Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Health Workers Needed In Kebbi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Workers Needed In Kebbi (371 Views)

JAPA: No More Leave Of Absence For Health Workers Relocating Abroad – FG / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / COVID-19 Patient Who Absconded In Kebbi, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Workers Needed In Kebbi by Scholar212(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Cant Find Doctors, Nurses To Employ In Kebbi -Bagudu
On 15/Oct/2017 / In Medical News

Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu has lamented non-availability of medical practioners such as doctors, nurses and midwives in Kebbi State for immediate employment in many of the health facilities and hospitals.

The governor, while speaking during the annual general meeting of the Islamic Medical Association in Birnin Kebbi at the weekend, said his administration had embarked on many initiatives to tackle health issues in Kebbi State but there were no doctors and nurses to engage. “Today I can’t find doctors, nurses and mid-wives to employ,” he said.

He called on stakeholders, royal fathers and religious leaders to support government in mobilizing and encouraging medical practioners from the state to come forward for employment into the state hospitals and other health facilities.

Bagudu charged the Islamic Medical Association to assist the government to encourage Muslim doctors and nurses to offer themselves for employment in the state hospitals.

https://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2017/10/i-cant-find-doctors-nurses-to-employ-in-kebbi-bagudu

(1) (Reply)

Treatment Of Premature Ejaculation - The Asian Method / Easy Way To Lose Belly Fat Forever / My Baby Won't Eat, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.