Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) (52692 Views)

Saraki Blames IGP, SSS & Army For Abduction Of 87 People On Highways / Senator Nunieh And His Bride, Rose Ijeoma Dancing At Their Wedding / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by bimbotua(f): 12:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Ahhhhhhh... this is... I'm short of words sef... The power of money, chai!
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 2:26am On Oct 18, 2017
The woman knows what she is going for.
That man is at departure lounge.
Just to acquire his properties.
Trust her.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by One4me: 2:41am On Oct 18, 2017
malware:
The age difference between the two is astronomical but No one would shout pedophilia here...

Me thinks it is only Muslims that practice this sort of Paedophilia!

What exactly is the lady looking for?

Love, l guess.
grin grin
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by dabeto: 5:27am On Oct 18, 2017
A book bought for someone else to read
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Scholes007(m): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:

You made a bogus claim and expect me to accept it hook, line and sinker?

Convince me, and stop telling stories that don't hold water.
Really? You are outstanding in your hypocrisy. I thought you had an argument, but it's always this your Ikwere cook up lies. Pls stick with you benin and stop dragging other Igbos down with you.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2017
somegirl1:
They claim to originate from Benin.
how can u say igbo originated frm benin?
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 7:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Dindondin:
just as your name, a virus comment.
Illiterate.
As you can see, that woman is not less than 18 years.

Sanusi's own was equally not less than 18 but you guys called him all sort of names.... Jahilan banza.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2017
malware:

Sanusi's own was equally not less than 18 but you guys called him all sort of names.... Jahilan banza.
You n your relations are jahilan banza. Bloody bastar d!

Last Bullet
Extremist like you v low knowledge.
That's why you can't decipher btw child marriage & a marriage of wide age gap.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Ikwerre share similar names with Igbos. I'm 100% certain my native name is shared in every state in the SE. Sharing same name is our similarity. One of the differences btwn Ikwerre and Igbo is character. There are things Ikwerres will not do because it is improper and we are people from well mannered and cultured society. In Igboland, making money or attaining wealth and relevance by any means possible is culture.

That old man is already in his closing stages, there is obviously no future in that marriage. And because there is no future in the marriage, I can safely arrive at the conclusion that the major reason for her marriage to that man is whats in it for her and never out of love (@Truckpusher ) or affection. You can bank on this.

We all know that between Ikwerres and Igbos the only people that will ever think of giving their daughter out in marriage on this circumstance are the Igbos. This Ijeoma is an Igbo woman, I can dig her info out in a matter of days if anyone is in doubt.

@Proudlyngwa, one of my best Igbo Nlander. I greet you.

@islayer; Amarabae; iconize; somegirl1; Ojiofor; eziokwubundunuwa; Pchidexy....I have nothing to prove to any of you..
Your case is a serious one. You are seriously mad but people around you are not helping you. Online platforms have provided every idiot an opportunity to talk to the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Dindondin:
You n your relations are jahilan banza. Bloody bastar d!

Last Bullet
Extremist like you v low knowledge.
That's why you can't decipher btw child marriage & a marriage of wide age gap.

Your mum was not a virgin at 18

You were not a virgin at 18

Your girlfriend was not a virgin at 18

The Illiterates believe in child sex but frown at marriage at 18....

Shege dan iska.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2017
tishbite41:
u sef na Afonja in ur own way. y u dey deny ikwerre pple because of marriage. she steal?
Ikwerre people have constantly denied being Igbos despite the glaring truth. We re different from Ikwerres.

However, Hopeathand is a cursed bastard still looking for his father. His whorish mother gave birth to him from the sperm donated by a thousand men.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 9:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Pchidexy:
Ikwerre people have constantly denied being Igbos despite the glaring truth. We re different from Ikwerres.

However, Hopeathand is a cursed bastard still looking for his father. His whorish mother gave birth to him from the sperm donated by a thousand men.
well two wrongs can't make a right. d civil war divided d Igbos bt we should do better.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2017
malware:

My mum was not a virgin at 18

I was not a virgin at 18

My girlfriend was not a virgin at 18

My illiterate mind believe in child sex but frown at marriage at 18....

I m a shege dan iska.
A jahilan banza.
Mr man, I m not someone you can mess with, just bounce off or I give you what you deserved!
You judging others that they lost their virginity early without evidence shows how dumb you are.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by malware: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Dindondin:

Mr man, I m not someone you can mess with, just bounce off or I give you what you deserved!
You judging others that they lost their virginity early without evidence shows how dumb you are.

I mess with you and I would do it over and over again....

I will also say it again that you guys don't attain 18 as virgins...
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 10:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Pchidexy, be lyk say na you my comments Pain pass.. are you related to the said Ijeoma, why you carry the matta 4 head.gringringrin.

