Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Become An Online Teacher And Make Fortune - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become An Online Teacher And Make Fortune (546 Views)

You Don't Need Any Government Connection To Get Work Or Make Fortune In This Era / Online Teacher Needed At Norak Technologies Limited / Job Advert On Worldwide Fortune DMCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become An Online Teacher And Make Fortune by greatreality: 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Most online marketers today or artisans in the world today can only tell you the 50% of the way they are making money online but can never give you the full criteria of their income, the most and effective way of achieving the very best of you is to fulfill your heart desire especially when you might have toil so long without getting any desired result, the founder of Microsoft word “Bill Gate says “if your business is not in the internet then your business will be out of the business” and coming to realize the actual sense he is making here it stands that when you think that what you does gives you the desired result you want, in a while you will come to realize that your business really need a lifting hands in terms of client/customer reservation, because that is one of the motive of establishing a particular business, this is why internet is one of the leading techniques every business tycoon requires unless you do not want a lasting business, but I pray that it can never be your goals, but before claiming it I want you to take out time and read this text through, if you have not venture into any internet business I promise that this write up will really empower you to give it a trial and trial must surely convince you, and if you have been on the internet for a while am talking about the ready artisans who have giving up on the internet because may be since you have been working you have not been receiving enough income since your been on the internet, surely you will come back to testify to me, I assure you that.
Getting to our headlines above that says how to become an online teacher, to look into this topic it really signifies that as an internet marketer you are not only learning to build yourself only but also to train or mentor others, it’s no longer a time where you go to school to get the so called white collar job, but to acquire knowledge that will guard you actualize your dreams, with what you know you can tell them to go to hell for all you care, people will beg to employ you, because they know that they are the ones that needed you, I pray that with your time devoted to read this write up you will surely become the boss of your own. Online teaching is all about training or mentoring people with what you know, some call it trained to become a trainer.
What is the real biz here?
The need to know few will go a long way in helping you because I cannot mention all but these few will convince you to push more in other to acquire more.
These are the few online jobs you can venture into:
 Sms shortcode/caller tune set up/ robocall
 Bulk sms
 Internet teaching/student blogging
 Binary options
 E-commerce
 Software applications
 E-book writing
 Freelance
 Web designing/domain registration
 Online skill acquisition training
 Affiliate marketing
 Online importation and exportation

A. SMS SHORTCODE
Sms shortcode are the five digit number that you send to GSM users for subscription and in return a small amount of money is been added into your account when subscription is done, just as simple as that, sms shortcode is a well-paid online job that you can never get loose, I cannot begin to mention my net worth here but I can burst of it.
Sms shortcode is very lucrative job; let me give you examples that will amaze you here do you know that billions of people uses GSM phone, almost everybody in the country? Another one is, I guess you might have receive an sms once or twice on your phone that said subscribe to have Nollywood gist or some other things that the user might decide to use to convince the subscribers, you may say these does not matter to me but countless customer desires to have such information in their mobile phone, the second example is the Big Brother Naija that happened recently the money that millions of people subscribed in voting for their favorite fan contributed to the half of the money that they use to pay the winner of the team. This is just to tell you what shortcode can do for you; a financial independent is an understatement for what it can do for you.
What are those seeking to become a millionaire within this few months and next coming year, grab this opportunity and stop giving out unnecessarily things that draw your income downwards? Visit: www.guarantyshortcode.com, or send mail to nenyegift4@gmail.com.
B. BULK SMS
Bulk sms is been referred to the means of sending messages to multiple numbers at a time. To be honest with you what this can help you achieve are many, if you are either a re-seller or a purchaser of unit, you can purchase a unit at a small amount and make huge money in it, example let say that I was hired to send bulk sms for a particular company I may purchase unit of just 2000 and use it for more than one month and make up to 25,000 naira from it. In case if you require having bulk sms to be setup for you call the same number above, or send email. You can visit: WWW.SMSFORTH.COM

C.INTERNET TEACHING/STUDENT BLOGGING
These refers to the software that makes it possible for the user to connect multiple clients/ student at a particular time, there are many ways in which you can manage this site and is very convenience, assuming now that you fixed a seminar in which not everybody can have the opportunity to be present at the particular time but with the software you can couch, mentor and teach your clients even more flexible than the present clients, secondly in terms of academic teaching you can equally do the same thing, not every student have the strength and ability to attend an extramural lessons, they uses their mobile phones to cross check the latest news updates in their topics and lectures, you can get this opportunity and theirs is left to give the testimony, thirdly, in terms of skill acquisition training, such as catering, photographing all these training can be handled online just with no much stress.

D.BINARY OPTION TRADE
Binary option are the site that manages the trade and balances, you may have heard about nairabet, saharabet, bet9ja and so many others most people usually give up on these because of its capital intensive, but I will tell you that anything you set outs as a goal will be fulfilled by you unexpectedly if you actually call it a goal, just by the registration and trust the people have on you, you can do it, the managers of these sites are not the wealthiest people in the country, you too can start your own if you actually have the ambition to do so. For more information visit ourwebsite at http://www.solutionforth.com, if you are looking forward to get the software you can also contact us on this line, or send email to nenyegift4@gmail.com.

E. ECOMMERCE /SHOPPING CARTS
This site specializes in buying and selling of goods and services and many more, ecommerce site is one of the leading websites today not because other websites are not important but because not everybody has the time to go out every time for shopping, so they prefer booking or ordering for products online. That is why those who manage this site are been referred to as the boss of their own.
Because of time management I will have to stop from this place, but remember that in everything you do in life begins with taking decision and that decision remains positive when you take action, so if you are looking on where you can upgrade your finance you can start with at least one of the following listed above and take it to heart.
GOODLUCK.

We will be organizing seminar.
TITTLE: how to become a perfect domain registrar.
VENUE: LEA primary school Dutse, FCT Abuja.
TIME: 2 PM
DATE: November 24TH 2017
We also have CD’S for sale
CD’S for website designs with CSS
CD’S for blogging
CD’S for E-book cover designs
CD’S for recharge card printing
CD’S for website designs using wordpress, jombla, and dream weaver.
And many more. For more information send email to: nenyegift4@gmail.com. or drop your contacts here.
Re: Become An Online Teacher And Make Fortune by Mrjo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
I need those cds, hw much?
Re: Become An Online Teacher And Make Fortune by greatreality: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2017
each cd's cost 3000 naira only

(1) (Reply)

Driving Job Opportunity / Experienced Call Center Supervisor / Apply For Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Massive Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.