Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project (1399 Views)

Fintech/tech Idea Needed For Up To £2.5 Million Pound Funding From VC Investor. / ***FUNDING For Game Developers*** / Want To Automate Your Sme Data Sharing Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by dafemnet: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
Hi all,

IF you have a credible/viable IT project,contact me i may have a source of funding for you.

Cheers!!
Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by HottestFire: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
dafemnet:
Hi all,

IF you have a credible/viable IT project,contact me i may have a source of funding for you.

Cheers!!

Good to hear, let's hit the ground running.

What are the modalities and terms...

Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by dafemnet: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
HottestFire:

Good to hear, let's hit the ground running.

What are the modalities and terms...

Send me an email and drop ur email here.Cheers
Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by rushman003: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
dafemnet:
Send me an email and drop ur email here.Cheers

thashnet@gmail.com

I have a prototype business in automobile industry, i founded it, i am the tech guy behind it and also have a trained mechanic as co founder. We will be offering remote repairs/ maintenance for individuals, or corporate bodies. How can we get down to business cheers!!
Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by talk2hb1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
I neeD up to $100,000 funding Ooo. prototype dey plenty self.
Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by dafemnet: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
talk2hb1:
I neeD up to $100,000 funding Ooo. prototype dey plenty self.
Send me and email and send ur email.
Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by dafemnet: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
rushman003:

thashnet@gmail.com

I have a prototype business in automobile industry, i founded it, i am the tech guy behind it and also have a trained mechanic as co founder. We will be offering remote repairs/ maintenance for individuals, or corporate bodies. How can we get down to business cheers!!
I have sent you an emaIL
Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by directonpc(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Oga Shey u know the security risk involved in dropping email here ?
Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by rushman003: 6:54am On Oct 21, 2017
dafemnet:
I have sent you an emaIL

Have replied you .nothing yet from you
Regards
Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by excanny: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seems the guy is a joke.So many faceless jokers on the internet!
Re: Contact Me If You Need Funding For Your IT Project by talk2hb1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
excanny:
Seems the guy is a joke.So many faceless jokers on the internet!
Are You Crious undecided
He just sent me the $100,000 I requested for, he mailed it to my GTBack account.
I think he is looking for an Idea to steal grin

(1) (Reply)

closed / C++ Vs Java: Which Is The Most Poweful For Games? / A Mobile Developer In Need Of A Software Company For Internship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.