Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me (76286 Views)

Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by deantimes(m): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2019
How Mamman Daura’s family blocked me from Aso Rock apartment — Aisha Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari’s wife, Aisha, has given a rare insight into the power struggles at the State House, with details of how husband’s relatives physically confronted her.

In an interview with BBC Hausa, Mrs Buhari confirmed the authenticity of a video that circulated online last week, saying she was the woman seen speaking angrily in the footage.

The incident, however, did not happen now, she said.

Mrs Buhari has spoken of a “cabal” that has controlled her husband, a description understood to mean a shadowy but powerful kitchen cabinet led by Mr Buhari’s nephew, Mamman Daura.

A new video surfaced last week showing a woman speaking angrily at a location believed to be the presidential villa.

Speaking in Hausa in the new interview, Mrs Buhari said she was the person in the video and that she reacted after being denied access to parts of the villa by Mr Daura and his family.

The video was recorded by Mr Daura’s daughter, Fatima.

“I was the one in that video and this person you see standing at my back are my security personnel,” the first lady said.

“It was Fatima, the daughter of Mamman Daura that shot the video in front of my security and everybody there. She was actually recording the whole thing right in front of me and was laughing and mocking me.

“They did that because my husband sacked them from the house. He told them to get all their belongings and leave the house for my son (Yusuf) to occupy.

“I left them and wanted to get to one of the rooms but they prevented me from getting through, I left them and took another way yet I met the store locked,” she said.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/357666-how-mamman-dauras-family-blocked-me-from-aso-rock-apartment-aisha-buhari.html/amp/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:10am On Oct 15, 2019
Hah! Mr President don't even have a say over his family in Aso rock not to talk of the country. When you're a....

#FigureHead
#Puppet

What more can I say?

488 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by deantimes(m): 7:11am On Oct 15, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by lordkush: 7:19am On Oct 15, 2019
so maman daura daughter can disrespect Aisha in this manner.

what kind of person us buhari sef. very useless to himself, family, nation, Africa, world, and universe at large.

his kids may even be scared to mice around because the bogeyman maman daura and his families re locking the doors in aso rock

340 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by 9jii(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2019
W2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by DaudaAbu(m): 7:39am On Oct 15, 2019
Hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by lastmessenger: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2019
He cannot even hold together his family and you expect him to make Nigeria to become like Dubai. Keep dreaming.

359 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by BluntBoy(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2019
lordkush:
so maman daura daughter can disrespect Aisha in this manner.

what kind of person us buhari sef. very useless to himself, family, nation, Africa, world, and universe at large.

his kids may even be scared to mice around because the bogeyman maman daura and his families re locking the doors in aso rock

So, what should Buhari have done? He should have beaten Daura's daughter or locked her up?

Is there a family in this world where there are no conflicts? And does that belittle the competence of the head of that family? We are humans, and are bound to collide once in a while due to individual differences and conflicting interests. That is why we have conflict resolution.

Aisha's story did not happen suddenly. You must have read about Yusuf and the House that Maman Daura once occupied. This means that the tension had been building over time. Aisha has yet to imply that Maman's daughter is always rude to her, so it might just be a one-off incident which happened due to anger, immaturity, and women palaver.

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by jlinkd78(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2019
All is really not well with d first family no matter all d denials

28 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by FarahAideed: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2019
Buhari a monumental hyper failure in and out , this is the kind of man Zombies believe will fix something in Nigeria ? Even his home front is a war zone where he allows foriegners to attack his wife like he allows foreigners to attack and kidnap Nigerians daily

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by sinceraconcept(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2019
Cabal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Racoon(m): 8:40am On Oct 15, 2019
The cabal children have been so emboldened that they can be this daring because of the cluelessness of the man Nigeria has as president.

Any wonder there is total chaos, anarchy and lawlessness all over this nation? Buhari have not only made Nigeria a big mess but even his wife and family are not spared.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by lordkush: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, what should Buhari have done? He should have beaten Daura's daughter or locked her up?

Is there a family in this world where there are no conflicts? And does that belittle the competence of the head of that family? We are humans, and are bound to collide once in a while due to individual differences and conflicting interests. That is why we have conflict resolution.

