Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood (6332 Views)

Poll: Which do you like better

Vampire Diaries: 45% (9 votes)
True Blood: 55% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

The Vampire Diaries Vs The Originals / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Game Of Thrones(rate 1-3 & Ur Best Characters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by candylips(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2010
This is now an inevitable comparison.
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by iice(f): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2010
VD is a slightly more mature version of Twilight
TB is where it's @ cheesy I'm not biased because of Eric grin
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2010
VD is a slightly more mature version of Twiligh

Abeg, where can i get this from? i have heard so much about it!
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by iice(f): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2010
download or stream
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
I didn't like Vampire Diaries very much.

True Blood it is smiley

1 Like

Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by candylips(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2010
iice:

VD is a slightly more mature version of Twilight
TB is where it's @ cheesy I'm not biased because of Eric grin

you are right about VD except that there are no werewolves in VD and the vampires are way hotter . Elena is so hot !!

the first two seasons of TB was very good . am wondering how this season is going to pan out. lets see if the pace can be sustained.

I like Eric cheesy. You see what he was doing to that chic in the last weeks episode abi.

However I think am loving Damon's darker side than him right now.
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by iice(f): 2:18am On Jun 18, 2010
candylips:

you are right about VD except that there are no werewolves in VD and the vampires are way hotter . Elena is so hot !!

the first two seasons of TB was very good . am wondering how this season is going to pan out. lets see if the pace can be sustained.

I like Eric cheesy. You see what he was doing to that chic in the last weeks episode abi.

Elena is hot but a crappy actress grin You're right the vamps are hotter but then again the Volturi are hot!

I think this season of TB is gonna be interesting. The werewolves i heard are sexy, we'll see how true that is. Eric is diabolical. Hehehehe the new fangtasia dancer. . .what did sookie say? 'You've been doing this for 6hours?' cheesy

Damon was turning bleh by the end of the season. I read though that next season, Damon will be more on the good side and Stefan will be darker undecided
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by bamseg: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2010
Give me a site 2 download and watch movies smiley
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by cayesworld(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
iice:

Elena is hot but a crappy actress grin

Elena hot Hell NO

iice:

I read though that next season, Damon will be more on the good side and Stefan will be darker undecided

Can't wait to see the Darker Stefan, He'd be more cool than Damon. Just my 2 cents
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by iice(f): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2010
cayesworld:

Elena hot Hell NO
Can't wait to see the Darker Stefan, He'd be more cool than Damon. Just my 2 cents

lol. . .to each his own.
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by cayesworld(m): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
iice:

lol. . .to each his own.

I disagree. I'm a dude, I've got final say on whether a chic is hot or not, I wont argue if u were talking about a guy being hot grin
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by iice(f): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2010
cayesworld:

I disagree. I'm a dude, I've got final say on whether a chic is hot or not, I wont argue if u were talking about a guy being hot grin

What if another guy thinks she's hot?
What would you consider hot? tongue
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by watever(f): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2010
candylips:

Not yet . . . (SPOILER!) grin

I think a comparison with Twilight would be more appropriate. True Blood is so far out of their league tongue
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by candylips(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2010
cayesworld:

Elena hot Hell NO

dude do u have eyes at all
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by styles2009: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
True Blood is the good, all my friends are calling me for Episode 3, as for Twilight, it nothing but kids running around i guess shocked
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by candylips(m): 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2010
watever:

Not yet . . . (SPOILER!) grin

I think a comparison with Twilight would be more appropriate. True Blood is so far out of their league tongue

but how is True blood in a different league. its the same old vampire vs human story. the only other element to true blood is that you have shape shifters ,werewolves etc.
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by iice(f): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2010
candylips:

but how is True blood in a different league. its the same old vampire vs human story. the only other element to true blood is that you have shape shifters ,werewolves etc.

Children of the Night don't glitter in the sun grin  The characters?  Tara's venom, Jason's dumbness, Lafayette's entrepreneurship, the bond between maker and child, Bill's chivalry (ok Edward has that considering he's from the 1900s or so), Eric's awesomeness tongue Sam's sadness.

