Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) (26644 Views)

Protesters Storm PHED Office In Port Harcourt Over Poor Power Supply (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) / APC Members Storm Hotel In Port-harcourt Over Congress Results. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by RareDiamonds: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Nonsense government

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by ALOWONLE419(m): 11:30am On Oct 17, 2017
victorvezx:
They can only show pictures of children running, but they can never show us pictures of the soldiers chasing them with the vaccine injection in here hand. Nonsense lies and propaganda. Hurt the same thing that happened during Ebola outbreak
VICTORVEZX MY MUSLIM BROTHER, LET US CALL A SPADE A SPADE. WHAT THE MILITARY IS DOING IN THE SOUTH EASTERN PART OF THE COUNTRY IS NOT GOOD

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by chidi4eze(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2017
Mention a school and a personal case of someone the military has injected..I am in port and when I asked; the answer was we heard...We're really backward as a country we can't differentiate truth from lies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by diegwu01: 11:43am On Oct 17, 2017
illiteracy has become a National Problem
It this rate How do we grow.
Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 17, 2017
chidi4eze:
Mention a school and a personal case of someone the military has injected..I am in port and when I asked; the answer was we heard...We're really backward as a country we can't differentiate truth from lies
be4 any vaccination information is given to the public, schools, churches e.t.c. but no information was given. no one is stupid effort to let his or her child take a drug e knws notin abt.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2017
chidi4eze:
Don't mind them. Everything happening now is just as a result of misinformation, lies and propaganda by Radio Biafra and Ipob. They hate the military so much so they have to lie in their attempt to discredit them. They love Spreading lies and love watching the people react in confusion. it makes them feel like they are now in charge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by hoopLA: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Sad that we have come to this.

See how false rumors are being accepted whole heartedly.
Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by chidi4eze(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Ikio:
be4 any vaccination information is given to the public, schools, churches e.t.c. but no information was given. no one is stupid effort to let his or her child take a drug e knws notin abt.
you're right but permit me to ask where did you hear or see them giving this said vaccination in port harcourt today?
Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by unohbethel(m): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2017
nigerian army is a terrorist organization..simple

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2017
chidi4eze:
you're right but permit me to ask where did you hear or see them giving this said vaccination in port harcourt today?
Not Just In PH bro.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 17, 2017
chidi4eze:
I think you are the one who is backward, DHQ has owned up to this claiming its a free vaccination they do in other northern states. So I ask, do you have kids? If you do hand them over to the military for free vaccination. If you don't know where to get it, go to the barracks and ask. They will direct you to the schools you should go and wait. I rest my case.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2017
NNAMDI KANU: I WILL DESTROY THE ZOO........BUHARI AND BURATAI CARRYING OUT THE SENTENCE....When ipob speaks people listens

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Once upon a time there was a country and it army but imagine how pitiable it has become now. undecided embarassed cry With the negative euphoria this vaccine issue have generated,one expects the zoo army to back down and try again to win back its lost confidence with the populace but alas their stupidity have no limit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Septembermann(f): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
People are dumb.

I can't see any picture of soldiers in that environment, so who is giving the monkey pox disease now?

Zionmade1 you need to go for evaluation for writing rubbish on this thread.

what is this one saying?
na u wise pass abi? moomoo.

NGBlogger this also happened in rumuolumeni

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by chidi4eze(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Ikio:
Not Just In PH bro.
mention anywhere then?
Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by virus05(m): 11:59am On Oct 17, 2017
But we dont want na. is it by force?? I dont understand these guys. Why, Why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by chidi4eze(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
raymondhillmimi:
I think you are the one who is backward, DHQ has owned up to this claiming its a free vaccination they do in other northern states. So I ask, do you have kids? If you do hand them over to the military for free vaccination. If you don't know where to get it, go to the barracks and ask. They will direct you to the schools you should go and wait. I rest my case.
You talk unwisely.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by PointZerom: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:
People are dumb.

I can't see any picture of soldiers in that environment, so who is giving the monkey pox disease now?

Zionmade1 you need to go for evaluation for writing rubbish on this thread.

Your soldiers are killers and will kill anyone that snaps them. People knows this and are trying to avoid been killed.

5 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Very senseless Govt.

Why stir unnecessary hornet ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Septembermann(f): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
also happening in rumuolumeni. 1 shot fired at Living Gold International School after the school refused to open the gate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by bigpicture001: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
when this same reaction started in ANAMBRA some I too know people came here to speak big big grammar calling the people names..now two other state has done same...thier is now a total untrust,of thus government

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Monkey Pox. This Operation,would Have Been Called,operation MONKEY STYLE Nt Crocodile Smile.

5 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
chidi4eze:
mention anywhere then?
Skul Is Closed Now Almost Everywhere In Rivers State.And D Vaccination Is Not A Lie

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by xynerise: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
And you wonder how 2019 election will be like grin
Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by d33types: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
what routine vaccine is being given in secondary school age children? Something is definitely fishy with the military

4 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by NGBlogger: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Septembermann:

what is this one saying?
na u wise pass abi? moomoo.

NGBlogger this also happened in rumuolumeni
You have any pics?
Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by Throwback: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

What exactly is your point
Why don't you donate your kid to the army to vaccinate..

Keyboard warrior

You know his point already.

He is telling everyone that this is IPOB propaganda as there are no military men in sight in the pictures.

Congratulations IPOB, you will win propaganda but will always languish with the misery of defeat just like Ojukwu's Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by NGBlogger: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Septembermann:
also happening in rumuolumeni.
1 shot fired at Living Gold International School
after the school refused to open the gate.
Seriously?
Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by chinexxx(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
I'm at Ada George Road Portharcourt now, all schools here are either closed or closing. Parents with uniformed kids running home, traffic.. Mehn!!! The threat is realer than we thought. Even the ministry of education was not aware of this vaccination. My school wasn't informed, just inpromptu. And since we cannot fight military, the students should go home oh. Come and see how parents were barging into schools.. I weak!!! Buhari why na??!

22 Likes

Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by saaedlee: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Throwback:

You know his point already.

He is telling everyone that this is IPOB propaganda as there are no military men in sight in the pictures.

Congratulations IPOB, you will win propaganda but will always languish with the misery of defeat just like Ojukwu's Biafra.

Please dont waste your strength on this one trying to say the truth...
Re: Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) by chidi4eze(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ikio:
Skul Is Closed Now Almost Everywhere In Rivers State.And D Vaccination Is Not A Lie
you've not still sighted a true life case..Still the same news obviously from the same source..Where did they administer the vaccine and who has contacted monkey pox through the vaccination?
These are facts you should be bringing to the table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Closes All Land Borders, Suspends FEC Meetings Indefinitely / Opposition Intensifies Against Buhari Within APC / Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.