Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Are The Best English Learning App For 3 Years Old Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Best English Learning App For 3 Years Old Kids? (593 Views)

My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / Nigerian Man Seriously Flogs His 10 And 8 Years Old Kids For Saying This / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best English Learning App For 3 Years Old Kids? by whoishabyb: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2017
With the endless list of Educational Apps on the market, its probably going to be hard to know which is good enough for you kid. As much as this is in a way a problem, there are things one should look forward to in an app or let me say there are things you should look out for when selecting an app to train your child.

Here is a list of 5 things i think Parents should look out for when choosing an app

1. Look for apps that support sustained engagement with the task at hand.

2. Avoid apps that present children with knowledge in a vacuum. Instead, look for apps that help children make meaningful connections between new information and what they already know.

3. Do not go for apps that do not involve human interaction, look for apps that encourage social interaction through discussion, competition, or conversation.

4. Look for apps that use guided exploration to help your child discover new information on their own terms.

5. Check for apps with easy accessible information

At Vericore technologies, we don’t want parents to think their children are learning from apps that actually hold little, to no, educational value.

Vericore Technologies Ltd creates more meaningful experiences. That is why we created WizitUp K12 Learning App was designed to create more meaningful experiences and engage your child in a way that will build and develop them as they get older.

WizitUp K12 Learning App is an app for parents and families, packed with useful tips and inspiring ways that get you more involved in your child’s learning process.

Research around the world has shown that parents getting involved in their child’s learning process can have a very positive impact on education outcomes.

Wizitup K12 Learning App is designed to aid parents in being a part of their child’s learning and get the best out of the time they spend together. With amazing cool math games, kids can learn their numbers — odd, even or

prime numbers — while having fun. You can download it for free here

Download WizitUp K12 Learning App for free from the Google Playstore or you can go to www.wizitupapp.com

Re: What Are The Best English Learning App For 3 Years Old Kids? by richeeyo(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2017
Simply let him watch CNN all day every day

(1) (Reply)

? / I Am In Deep Poo, The Man I Loved So Much Turned His Back On Me / Pay Your BEDC Electricity Bill Without Stress..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.