Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Vote Barr. Femi Mokikan For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Barr. Femi Mokikan For President (501 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For President Buhari For His Rally In Kano / We Begged Nnamdi Kanu To Accept His Bail - Barr Maxwell Opara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Barr. Femi Mokikan For President by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2017
This post is for people from Kogi West Senatorial District. Please rebroadcast it.

THE TESTIMONY: MY MOKIKAN STORY

Across Ijumuland

1. "Barr. Femi Mokikan is a genius and a role model. He is the kind individual I think we need at this time in Okun land that will help drive and actualize our agenda towards moving Okun land to a new socioeconomic phase we all desire. He is a selfless leader who strongly believes in youth development.

I worked closely and directly under his watch during my 7 years sojourn in 7up Bottling Company.
I strongly recommend him for the ODA job without any reservation."
Timothy Adekunle (IJUMU)

2. "Barr. Femi Mokikan is a Kogi man to the core. He believes strongly in the development of his immediate environment and in particular, his people. A gentleman, an erudite scholar and a role model to the youths. He is a trusted ally and most importantly, a bridge builder of our time. I have no doubt that he is the man who can galvanize the various ethnic groups within Okun, at home and in the Diaspora."
Adekunle Olusuyi (IJUMU)

3. "Barr. Femi Mokikan is not your normal Okun man. He is not in the crop of Okun people you greet in Okun language and they will respond in English language. He is one in a million. Mokikan practically turned 7up to an Okun venture as he populated everywhere with Okun people across all regions. If we have 20 Mokikans in Okun land, unemployment would have vanished totally. Personally, Mokikan is a father figure to me."
Olutayo Titilayo (IJUMU)

4. "Barr. Femi Mokikan*i s a father to all irrespective of tribe or ethnicity. He is a change initiator, implementer and sustainer."
Toluyemi Eyitayo Gbenga (IJUMU)

5 "Barr. Femi Mokikan* is an astute Administrator and a leader per excellence. His quality of people management is second to none."
Olusegun Tanimola (IJUMU)

Femi Mokikan the detribalised Okun man.
Pls vote him for President, Okun Development Association (ODA).

Compiled by Okun Researchers

(1) (Reply)

Tears As Former VP, Alex Ekwueme Collapses, Admitted To Hospital / What Guardian Tortoise Says About Pmb(buhari) / All State Capitals To Appreciate Railroad By 2018 – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.