Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination (35689 Views)

5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by DanielsParker(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:
I remember how indigenes of Kano and other northern Nigeria states refused to allow their children to be vaccinated during obj's regime, their reason being that the vaccine was meant to sterilize their kids. The result is while polio got eradicated in most countries of the world, northern Nigeria kept on struggling with the disease and today many children in that region are paralysed as a result. Now the south westerners will not take vaccination because they believe Buhari wants to infect them with monkey pox. We really have a problem in this country. Pesin wey do us dis jazz dey wicked and e dey do me like say the pesin don die tey tey!

It's you that has got the problem.

You're obviously not informed. Vaccination for what, if I may ask ?

when you want to conduct such a thing, you first of all create an awareness, you sensitize the general public. The Army can't just drive into schools and start administering vaccines.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by Onyi90(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
bjjbam:
The level of ignorance among the Nigerian populace is alarming.
However, the army by allowing themselves to be a cheap political whip has lost there trust and confidence in the eyes of so many Nigerians especially those from the south south and south east.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by thunderbabs: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Can d military jus face deir dancing crocodile and let civilians move about deir biz in peace?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by onyxo76(m): 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Is the army now a vaccination unit? If a child has completed his or her immunization why all this outreach abi na by force to take vaccine? I feel there is more to this exercise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Throwback:

From the looks of it and as confirmed by the state government, there is a conspiracy theory by IPOB terrorist to perpetuate their plans for anarchy.
Last time I checked Rivers,bayelsa and Edo are not part of Biafra so what are you saying?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by Babaalawo: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is the height of all propaganda.I feel pained when i see or hear the so called educated ones buying into all these cheap propaganda.Why will the Military inject students with the aim of wiping out a particular tribe?Isn't that absurd?
Part of the objective of the crocodile smile/python dance was to render medical aid to the host communties.The military might not have communicated it properly to the people but i think we need to stop all these propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by HMZi: 12:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:
I remember how indigenes of Kano and other northern Nigeria states refused to allow their children to be vaccinated during obj's regime, their reason being that the vaccine was meant to sterilize their kids. The result is while polio got eradicated in most countries of the world, northern Nigeria kept on struggling with the disease and today many children in that region are paralysed as a result. Now the south easterners will not take vaccination because they believe Buhari wants to infect them with monkey pox. We really have a problem in this country. Pesin wey do us dis jazz dey wicked and e dey do me like say the pesin don die tey tey!
The military didnt carry out polio vaccination after it killed innocents in the north,the miltary is carrying out vaccinations without public awareness in the east in this dicey times ...the scenarios are very different bra...m

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by DerscomTQJ: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari is a failure
His government cannot organise common immunization campaign successfully
He thinks everything is by force and the use of threats.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by nelsilvercloud(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:
I remember how indigenes of Kano and other northern Nigeria states refused to allow their children to be vaccinated during obj's regime, their reason being that the vaccine was meant to sterilize their kids. The result is while polio got eradicated in most countries of the world, northern Nigeria kept on struggling with the disease and today many children in that region are paralysed as a result. Now the south easterners will not take vaccination because they believe Buhari wants to infect them with monkey pox. We really have a problem in this country. Pesin wey do us dis jazz dey wicked and e dey do me like say the pesin don die tey tey!
Oversabi tell us what the vaccine is for? angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by nnaeyes6: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

Chai. A lost son. No brain box. Buhari Vaccine fall on u.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by TEYA: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
nelsilvercloud:
Oversabi tell us what the vaccine is for? angry
It's for monkey pox, keep running!
Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by diegwu01: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
stcool:
Buhari does not have sense I swear, must the Army give out vaccination.

People do not want your free medicine. Take it to the North. Which kind Nonsense be dis
undecided
Did you confirm if any Military personnel visited the school. Thunder fire Poverty. My Children would never attend any Community grammar School

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Every bloody person within this entity has gone mad. Totally. The insanity has gradually trickled down from top to bottom. The leadership has lost control of the masses and the masses seem to be getting bloody paranoid as the days role on by. How did one stupid election lead to this fever-pitch madness? I am getting totally fed up. The politicians who set all this in motion have created a monster that stands an 80% chance of devouring Nigeria in totality. Total balkanization,confusion and division is what we are witnessing.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
So it is just a hoax that caused so much pandemonium in Port Harcourt. Even Rumukwuta had kids running from schools. Parents were even rushing to Private primary schools, driving rough to pick their kids.