Ok, Ijeoma married the elderly man out of love. Ok now? cheesycheesy
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Ikwerre share similar names with Igbos. I'm 100% certain my native name is shared in every state in the SE. Sharing same name is our similarity. One of the differences btwn Ikwerre and Igbo is character. There are things Ikwerres will not do because it is improper and we are people from well mannered and cultured society. In Igboland, making money or attaining wealth and relevance by any means possible is culture.

That old man is already in his closing stages, there is obviously no future in that marriage. And because there is no future in the marriage, I can safely arrive at the conclusion that the major reason for her marriage to that man is whats in it for her and never out of love (@Truckpusher ) or affection. You can bank on this.

We all know that between Ikwerres and Igbos the only people that will ever think of giving their daughter out in marriage on this circumstance are the Igbos. This Ijeoma is an Igbo woman, I can dig her info out in a matter of days if anyone is in doubt.

@islayer; Amarabae; iconize; somegirl1; Ojiofor; eziokwubundunuwa; Pchidexy....I have nothing to prove to any of you..
Your personal assumptions, the Igbo race is a combination of different cultures, you don't expect an Anambara man's behavior to be like that of an ebonyi man in totality.
Until you dig up her info, we assume she could be any tribe, not that it matters.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:
Pchidexy, be lyk say na you my comments Pain pass.. are you related to the said Ijeoma, why you carry the matta 4 head.gringringrin.

Ok, Ijeoma married the elderly man out of love. Ok now? cheesycheesy
Yes, unnecessary stupidity pains me. You must you attack Igbos unnecessarily? You say you be Ikwerre but Igbo matter dey your head like gala.

Being stupid is not an achievement!
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
HopeAtHand:

grin grin They'll kill you today
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
HopeAtHand:

The lady in question is from Okwulaga, Afarankwu Ibeku in Umuahia. But it doesn't mean anything because anybody irrespective of where they are from can be anything whether negative or positive.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 6:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
The lady in question is from Okwulaga, Afarankwu Ibeku in Umuahia.
@ Proudlyngwa..
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by iSlayer: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2017
I heard Truckpusher is a very grown man then why does he behave and comment so foolishly like a little boy? Hopeathand's issue I understand,she's just emotional and needs some introspection,but Truckpusher? Smh.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2017
@ iSlayer, The lady Ijeoma is from Okwulaga, Afarankwu Ibeku in Umuahia... and I'm not a lady, I'm a man.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2017
obembet:

They will come for you....

And teach u the different between south south and south East....

South South are Niger Delta while South East are real Igbo

And rivers na south south.. Not Igbo...

No tribe wey no like Money but Yoruba no feel do this for any reason

Yoruba no fit do wetin? Keep quiet my friend.

This man is just 7 years older than Alafia of oyo. Compare the age gap between the ogoni man and his wife to that of Alafia and his youngest wife.

Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Her cheeks were normal in the first and second photos. Seems she either swallowed too much cake or she hid two of the balloons her cheeks in the third pics....except her cheeks were photoshopped.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by iSlayer: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2017
HopeAtHand:
@ iSlayer, The lady Ijeoma is from Okwulaga, Afarankwu Ibeku in Umuahia... and I'm not a lady, I'm a man.

It doesn't matter really. The issue is that you jumped the gun in concluding she was Igbo because Iwuruoha bear Ijeoma. So it was very silly to do so. Again,you stated that Ikwerre have morals and all that but you're lying through your teeth. The Ikwerre have lost it completely. A massive chunk of the coming generation is directionless. And yeah Miss,you're not a man.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by HopeAtHand: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2017
iSlayer:

It doesn't matter really. The issue is that you jumped the gun in concluding she was Igbo because Iwuruoha bear Ijeoma. So it was very silly to do so. Again,you stated that Ikwerre have morals and all that but you're lying through your teeth. The Ikwerre have lost it completely. A massive chunk of the coming generation is directionless. And yeah Miss,you're not a man.

It's like you don't want this thread to end. cos if I start my own this thread will get to 1000 pages.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by iSlayer: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2017
HopeAtHand:

It's like you don't want this thread to end. cos if I start my own this thread will get to 1000 pages.

You have my consent,if you need it,Miss..
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Sirjamo: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Thank goodness this did not happen in the west or north, our brothers/sisters from the other side would have raised hell by now.
Re: Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
HopeAtHand:

@ Proudlyngwa..

Like Afam4eva said it doesn't mean anything.

Calling a tribe out cause of one person's action was uncalled for. Moreover I doubt if they man is senile, neither have we interviewed the woman to know her real intentions, everything is based on assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened / Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.