Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,984 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Super Eagles Forward Victor Moses Out For One Month - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Forward Victor Moses Out For One Month (460 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Forward Victor Moses Out For One Month by skuki123: 10:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Nigeria won six medals at the International Table Tennis Federation Junior and Cadet Open, which ended on Sunday in Cairo, Egypt.

Taiwo Mati won two gold and one bronze in the cadet singles, mini-cadet singles and team event while national junior champion, Tosin Oribamise, won one gold and one bronze in the junior women’s singles and team events. National junior men’s champion, Azeez Solanke, won bronze in the team event.

Oribamise told our correspondent online that the competition was part of her preparations for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

“The tournament was very tough but it has helped to keep my mind on the task at hand in Argentina. I wasn’t happy when I was the only one who qualified for the Youth Olympics in table tennis but I have since accepted the challenge to do well there next year,” she said.
“The Egyptians were tough as usual but I am happy that we came back with some medals and for me I have learnt a lot to last me till I begin preparations for the Youth Olympics. I hope I can get some more competitive matches like this to prepare better for the Games.” A

Chelsea’s hamstring jinx has struck again with the winger limping off during Saturday’s shock 2-1 defeat at Crystal Palace.

He is the third Chelsea star to be crocked by a hamstring pull in the last fortnight.

Boss Conte declared the problem an ‘emergency’ as he tries to fill the gaps in his team in a busy October for the defending Premier League champions.

Chelsea suffered their second loss in a row at the weekend and Moses joins leading striker Alavaro Morata and key midfielder N’Golo Kante with hamstring problems.

In Moses’ case the player could be out for up to six weeks during a hectic run of fixtures with Champions League and Carabao Cup games sandwiched in between the defence of the title.

Moses joins the sick list at Stanford Bridge just as Morata has resumed full training.

The Spaniard sat out the defeat at Palace but should be OK to play in Wednesday’s European tie at home to Roma.

Meanwhile, their Italian opponents are facing an injury crisis ahead of the midweek showdown.

Chelsea could be up against a second-string Roma side after star defender Kostas Manolas was forced off during Saturday’s defeat to Napoli with a thigh strain.

Eusebio Di Francesco is already missing a number of first-teamers including Stephan El Shaaraway, Patrik Shick, Kevin Strootman, Gregoire Defrel and Emerson Palmieri.

http://gidifeed.com/super-eagles-forward-victor-moses-one-month/
Lalasticlala honeric01, semid4lyfe

Re: Super Eagles Forward Victor Moses Out For One Month by Benjom(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2017
Okay, go have enough rest until Russia 2018 cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Forward Victor Moses Out For One Month by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Benjom:
Okay, go have enough rest until Russia 2018 cheesy
ABIO cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTIONS (04/11/2017) / How Super Eagles Qualified For Russia 2018WC (video) / Breaking!! Odion Ighalo Advises Jack Wilshere To Leave Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.