Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe (35910 Views)

IPOB Loses Suit Against Nigerian Army To Produce Kanu. / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Enoma222(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nnamdi Cownu is a fraud i pity all the sureties because dey we never see dat 419 man again
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by bakila: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
brightalo17:

I no hear word with this Una Catalonia noise some weeks back, today no one uses it as example again. qĺ
I no follow for that treason
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by cyberguy72(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

you mean till 2024??... grin grin
till 2019
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Enoma222(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
nigerian government set trap with court case and that nnamdi Cownu never saw dis coming i swear federal government want to use dis court case to silent kanu and he really fall put because he was fighting with is anger instead of is brain
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by bakila: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Abaribe should get the Town Criers and give them the job of informing Kanu of his next adjourned date.

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by shino62: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
AntiWailer:

What are you appealing ?

Appeal that some one on bail can run away ?

Is this intentional or just your innocent way of reasoning
never mind the brainless hawks, lacking common sense and full of stupidity and hate.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by cyberguy72(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
seunmsg:
If Kanu is a responsible and honourable man, he will come out of hiding in the interest of those that stood surety for him.

It doesn't speak well for someone who claims to be fighting for justice and freedom to selfishly put others in trouble. Those who stood surety for him also deserve justice.
if it was u wud u come out?.When the VEGETABLE has vowed to kill him
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Enoma222(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
for now the Nnamdi kanu is confuse d man nor know if nah to come out from is hiding place or not.

poor_Kanu :Dfor now the Nnamdi kanu is confuse d man nor know if nah to come out from is hiding place or not.

poor_Kanu
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
mywells:
My question is during Jonathan's government the agitation was not loud this way,what when wrong?

It is no more news that IPOB is a terrorist group formed by the previous party in power same way APC formed BOKO HARAM as alleged.

So it's all politics playing out here.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by cyberguy72(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
BestieSome:
It's now very evident that you think with your anus. You are so deluded to the extent that your reasoning has now become a backward process. A simple question is; did your 'chief pig' flaunt any of the bail conditions that led to the siege on him? Answer that with your fish brain and come back to engage me. Fo.ols! No wonder you are pigs!
Typical ZOMBIE.They answer questions with insults,becos they re empty VESSELS
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
Igbos talk and act out of emotions

A man was alleged to have committed a robbery, charged to court and was subsequently given a bail with few restrictions. Few months after, the same man began to incite and threaten his country. He even went as far as forming his own police and secret service in broadlight. And you expect a sovereign nation to wait for his previous case to be heard before doing something about it. Igbos are fucking dumb i swear.

Nnamdi Kanu ll only do this rubbish in Nigeria and tried to get away with it. If this idiot try this rubbish in USA/UK(IRA in UK, Texas rednecks similar with Nnamdi Kanu are victims of US/UK authorities), he ll be sent to prison for years.

If you are realised on Bond in USA like Nnamdi Kanu, and you went back to commit a crime, they will arrest you and revoke your initial agreement and put you on a trial on the old case and the new one. If you run away during police or FBI invasion while on Bond on previous case, you automatically become a wanted man and his name goes to bounty hunter.

Not Igbo sir but agents of sorrow and retrogression-IPOBIANS
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by famzynet: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Let's call a spade a spade. Two people have a case. One attacked the second person and the second person has not been seen since then. I don't need to be a lawyer to know that justice has been tampered. Binta is being partial in this case. The federal government should produce KANU . so much injustice in the land.

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by hamzeiy: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Megatrix:
The judge is just joking. How can the sureties be held responsible for his inability to appear when everybody knows how and why he disappeared? The military is responsible for his disappearance. This judgement will not stand on appeal

Whose the everybody?..Igbos?..joker
The heroic judge is now a judge acting by a script. Pathetic people
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by MrRitchie: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oga stop spitting rubbish abeg, each of those surety should be in jail now for his none appearance in court, u come here using the military operation as an excuse, he should av waited na since he desperately needed the actualization of IPOB, a leader doesn't run away from a battle, or his he not the same person spewing hate speech all over the place, even vowed to go to abuja with two million of his IPOB members to bring Buhari's head home, you're here saying rubbish, I hope you come back to your normal senses, and stop polluting all this place with your sh*tif na poor man now, all this rubbish sureties would have been arrested and locked up until whom they stood for reappear
SalamRushdie:
The Judge is being very myopic and deliberately shallow , the only party complicit in the Kanus unavailability is the party that used machine guns to storm his home killing everything in sight including the dog and that party is no other than the Federal Govt of Nigeria under the bad leadership of Buhari ...If the Army didn't abduct Kanu he will be in court today and any attempt to blame Abaribe is nothing but an affront on Justice which this unfortunate govt knows nothing about .

1 Like

Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
famzynet:
Let's call a spade a spade. Two people have a case. One attacked the second person and the second person has not been seen since then. I don't need to be a lawyer to know that justice has been tampered. Binta is being partial in this case. The federal government should produce KANU . so much injustice in the land.

The rule of law doesn't work by "calling a spade a spade" tin. You must prove why it is a spade and why others should accept it to be a spade.