You don't really know much about the characters in Twilight.  Just Bella, Edward and Jacob.  The Cullen clan except maybe for Alice has some character built but the rest are bland. . .TB is much more than just Sookie.  Twilight is Bella. VD is slightly better. . .the show that is not the books lipsrsealed It's more than just Stefan, Damon and Elena.
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by icezik1(m): 1:59am On Jun 24, 2010
Vampire Diaries is very unpredictable, which is why I like it. Elena is not hot. She's just there. As for True Blood, it's a great series but not similar to Vampire Diaries. I prefer VD.
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by watever(f): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
ice_zik:

Vampire Diaries is very unpredictable, which is why I like it. Elena is not hot. She's just there. As for True Blood, it's a great series but not similar to Vampire Diaries. I prefer VD.

VD - I do like it a whole lot better than the books but I feel like the writers are making it up as they go along, a bit too much.

candylips:

The basic premise of true blood is that vampires have come out of the coffin. Which opens up a lot of possibilities that other shows can only dream of.

Also, it doesn't try to make things nice, pretty, neat and PG rated like the others tongue
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by berylLOL(f): 10:48pm On Jul 01, 2010
tb it is!!!
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by mike7184(m): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2010
I like true blood tv show .
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by Thesleek(m): 1:55pm On Dec 02, 2010
True blood it is
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2010
Tru Blood.
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by queensmith: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2011
True blood hands down! the fine men (o alexander skarsgard just take me to your coffin and do what you will!!!!!), the sex, the plot is more comprehensive, the comedy, the accents, the flow, the drama, the acting, mechad brookes, mechad brookes, mechad brookes !! (o dear!!)

everything about the show is 10times better!!!
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by pkasso(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2011
I ain't a big fan of series with sanguinary themes.Sorry!
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by obinna5000(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
True Blood
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by MadMax1(f): 10:05am On Jan 20, 2011
queensmith:

True blood hands down! the fine men (o alexander skarsgard just take me to your coffin and do what you will!!!!!), the sex, the plot is more comprehensive, the comedy, the accents, the flow, the drama, the acting, mechad brookes, mechad brookes, mechad brookes !! (o dear!!)everything about the show is 10times better!!!

Lol. Who the sam hill is Mechad Brookes? It had better not be that Eggs. I think Skarsgard's already taken. He's hot and he drinks blood; only death will part he and iice. Like Tara, but she's a bit of a stereotype (sassy black sidekick). Lafayette's a delight, as is Jason.
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by queensmith: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2011
mechad is eggs my dear!!! O gawd that guy is fiiiiiiit! hmmm hmmmm! Its frustrating to know one woman is hittin all that! *sighs*
ehn, wat are u talkin? iice ke?? lol im only trying to put enough money together so i cn quit my job and stalk alex about the globe! i wont stop until i spend the night in his coffin!
I swear hes the only bad guy that ive ever liked! he makes bein bad good!
Yea i cant stand tara, shes a bit of a airhead- most of the relationships on tru blood dont make much sense but it all goes together well!

OMG lafayette is the coolest dude everrrrr! Hes my favorite character! If all gay men were like him they will rule the world! i remember that episode where he drank erics blood and started his crazy dance! lmao
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by MadMax1(f): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2011
queensmith:

mechad is eggs my dear!!! O gawd that guy is fiiiiiiit! hmmm hmmmm! Its frustrating to know one woman is hittin all that! *sighs*
ehn, wat are u talkin? iice ke?? lol im only trying to put enough money together so i cn quit my job and stalk alex about the globe! i wont stop until i spend the night in his coffin!
I swear hes the only bad guy that ive ever liked! he makes bein bad good!
Yea i cant stand tara, shes a bit of a airhead- most of the relationships on tru blood dont make much sense but it all goes together well!

OMG lafayette is the coolest dude everrrrr! Hes my favorite character! If all gay men were like him they will rule the world! i remember that episode where he drank erics blood and started his crazy dance! lmao

LMAO. You go, stalker! grin grin grin
That Eggs is fine? Broke your glasses, did you? His head is shaped exactly like an egg. If you like em that round go for Humpty Dumpty.
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by queensmith: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2011
you must be a man!!!!

ehn?? this bobo here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9VDXgWGbsQ
Re: Vampire Diaries Vs True Blood by iice(f): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2011
Alexander has been off the market since his first appearance.
Women. . .stop chasing my husband grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Link For The Movie "Phone Swap" / What Anime Are You Watching Now? / Website To Download Nollywood Movies English & Yoruba Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.