Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide (21358 Views)

Watch:Automaker SEAT Is Using Drones To Deliver Airbags To Its Production Lines / 7 Injuries Car Airbags Can Cause If They Deploy / Honda And Toyota Recall Additional 1million Vehicles For Faulty Takata Airbags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide by watchwoman(f): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
cyborg123:

What happened?
Was it after a crash? Were you on seatbelt?

Hope it didn't cause you any permanent injury.
The car had an a impact with those rough stones on a bad road, yes I was on a seat belt I always wear one smiley ,people gathered sha as usual, no permanent injury, just that my face was swollen for about two days and whatever was in the air bag made my face to hurt badly as of pepper was rubbed on it.
Re: World’s First Child Car Seat With Built-in Airbags Goes On Sale Worldwide by cyborg123(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
watchwoman:

The car had an a impact with those rough stones on a bad road, yes I was on a seat belt I always wear one smiley ,people gathered sha as usual, no permanent injury, just that my face was swollen for about two days and whatever was in the air bag made my face to hurt badly as of pepper was rubbed on it.
Na wa o.
Thank God you are ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Danger In Constantly Removing Your Car Battery? / 10 Important Tips On Inspecting A Car You Want To Buy / Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.