Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

So Reno Omokri Blocked Me For This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Reno Omokri Blocked Me For This (636 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Reno Omokri Blocked By Oby Ezekwesili On Twitter, He Says It Is An Honor / See Why RENO OMOKRI Blocked Me On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Reno Omokri Blocked Me For This by naeto2(m): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2017
So much for the freedom of speech which he so wants the president to grant Nigerians��

Re: So Reno Omokri Blocked Me For This by SalamRushdie: 8:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Good thing he blocked you
Re: So Reno Omokri Blocked Me For This by oz4real83(m): 8:27am On Oct 17, 2017
Whether in power or out of power,it all comes down to the painful truth that Apc and Pdp are one and the same and they exhibit the same traits. The only difference is the extent of reaction of the Nigerian populace. They react more when the president isn't from the same ethnic group/religion and feel indifferent and unconcerned when of the same ethnic group/religion.
Re: So Reno Omokri Blocked Me For This by naeto2(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Good thing he blocked you
Well, my good friend, you also need to look beyond the whole political hullabaloo. You need to understand that they only say what the masses want to hear when they lose access to the power line.

2 Likes

Re: So Reno Omokri Blocked Me For This by SalamRushdie: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2017
naeto2:

Well, my good friend, you also need to look beyond the whole political hullabaloo. You need to understand that they only say what the masses want to hear when they lose access to the power line.

As long as he is against Buhari I ma Okay with him for now
Re: So Reno Omokri Blocked Me For This by Clerverly: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

As long as he is against Buhari I ma Okay with him for now

They dont call you ipob yoot for nothing!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Structural Adjustment Program Of Olu Falae Killed Many Nigerian / Kaduna State Govt Release Results Of Primary 4 Competency Test Scripts (photos) / Nigerians Are Suffering-tinubu Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.