Effect of so much propaganda from Radio Biafra. Now people can not reason again. No one will forcefully vaccinate children in schools without first consulting the School Authorities.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by TEYA: 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
nnaeyes6:

Chai. A lost son. No brain box. Buhari Vaccine fall on u.
Vaccine na for una o! Just go collect am.
Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by ogogoroNo1: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
The rumor has spread like wild fire here in ondo state. Pupils and students are running for their lives

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by dozymars(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Aftermath of how they handled the Abia IPOB situation. Now the trust have been lost between the people and the military.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by destiny25(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Seyong10:
this tin don enter akure o...pls do.they reach private schools too?
Yes ooo, just received a call that people are running from a private school close to my house because of army vaccines.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by udemzyudex(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

How many case of polio have you heard in the south east compare to those in north?

These guys have been taken polio vaccine before the army even think of giving theirs, the north always have everything Attach to religion that's why they don't like taking polio vaccine.

So don't compare.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Babaalawo:
This is the height of all propaganda.I feel pained when i see or hear the so called educated ones buying into all these cheap propaganda.Why will the Military inject students with the aim of wiping out a particular tribe?Isn't that absurd?
Part of the objective of the crocodile smile/python dance was to render medical aid to the host communties.The military might not have communicated it properly to the people but i think we need to stop all these propaganda.
why will the military take people into a classroom for safety and abandon them for Fulani's to kill them,when u answer that question we can answer yours

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by nelsilvercloud(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

It's for monkey pox, keep running!
Who told you there's a vaccine for monkey pox?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by djlaqua91(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
The fear of the Nigerian Army coupled with Gross ignorance & Illiteracy. This country sef. I no blame them sha.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by ogatboy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please when does army begin to give vaccination in a non war zone. What happened to health workers?? Besides vaccination is never by force in any part if the world

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by TEYA: 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
nelsilvercloud:
Na wa for you o! Guy you too serious joor!
Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by sunsewa16: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

please encourage ur loved one to get vaccinated by the military if ur really residing in southern Nigeria, but if u refrain from doing it,then know that ur a coward.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
maestrojohn:

Shu.t up. why should the millitary do the vaccination at the first place?
Like I said before, when you realise that the military isnt giving any vaccination and and that all these stories are just rumours created by fear merchants, then maybe you will realise who has sense and who doesnt.

Just take a look at this thread and behold the wisdom of Nigerians, educated Nigerians! Nobody bothers to ask the most vital question whether any military personnel actually went to the so called school; you just jump into conclusions based on nonsense assumptions and hearsay and then start cursing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by tishbite41(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
nelsilvercloud:
dnt mind d idiot.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by Throwback: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
EzeEbira:

Last time I checked Rivers,bayelsa and Edo are not part of Biafra so what are you saying?

I didn't know IPOB radio broadcasts were propaganda and lies are disseminated are limited to just Igboland?
Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by tishbite41(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
sunsewa16:

please encourage ur loved one to get vaccinated by the military if ur really residing in southern Nigeria, but if u refrain from doing it,then know that ur a coward.
u really need dat vaccine because wat u posted shows u re nt normal. is vaccination a must?
Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by sirusX(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Benjom:
grin grin grin

No be small thing o.

Why instil fear in the heart of the innocent children by using the army... at gun point? undecided
Before them use the children do lab test cheesy
Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by nelsilvercloud(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
TEYA:

Na wa for you o! Guy you too serious joor!
Don't digress, tell me if they is a vaccine for monkey pox. U were busy blaming those running away and comparing it to polio vaccine in the North bla bla bla... That was a serious allegation too

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Students Fleeing Schools In Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt Over Vaccination by Analee(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Onyi90:
The panic also happened in my location @ Amadi ama PH.
yesoo even 4 ma area rumigbo,even 4 ma street sef,everybody js dey run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nekede Putme Out: Cutoff 160: Exam Date Fixed / Delta State Polytechnic Stadium, Ozoro In Pictures / I Regret Going To The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.