Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

"I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo (21264 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / Inside The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Complex. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by DONSMITH123(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Samuel Awoyinfa, Abeokuta

A former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has vowed never to return to the Peoples Democratic Party.

This was what he told journalists after he met with the National Caretaker Chairman of the party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, behind closed-doors.

The meeting was held at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, which lasted for one hour.

The former president said, “I will never return to the PDP, just like a dog would never return to its vomit.”

http://punchng.com/breaking-i-will-never-return-to-pdp-says-obasanjo/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Sleyanya1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Paperwhite(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
As if he is relevant before. angry angry But he may just be saying the opposite.Remember Buhari promised never to contest again while even shedding crocodile tears but the rest today is histroy.Trust politicians @ your own peril.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by SalamRushdie: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Who cares ..Some people take themselves too seriously

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by aariwa(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Room for Atiku to occupy

9 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by magoo10(m): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lols I thought baba obj said he has retired from politics, which one is "I will Never return to pdp"

Obj shamelessly supported the "dullard in chief" to power ,for reasons best known to him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Kundagarten: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't think PDP wants his ilk as well

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Bolustical: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
[s]
Kundagarten:
I don't think PDP wants his ilk as well
Crocky23:
Obasanjo lost his political capital when he joined APC. He won't be missed.
Crocky23:

What's Obasanjo's actual relevance now? Can Obasanjo deliver Ogun state to PDP? Answer is no.
[/s]

If your beer parlour assertions were true, how come Makarfi came all the way from Abuja to Abeokuta to meet with OBJ despite knowing OBJ publicly tore his PDP's membership card?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Crocky23: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Obasanjo lost his political capital when he joined APC. He won't be missed.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by DONSMITH123(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Crocky23:
Obasanjo lost his political cap when he joined APC. He won't be missed.

STORY

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Crocky23: 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:

STORY
What's Obasanjo's actual relevance now? Can Obasanjo deliver Ogun state to PDP? Answer is no.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Clerverly: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
PDP will lose most of the states, they are currently occupying....Ekiti, Rivers, Akwaibom, Gombe and Taraba!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by DONSMITH123(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Crocky23:

As far as Politics in Nigeria is concern bruh.. OBJ still dictates.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Clerverly: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Crocky23:

ipad yoot, you said the same thing in 2015!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by DONSMITH123(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by OnankpaBa(m): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
good
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by sagod: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
He is entitled to his choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
great
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by AngelicBeing: 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
who cares tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by DONSMITH123(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
cheesy
AngelicBeing:
who cares tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by bedspread: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
WE UNDERSTAND.... THE REVERSE MIGHT BE THE CASE
Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by phemmyutd(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
As if he is relevant before. angry angry But he may just be saying the opposite.Remember Buhari promised never to contest again while even shedding crocodile tears but the rest today is histroy.Trust politicians @ your own peril.

Really? Yet those matter most in PDP keep on running to beg him, but you that no body knows even PDP is here typing rubbish

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by tuniski: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
PDP will lose most of the states, they are currently occupy....Ekiti, Rivers, Akwaibom, Gombe and Taraba!
Delusional!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by OnankpaBa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
phemmyutd:

Really? Yet those matter most in PDP keep on running to beg him, but you that no body knows even PDP is here typing rubbish

abi. tell them

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by brainpulse: 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Only morons wants to identify with a corrupt failed party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by policy12: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Baba mean business o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by NigerDeltan(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
PDP will lose most of the states, they are currently occupy....Ekiti, Rivers, Akwaibom, Gombe and Taraba!

Go and learn English first or you better write with your language grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by DONSMITH123(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
brainpulse:
Only morons wants to identify wwith a corrupt party

can any good thing still come out of PDP? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by yaki84: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Clerverly:
PDP will lose most of the states, they are currently occupying....Ekiti, Rivers, Akwaibom, Gombe and Taraba!
apc will lose all the states they occupy, kogi, bauchi, kano, sokoto, kaduna etc

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by seunowa(f): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Crocky23:

Another story

1 Like

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by eziokwubundunuwa: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Baba knows the future

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo by donblade85555(m): 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
I still remember the day this man tore is PDP membership card. One of my best Nigerian president so far

anyway or funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit
www.laughkillme.com

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it / Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate / J Martins Alleges Threat To Life For Exposing Election Malpractices In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.