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by jice(m): 9:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Larrey:
If we study the book of 1st Corinthians 3:5-9 which says: [5] After all, who is Apollos? Who is Paul? We are only God’s servants through whom you believed the Good News. Each of us did the work the Lord gave us. [6] I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow. [7] It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow.

In the scheme of things you and I are unimportant, we are simply ‘planters’ and ‘waterers’; messengers and bearers of the word. What matters is God who makes the seed (message) grow and the people whom the message is meant for, so its not about you or I.

I like ds part

Has Freeze frozen into not know who he is again?

Waterers and Planters indeed!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by slybig: 9:52am On Oct 17, 2017
freeze go sleep
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by Tonytonex(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2017
CRYSTALINE
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by aku626(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmmm
I can nearly relate to his cry out for a reform for the church but he’s done it the wrong way and his teachings because of his self convictions are misleading. If freeze is truly a product of house on the rock then I can understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by tiwiex(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:

Not just his English, the guy is intellectually sound, and similar to what he told Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I do not always agree with him (Freeze), but he makes a lot of sense most of the time.
I never knew he had so much content. For the first time, I actually like him. Some people no go read d message. Dem go just lash out. He made it clear him, pastor Adefarasin and all are the same. Summary. Stop being brain washed.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2017
pweetiedee:
Lol.

Since hu know ,please tell us
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by Flaghouse1: 9:58am On Oct 17, 2017
pweetiedee:
Lol.

Please tell us the reason he left kaduna to increase our knowledge reservoir

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by femi4: 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
heffem:
...and if I may ask, whats wrong with inviting comedians/celebrities to the Church/house of God?.. after all Christ said he came not for the righteous but for the sinners. Dont you believe that these people might change for good? This "holier than thou" attitude is killing us really and until we change from it.......

Inviting them to Church to do what?

To minister/impact the congregation? Its wrong. When Jesus said he came for the sinners, he ministered to the sinners and not the other way round

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by KAYD007(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
kennygee:
Freeze should shut his hypocritical trap, a man who divorced his wife and is living with a baby mama he is not married to, what truth does he have to say?

We are in the end time sha.

You know nothing Jon Snow. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by Miles300: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2017
heffem:
...and if I may ask, whats wrong with inviting comedians/celebrities to the Church/house of God?.. after all Christ said he came not for the righteous but for the sinners. Dont you believe that these people might change for good? This "holier than thou" attitude is killing us really and until we change from it.......inviting comedian for a church program to listen to the word of God is not a problem ! But the problem is coming to the altar to crack jokes , abi u see all the prophets for bible go temple dey crack jokes or jest ? Things of God are of truth and in spirit !

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by SAMBARRY: 10:00am On Oct 17, 2017
alignacademy:

Verily
look at countries where the literacy rate is high,indoctrination and imposition of superstitious ideas is almost impossible because the literate will dissect pragmatically everything you give to him and seek facts as opposed to fallacies and make beliefs but an illiterate will swallow it hook line and sinker

Have you wondered why scientists,archeologists,researchers,medical doctors and technologists are wealthier than religious leaders in developed countriesbut in Africa it's the other way round

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by Theakthedream: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2017
heffem:
...and if I may ask, whats wrong with inviting comedians/celebrities to the Church/house of God?.. after all Christ said he came not for the righteous but for the sinners. Dont you believe that these people might change for good? This "holier than thou" attitude is killing us really and until we change from it.......

THEY can as well invite Boko harm's Shekau na

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by femi4: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2017
nurshah:

My dear do not cast stones unless you are free of sins
How can Freeze claimed he was sent with the way he lives his life.

By their fruits, we shall know those God really called

Christianity is a way of life, not quoting bible scriptures up and down

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2017
femi4:
How can Freeze claimed he was sent with the way he lives his life.

By their fruits, we shall know those God really called

Christianity is a way of life, not quoting bible scriptures up and down

Most important thing is repentance no one is perfect and we have a lot of hipocrites in both Religions claiming to be man of God .no one is perfect so its now a sin for a sinner ( mind you we are all sinners) to express his mind truthfully abi?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by smith666999(m): 10:04am On Oct 17, 2017
are you done talking? tell me are you done talking ehhh...
I don't wonna hear you no more...

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by talk2percy(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2017
I believe this Freeze guy, the guy is correct about what he's saying. Our people are being blinded by religion and its leaders. They are all in it to drain the people of their cash. He should ride on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2017
"I am not here by my doing, but by the instance of the almighty Father, who has chosen me for a time like this. However, if you choose to disagree with the truth that I preach, do so wisely, so as not to make yourself a hurdle in the path of God’s word"

Pls can someone in the house kindly explain the above bolded!!
Thanks!
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" by thunderbabs: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Truth be told......d devil is overseeing the "church" today. And members dont question the wrong things approved n taught by all dz wealthy pastors coz dey see them as Lords, so blessed......the church is compromised.

Obey the word of God, not ur pastors. If ur pastors re drifting, must u drift blindly too? ....congregation in churches today b acting lyk zombies with no brains.

Freeze speaks the truth.

False religion everywhere!

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor With Mercy Aigbe & Francis Odega On A Movie Set / Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating / Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.