Aisha's story did not happen suddenly. You must have read about Yusuf and the House that Maman Daura once occupied. This means that the tension had been building over time. Aisha has yet to imply that Maman's daughter is always rude to her, so it might just be a one-off incident which happened due to anger, immaturity, and women palaver.
is kyari and his family part if the first family ? what gives them the fight to lick any door. yet Buhari watches sheepishly idiot man

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Racoon(m): 8:45am On Oct 15, 2019
[s]
BluntBoy:
So, what should Buhari have done? He should have beaten Daura's daughter or locked her up? Is there a family in this world where there are no conflicts? And does that belittle the competence of the head of that family?

We are humans, and are bound to collide once in a while due to individual differences and conflicting interests. That is why we have conflict resolution.

[/s]
The question remains, what is Mamman Daura family doing in Aso Rock? Was he elected as the president or constitutionally appointed as his aide?

308 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by chinjo(m): 9:03am On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Thinking of a typical Zone B. Not surprise though.

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by BluntBoy(m): 9:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Racoon:
The question remains, what is Mamman Daura family doing in Aso Rock? Was he elected as the president or constitutionally appointed as his aide?

Even in the United States, there is no constitutional constraint on whom the president invites to share the White House with him as long as they leave in the unofficial quarters referred to as The Residence. The American president can bring in his uncles and aunties and cousins if he so wishes.

However, since the American president feeds himself and his family from his own pocket, it would mean that he would also be responsible for feeding these relatives.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by PMBNG(m): 9:26am On Oct 15, 2019
lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by kayusely70(m): 9:38am On Oct 15, 2019
Extended Family palaver!
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Auladimeji(m): 11:00am On Oct 15, 2019
The daughters of Mamman Daura are very mad.Hausa female children as a whole lacks sense of respecting the elders.
Are they now competiting with her.Honestly, PMB caused all this.Thses daughters ought to know their boundaries, just because their father is PMB family friend,it doesn't give them the audacity to misbehave

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by olisaEze(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2019
In the pecking order in Aso rock villa, everyone knows where dey belong. Maman Daura’s daughter has shown Nigerians that in the grand scheme of things Aisha Buhari is beneath her.

How else will security agents attached to the First Lady look on powerlessly while a squatter videos our First Lady without her consent and audaciously spreads it abroad without consequences! To d extent of granting press interviews with a very stupid reason for such an affront on a married woman in her own home!

Buhari’s cabal was our main ailment, now their family members are also rubbing it in our faces? What a shame on each and every one of them!
NeXt Level tins abii? E go sha reach everybody las las... grin

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Gandollaar(f): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2019
BluntBoy:

Oga borrow data and watch the video. Aisha was screaming repeatedly that enough was enough.

Fatima daura clearly stated she shot the video as evidence of the Aisha's incessant harassments.

Are you in Mars or is the usual asslicking?

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by gwafaeziokwu: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2019
Illiterate northernes desecrating the seat of power with their almajiris mentality. Hausa women are the most insultive and wildest of all badly behaved women in Nigeria.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Gandollaar(f): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:
Illiterate northernes desecrating the seat of power with their almajiris mentality. Hausa women are the most insultive and wildest of all badly behaved women in Nigeria.
I agree totally.

22 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Zamanee4: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2019
Chei

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by Gandollaar(f): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2019
This is why buhari wanted to be president by all means.

We pay his medical bills.

Feed him and his family.

Pay for their trips all over the world

Pay rent for his friends and extended family.

Have them take over national assets on his behalf.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by VivyZub(f): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Affordable children educational android tablets. Please go through my thread for pictures, functions and specifications and please check my signature for contact
Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by monichannel: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
As it unfolds...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by chigoziri2403(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
This confirm that aisha Buhari stay in London was not related to her health, but to escape from the monster in the villa

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by adonis89(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Something is definitely not alright with Buhari's presidency. Nigerians go apologize to Nnamdi Kanu someday

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
these people should just shut it already.

una talk-talk to much self.

abi, u too want turn to an attention seeker?

abeg, make una get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa / How An Elderly Woman Close To Peter Obi Looked At Him (Photo) / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.