Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

"I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo (21271 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by hezy4real01(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nobody wants u there sef
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
PDP was purged of bad elements. PDP is stronger and better now. PDP dosnt need the return of hypocrites like obj.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by omowolewa: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
yes o
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by joystickextend1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
okay noted

meanwhile guys check out my profile
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
markafi sef dey fall hand
why must he meet with obj , obj will just be using him to score cheap popularity
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by PointZerom: 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:

Go and learn English first or you better write with your language grin

Read yours again
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by sureheaven(m): 5:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
U mean they tried and couldn't convince to confuse u. Great one baba.......
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by 8stargeneral: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
After u spoilt it,who care for ur retun
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by wellmax(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
As if he is relevant before. angry angry But he may just be saying the opposite.Remember Buhari promised never to contest again while even shedding crocodile tears but the rest today is histroy.Trust politicians @ your own peril.

Don't deceive yourself, OBJ is still relevant.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by amerlino(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
PDP will lose most of the states, they are currently occupying....Ekiti, Rivers, Akwaibom, Gombe and Taraba!
they will lose them to you shameless sycophant
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Subonbon(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
What have u said.... return no return you are of no importance. .
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by romoruyi(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Soms89: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bye bye

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by loomer: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
All these old thieves no go hide their faces in shame as them all destroyed this country
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Kiakia(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
And why should he? PDP may not want him, anyways. He is a political turn-coat!
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by biggy26: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
PDP will lose most of the states, they are currently occupying....Ekiti, Rivers, Akwaibom, Gombe and Taraba!
What has apc done for the states they occupy? Nothing!

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by asawanathegreat(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
After destroying it how will u go back chairman of all chimpanzee in africa
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by EMMAG4E14: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
ok bye bye.
:Pok bye bye.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Baba iyabo,you better go and rest and leave politic,the death is near!
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Fongido(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
Did I hear you say Akwa Ibom? you think we're stupid like SW? APC can't cough in Aks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Dmeji4444(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
If OBJ is not relevant in Nigeria's politics, then who is?

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by leroi01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Make e park well abeg.... i won't do this , i won't do that..
Shey PDP were boldfaced thieves..at least they didnt hide it.. but APC.. which he seems to support, are the most hypocritical and clueless educated mofos the country has had d misfortune to be plagued with.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Keballl: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:

And APC will lose the Presidency with states like Benue , Kaduna, Plateau and Imo .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by roscoman: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Baba Obasanjo we hear you. Even without your support, PDP would rule Nigeria in your life time. Remember, as at the time PDP was formed you are still in prison but when you came out, PDP offered you the biggest office in Nigeria , you ruled for 8 solid years and benefited alot from this great party to the extent that you even wants to go for third term. So if the party is not good again to you no problem. 80% of the problems faced by PDP today was created and masterminded by you and up till now the party is still looking for a way to solve those problems. If not for the intervention of some notable Nigerians that did not even get up to 25% of what you benefited from the party, that stands for justices, fairness and truthful that revived the party. You moved to APC thinking you can control people thereat but is not. So baba OBJ you are one of the Nigeria problem make things difficult for youths. But 2019 is very much around the corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Elioandrew: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
taah... Kib inua. Akwa ibom ado PDP so shut up. Apc no get leg for my state o!
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by emonkey(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Samuel Awoyinfa, Abeokuta

A former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has vowed never to return to the Peoples Democratic Party.

This was what he told journalists after he met with the National Caretaker Chairman of the party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, behind closed-doors.

The meeting was held at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, which lasted for one hour.

The former president said, “I will never return to the PDP, just like a dog would never return to its vomit.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-i-will-never-return-to-pdp-says-obasanjo/

Who wants old liability ? Baba you are the VOMIT grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SucreB: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bolustical:

[s]If your beer parlour assertions were true, how come Makarfi came all the way from Abuja to Abeokuta to meet with OBJ despite knowing OBJ publicly tore his PDP's membership card?
[/s]
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by mridris011: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
I advance pdp to continue beg him bcs they need him to fix there party
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
hahahah, political slangs, politicians are never to be trusted.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by billyG(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
dey shld offer his d presidential ticket & let me see if he will not return 2 his vomit.
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by shino62: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kundagarten:
I don't think PDP wants his ilk as well
why visit him then?
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Gozbrown(m): 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
PDP d dog and obj d vomit...safe journey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Recover Explosive Vest Thrown By Suicide Bomber In Borno River. Photos / Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 / I Have Right To Choose My Replacement In Senate — Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.