Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Checkout FFK & Osita Chidoka Attire As They Leader Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendants In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout FFK & Osita Chidoka Attire As They Leader Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendants In (563 Views)

Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants, Benjamin Madubugwu & Others In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout FFK & Osita Chidoka Attire As They Leader Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendants In by bumi10(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Checkout FFK & Osita Chidoka Attire As They Leader Nnamdi Kanu Co-Defendants In Court Today

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, failed again to show up in court today as hearings on his trial commenced. The co-defendants were lead to the court room by former minister of aviation, Fani-Kayode and Anambra governorship aspirant Osita Chidoka…

However, the three other defendants – Benjamin Madubugwu, Chidiebere Onwudiwe and David Nwawuisi were brought into the court by prison officials.

The former ministers of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode and Osita Chidoka, are currently in court to support the co-defendants as they dressed in Igbo traditional attire…

Pics below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/checkout-ffk-osita-chidoka-attire-as.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Checkout FFK & Osita Chidoka Attire As They Leader Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendants In by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
FTC for the first time and I earned 50k dollars for it in case you ask me how it has changed my life.
back to the topic.
I'm with Femi Fani Kayode on this I was once a huge supporter of Buhari cos I'm afonja but I woke up to the real Buhari about 3 weeks ago when I realised people have been indulging him and making up excuses in his favor because of the love they have for him. But lets stop deceiving ourselves before Buhari sells Nigeria to UK. Buhari is the greatest dribbler Nigeria ever had,dribbles better than Okocha. deceived Nigerians,scammed us to make us believe he has something good for us,but he's only concerned about himself and his family.
Kudos to Charlie boy the only functional musician in Nigeria,area fada himself
Re: Checkout FFK & Osita Chidoka Attire As They Leader Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendants In by Chigold101(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Correct guys...
FFK is the man.
When other Igbo men ran into hiding FFK a Yoruba man came to stand as a real man.

1 Like

Re: Checkout FFK & Osita Chidoka Attire As They Leader Nnamdi Kanu Co-defendants In by Basic123: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Its easy to play on igbo people intelligence.

The same FFK of 2013 anti-igbo fame cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

13 Things That Will Happen When Illegal Structures Are Demolished In Abesan / Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army Wants To Form A Base In Niger Republic / Governor Wike Security Men Attack Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi Minister Of Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.