Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally (11082 Views)

Mashood Bakare Resigns As Buhari Campaign Group Coordinator / Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / 2019: Igbo Group Plans One-Million-Man March For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by tishbite41(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2017
BOCO Haram is nt welcome in Biafra land. Take note.
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by Paperwhite(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2017
[/b]"Bayero said the national campaign for unity was conceived to address the aftermath of the agitation by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and the quit notice by some northern youth groups against the Igbo."[b] And these idiots thinks everyone is a zombie.
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by hucienda: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Vicboi1:
sometimes i wonder if this buhari supporters are foolish or just want to be foolish

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by Paperwhite(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Lets see them do it
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
ekensi01:
Since i don't work for the government i don't have problem, even if the suffering continues i can survive.

A greater hunger is coming.
Theydunno
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
[/b]"Bayero said the national campaign for unity was conceived to address the aftermath of the agitation by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and the quit notice by some northern youth groups against the Igbo. Pls come to ABA or Onicha for the campaign grin grin and you will never remain the same
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by Adebowale89(m): 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
thunder fire dem there. are they campaigning for another disaster?

Nigerians are enduring the remaining 1 and half year of this misfortune administration and these nincompoop are there gallivanting with their stupidity

maybe there is a political spell on most of Nigerians
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by refreshrate: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Monkey Pox fall on each and every single one of them

Half wits
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
BUHARI OSUBANDE Pls come to ONICHA or ABA these places loves you well well pls we promise your lives will never remain the same after coming thank u
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by updatechange(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nbot:
APC>>

Guy is this thing not scam
Last time I called an mtnc.care
They told me its not genuine as
Mtndoes not have any site such
As that...� Now why spreading
This all falsehood all around.
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by goodnews777: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Campaigning for a sick man. All because Nigerians are sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by totorimi: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
In this 21st century, in a country of 180million vibrant and healthy people, in a nation that has produced some of the world best, in a nation where we have highly educated and qualified individuals who have the Midas touch to change the fortunes of this nation.

Just look at what some people are campaigning for. It is indeed a shame.
The present administration has not given any inspiration to the youths it will be a total deservice to the nation to continue like this. We need a dynamic, healthy and fit, visionary, sound communicator, inspiring leader.
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by hoseao(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
McBeal10:
Let us go back to military rule.
I have to ask, how old are you
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by Ola514(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari!

coming back in 2019!

can't happen, even uncle Tinubu will surely reject it
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by chngebeginwthme: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Vicboi1:
sometimes i wonder if this buhari supporters are foolish or just want to be foolish

Same way we wonder if GEJ supporters are foolish in 2015..

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by ema2017: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
All nigerians should come out in mass to vote against this government of shame, disgrace and hunger.
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by nattyGENT: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
BOCO HARAM
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by godox2(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
yanshDoctor:
lol. osibanjo will only lose the last respect Nigerians has for him if he contest again with buhari.

Don't waste your time or attract HBP to yourself, that ticket is for 8 years, then, PMB will anoint PYO for another 8 years to ensure continuity.
Mark my word, it has been settled in Heaven not here, so relax.
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by makky555(f): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dear Lord,
Please put confusion and discord in their midst..
kobo123:
The Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Organisation (BOCO) has revealed that plans were underway to hold a mega unity campaign across the country to promote peace and unity among all. The organisation’s national president, Isa Aminu Bayero, has said.

“We have decided to have an expanded campaign network to now include the person of the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo. We shall henceforth be known as Buhari/Osinbajo Campaign Organisation (BOCO),” he said.

Bayero said the national campaign for unity was conceived to address the aftermath of the agitation by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and the quit notice by some northern youth groups against the Igbo.

Describing the agitation by IPOB and the quit notice as ‘misplaced priorities’, Bayero said the country belong to all and that no person or group has the right to send anybody away from any part of the country.

He commended President Buhari for the actions so far taken to arrest, “the boiling issue of corruption, insecurity, ethnic violence and herdsmen/farmers clashes.”

http://gidifeed.com/2019-buhari-campaign-group-plans-mega-rally/
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by kaymandak(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Vicboi1:
Oga...don't forget you have the Right to support whosoever you want, we chose to support baba Buhari, you can as well support Goodluck or Asari Dokubo
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by 1Dray(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
greatiyk4u:

We ask the same question why you can't see the cleansing going in the land

You are dumb.
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by kaymandak(m): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
I love Nairaland IPOBIANS, they always think somebody owns them something, pls wake up you're on your own. Better call emeka in Alaba to come and pick you and Begin your own struggle.
Abuse or criticise....
Nigeria will still not divide
APC will still win 2019 election
Saraki son will eventually emerge as Governor
Ekweremadu will recontest and win
The rich will continue to receive medical treatment abroad
Better wake up
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by lannre(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Both
Vicboi1:
Re: 2019: Buhari Campaign Group Plans Mega Rally by reality2019(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't think osinbajo will run again with buhari,cos buhari is not sellable to Nigerians again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Killer Squad who killed Prophet Nwoko Exposed - Photo / Oshiomhole Inducted Into The Rotary Club (Pictures) / Lagos State APC Governorship candidate, Jide Sanwolu Casts his votes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.