Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Showers His Wife With A Brand New Car As A Birthday Gift (photo) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Alaafin Of Oyo Showers His Wife With A Brand New Car As A Birthday Gift (photo) (1369 Views)

Video Of Crossdressers At A Birthday Party In Calabar / Handsomeyinka And His Wife Are Both Celebrating Their Birthday Today / My Fiancee Gave Me A Birthday Cake & I Also Hit The Street To Share Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo Showers His Wife With A Brand New Car As A Birthday Gift (photo) by dably: 7:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Olori Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi, who is set to turn a year older in few weeks, got a brand new car as early birthday gift from her husband Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi.

The excitedly shared a photo of the car on Instagram earlier.

http://www.gistmore.com/alaafin-oyo-showers-wife-brand-new-car-birthday-gift

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Showers His Wife With A Brand New Car As A Birthday Gift (photo) by dably: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Showers His Wife With A Brand New Car As A Birthday Gift (photo) by akankemi1(f): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2017
nice
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Showers His Wife With A Brand New Car As A Birthday Gift (photo) by adeememman(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Baba dey chop fresh food

(1) (Reply)

Couple Holds There White Wedding Inside Bride's Mother Shrine / Upcoming Event: Mad King Of Ijudiya / Etisalat storms FUTMINNA bringing terry g, reminisce and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.