Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood (2714 Views)

Direct Download Link: True Blood Season 6 2013 TV Series HDTV / Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]If you are looking to create a truly horrifying costume or simply want to play a scary prank on someone, try out a few makeup tips straight from the movie-making experts. Fake blood is one of the simplest ways to make any scary costume stand out from the rest. Now you can make convincing, real-looking blood right in your own kitchen. grin

Instructions

Step 1. Measure 1/8 of a cup of corn syrup into a small bowl or measuring cup. You may use light or dark corn syrup, but light corn syrup may require a bit more food coloring.

Step 2. Add about 20 drops of red food coloring to the corn syrup and stir well. If you are going for a nonrealistic, super gory fake blood effect, bright red may be just what you are looking for to complement your monster makeup. If you are going for a more realistic look, add blue food coloring one drop at a time until you reach your desired shade.

Step 3. Thicken your fake blood for easier application by adding about 1 tablespoon. of sifted white flour. Stir the mixture as well as possible and let sit for 10 minutes. After the mixture has set and thickened a bit, the extra flour will float on top where you can easily remove the clumps. Adding flour will also make your fake blood less transparent and more realistic.

Step 4. Make your fake blood as tasty as it is realistic, especially for zombie or vampire costumes. Instead of adding blue food coloring, add a drop or two of chocolate syrup. The chocolate syrup not only makes your makeup taste good, it will thicken and darken your fake blood for a more realistic look.

BoN ChAnCe. . . grin
[/size]
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by semid4lyfe(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2010
Aaah. .Ogaga, me no like this practical o. I prefer a SPELL biko.
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]semid4lyfe my friend longest time no seen ONLINE. . . . grin grin , well , spell casting definately make the difference no doubt but the case here is about MOVIE PRODUCTION and to my understand most of the foreign and NOLLYWOOD Movies are not well arranged , i have watch some certain Nigeria Movies when you see an Assassin or Harm--Rubbers make a big cut in human body and instead of seeing blood you see something like granded ripe tomatoes or some Red Crayons as Blood . but with this fake Blood production i have fabricated one wouldn't be able to differentiate if its REAL blood or fake one. wink[/size]
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by semid4lyfe(m): 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]semid4lyfe my friend longest time no seen ONLINE. . . . grin grin , well , spell casting definately make the difference no doubt but the case here is about MOVIE PRODUCTION and to my understand most of the foreign and NOLLYWOOD Movies are not well arranged , i have watch some certain Nigeria Movies when you see an Assassin or Harm--Rubbers make a big cut in human body and instead of seeing blood you see something like granded ripe tomatoes or some Red Crayons as Blood . but with this fake Blood production i have fabricated one wouldn't be able to differentiate if its REAL blood or fake one. wink[/size]
Lol, I dey as u leave me o. . .I agree basically with what u said about blood in Nollywood films looking like grinded tomato and all that but biko, which one be Harm-Rubbers?
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by obinna5000(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
HARM-ROBBERS!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2010
[size=13pt]*** oooh that's a mistyping** bico , thanks for the correction. Obinna and semid. . . wink[/size]
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by dominique(f): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2010
lmao @ grinded tomatoes cheesy
at times they use blood tonic tongue
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by obinna5000(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2010
dominique:

In Nigerian films shebi??  grin
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2010
[size=13pt]Or even red palm oil. . . . cheesy wink[/size]
dominique:

Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by dominique(f): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2010
or lipstick cheesy
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 15, 2010
It would be you, wouldn't it ogoogoo?
Re: Learn How To Make Fake Movie Blood by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:24am On Mar 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Fake blood is easy and fast to make you can experiment with food coloring to get the perfect real-blood color. . . . using lipsticks definitely there's a big difference .  lipsticks maker or make--up wont last as blood not can it be identified as fake blood .

we only see lipsticks RED colour as blood in old Nigeria Movies. . .  cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movies You Will Never Forget / Old Nigerian Scary Movies (photos) / Ullu Web Series Actress Name List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.