If na just so, law students nor go dey get sleepless night during exam period while others dey flex for party.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by shino62: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=coluka post=61509926]

You're the one who is foolish. You're just tying yourself up in legal knots. Let me break it down for you. If the military invasion was because he violated his Bail conditions then it was wrong because only the courts can determine that and revoke the bail if he is found to be in breach. The government can not resort to self help. If on the other hand, the invasion was for security breaches by Kanu, then the government is well within her rights to act to secure the country but the action of government automatically releases Kanu's sureties from the responsibility of producing him in court for the original matter. Whether the said security breaches also amount to a violation of his bail conditions or not. All the sureties need to prove is that the government for whatever reasons has taken actions that impeded their ability to provide Kanu in court which is quite easy to prove and they will. comfirmed! Ipob gene, stupidity is personified. Pls ignore.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by SalamRushdie: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
MrRitchie:
Oga stop spitting rubbish abeg, each of those surety should be in jail now for his none appearance in court, u come here using the military operation as an excuse, he should av waited na since he desperately needed the actualization of IPOB, a leader doesn't run away from a battle, or his he not the same person spewing hate speech all over the place, even vowed to go to abuja with two million of his IPOB members to bring Buhari's head home, you're here saying rubbish, I hope you come back to your normal senses, and stop polluting all this place with your sh*tif na poor man now, all this rubbish sureties would have been arrested and locked up until whom they stood for reappear

The fact that long term suffering has wired your brain to accept injustice as the norm doesn't mean it is . The facts that custodians of our laws are bias today doesn't mean our laws are unjust , our laws are just but the custodians are currently unjust
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by nextstep(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Megatrix:
The judge is just joking. How can the sureties be held responsible for his inability to appear when everybody knows how and why he disappeared? The military is responsible for his disappearance. This judgement will not stand on appeal

Well, what is a surety? You sign a paper, post up a bond, and say to the judge that you will either cause your guy to show up, or forfeit your bond. Perhaps Abaribe should have told Mr Kanu to STFU and calm down lest the python swallow him.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by mfm04622: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The Judge is being very myopic and deliberately shallow , the only party complicit in the Kanus unavailability is the party that used machine guns to storm his home killing everything in sight including the dog and that party is no other than the Federal Govt of Nigeria under the bad leadership of Buhari ...If the Army didn't abduct Kanu he will be in court today and any attempt to blame Abaribe is nothing but an affront on Justice which this unfortunate govt knows nothing about .

Dear Sir,

I guess you didn't get the memo where your Turkish diplomat said the Director is safe and sound and you should not worry?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by AntiWailer: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
coluka:

What is my way of reasoning? You stood surety for someone then the other party in the case goes and attacks the person hence making it impossible for you to produce him and you are asking what are you appealing? Does the present ruling represent Justice being done or are you just allowing your bias to affect your judgment?

Who is the other party ?

Was the case between NIGERIAN army and Kanu in the first place ?

How will u guys run a country with this level of mediocrity ?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by mfm04622: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
itchie:
The terrorist Nigerian army should go and produce him they know where they kept him. Abaribe should appeal the stupid ruling by a stupid judge

What army? Who should be as to produce Kanu? The Army that have said he is not in their custody or your Turkish diplomat who said he know where Kanu is and that Kanu is safe and sound?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
cyberguy72:
Typical ZOMBIE.They answer questions with insults,becos they re empty VESSELS
Lol, that's typical of Igbos, foolishness runs in your lineage. As for the insults, your chief Pig started it and we will give to you in full doses. In the next world, he would know how to troll other tribes with cautions.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by SalamRushdie: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
mfm04622:

Dear Sir,

I guess you didn't get the memo where your Turkish diplomat said the Director is safe and sound and you should not worry?

The same Turkish lunatic that is a double agent
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Egghead4real: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Over and out...
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Ugwoji101(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Our society is debilitatingly parochial. No objectivity in social commentary.

Hatred ought not to way in the balance of adjudication.
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Enoma222(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
nonsense IPobians who hardly think
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by shallysgirl: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Those men must be opc members looking for awoolloowoo grave.
kcmichael:
Soldiers looking for nnama kwonu
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
tishbite41:
so d Nigerian Army are the courts that granted him bail?
So, the NG should fold arms for a Pig challenging the security of the country, constituting nuisance, and preaching hatred, right? I'm not surprised, birds of a feather, flock together!
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by MrRitchie: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Oga shut the fu*k up and face reality, if you ain't suffering you won't be here showcasing your dead and brainwashed life by spewing out rubbish, on a normal circumstances those sureties would av be arrested or given time to provide the person they stood for as surety, go and get something doing with your life so you can provide adequately for your needs and that of your families, only lazy bones like you and your god nnamdi kanu would be fighting for a sovereign state of their so as to be in power, then start to eat the people dry also, incase you don't know that's the sole reason nnamdi kanu is fighting for the actualization of ipob and I feel sorry for u the gullible ones, I feel really sorry, I do not need any government to help me for me to provide for myself or my family, I gave on nigeria long ago and am doing fantastically well by the grace of God, I'd advice you do the same, go get a job lazy brat
SalamRushdie:

The fact that long term suffering has wired your brain to accept injustice as the norm doesn't mean it is . The facts that custodians of our laws are bias today doesn't mean our laws are unjust , our laws are just but the custodians are currently unjust
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by mfm04622: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The same Turkish lunatic that is a double agent

How? What did he do?
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by Enoma222(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
biafra can never exist trust me One nigerian is d key igbos should fight for power just like d rest tribe
Re: 'You Cannot Withdraw Your Surety Until You Produce Kanu' - Judge Tells Abaribe by ajadematanle: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Its either you guys lacks knowledge of law or sentimental to IPOB plight.Do you know what is meant by being a surety for an offender?It shows that you can produce him anytime at request of the court.The three sureties are clowns and were beclouded with ethnic sentiments when they agreed to be sureties.A guy like Kanu lacks respects and beclouded with exuberance.When eminent people advised him, he was busy arrogating himself to a Lord in the Igbo land.Where are his supporters today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter / Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.