Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,117 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

How Can I Know A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchasing It - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Can I Know A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchasing It (15289 Views)

Someone Help Me With Info On How to Check if a car is not stolen / These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Know A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchasing It by ozoneymcm: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
zinnywonders:

What it doesn't have custom clearance cos that's what am experiencing?
No custom papers and you want to buy? Pls visit your pastor or alfa
Re: How Can I Know A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchasing It by ozoneymcm: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
zinnywonders:

What it doesn't have custom clearance cos that's what am experiencing?

No custom papers and you want to buy? Pls visit your pastor or alfa
Re: How Can I Know A Car Is Not Stolen Before Purchasing It by maxwellogbolu: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2018
The best interest of the buyer is what is paramount and NEVER the SELLERS
What can be done so that innocent buyers never fall victim to thievery
We are talking about a one way objective verification BTW the buyer and the seller we're government is the referee
The question is how can it be done

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Gives Account Of Vehicles Seized Since President Buhari Came Into Power / Is it Safe to Buy a Car with High Mileage? / Store For Your Genuine Volkswagen Spare Parts Both New And Tokunbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.