Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

We move - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We move (1470 Views)

He Was F$$k!ng My Th!ghs Thinking It Was The Main Thing / Man Transfer N10 To Lady, After Saying Her Language Is Money, And This Happened( / Is Money Really The ONLY Thing To Use In Getting A Lady?? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We move by ROYH(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: We move by ROYH(m): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
See
Re: We move by ROYH(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
More
Re: We move by ROYH(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Here
Re: We move by Papiikush: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kids.

1 Like

Re: We move by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Well, we can't deny that MONEY RUNS THE WORLD.. cool

Re: We move by ROYH(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Kids.
eh, the kid(s) are still gonna be adults, you can just pass You know undecided
Re: We move by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin grin
She didn't say anything wrong, tbh.
Re: We move by ROYH(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Money?
IamKashyBaby:
Well, we can't deny that MONEY RUNS THE WORLD.. cool

Not blood with life anymore? cry
Re: We move by Adaumunocha(f): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Too long. No its not.

1 Like

Re: We move by Papiikush: 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
ROYH:
eh, the kid(s) are still gonna be adults, you can just pass You know undecided
Kids like these grow up to be silly adults. Showing the world your PRIVATE CONVERSATION. Is a stupìd move.
Re: We move by ROYH(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin
She didn't say anything wrong, tbh.
lawlahdey, you too, Chai, TGOLD1, theblessedman, jagugu88li,
Re: We move by ROYH(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

Kids like these grow up to be silly adults. Showing the world your PRIVATE CONVERSATION. Is a stupìd move.
Well, I won't argue with you, different people with different points of view, so, since you're the adult, you can pass once again daddy.
Re: We move by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
ROYH:
lawlahdey, you too, Chai, TGOLD1, theblessedman, jagugu88li,
Errr, not that I'm about the whole "I can't date a broke guy" thing but really, money is necessary oh. Make person no lie.

But well...when you have your own, there would be no reason to depend on your boyfriend. It's not your boyfriend's responsibility to cater for your needs. He can only do that if he wants to.

1 Like

Re: We move by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
ROYH:
Money?
Not blood with life anymore? cry

@bolded Maybe in the time of Moses, YES..

BUT in the modern era, Life is different...
Re: We move by ROYH(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Errr, not that I'm about the whole "I can't date a broke guy" thing but really, money is necessary oh. Make person no lie.

But well...when you have your own, there would be no reason to depend on your boyfriend. It's not your boyfriend's responsibility to cater for your needs. He can only do that if he wants to.
exactly my point but you know, the convo was like naadan, she would rather pass that date the b.guys.
Re: We move by ROYH(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

@bolded Maybe in the time of Moses, YES..

BUT in the modern era, Life is different...
life of Moses isn't diff from this now, so, what really changed, the life or the human?
Re: We move by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:

I Cant Believe You Can Reason Like This. My Respect For You Has Added Up
Re: We move by tosyne2much(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Money is good no doubt, but always avoid considering dating any lady who outrightly gives you the impression that you're tantamount to nothing because you don't have money yet

I don't even entangle myself with ladies of that mindset

1 Like

Re: We move by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
DeadRat:
I Cant Believe You Can Reason Like This. My Respect For You Has Added Up
Thank you.
Re: We move by Kimcutie: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Moral lesson?
Re: We move by pryme(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Op, thats a smart girl right there.
you should go for her, she may have tried it before in the past and it did not work out, so she is being careful not to repeat the same mistake.
Besides you need to make money to live these life or else you will only be existing.
Re: We move by Lalas247(f): 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:

I like this cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We move by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Money isss very good naa
Re: We move by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
There are other main things to consider apart from money

1 Like

Re: We move by ROYH(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
lefulefu:
There are other main things to consider apart from money
exactly , money is good, no doubt but for ladies making that a main issue before dating is the bad thing..

As a man, you know, we've got our own responsibilities to shoulder which is to cater, love, support and all that but I bet it that all this ladies shouting money! Money!! Up and down have got nothing to offer than thinking they give us sex..
Re: We move by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
ROYH:
exactly , money is good, no doubt but for ladies making that a main issue before dating is the bad thing..

As a man, you know, we've got our own responsibilities to shoulder which is to cater, love, support and all that but I bet it that all this ladies shouting money! Money!! Up and down have got nothing to offer than thinking they give us sex..
money is important yes but any lady wey too worship money no be wife material but a slayqueen material my brother.also take note that pampering your wife or girlfriend with money is no guarantee she wont cheat on u if she feel like.the most important things in a relationship apart from money is the character of the woman,the family she comes from, and weda una dey compactable.na so i see am broscheesy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Endeavour To Date A Female/Male That Will Break Your Heart / I Have Done Some Great Bad Things / It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.