Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

A Forum For Muslim To Share Their Faith - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Forum For Muslim To Share Their Faith (735 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Fashion Thread For Muslim Women / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Forum For Muslim To Share Their Faith by ALGAMISH: 4:57pm On Mar 12, 2010
I know that alot of non muslims also enter this forum and read our thread which I dont have problem with, but some are fun of posting their thread here and sometimes using all sort of abusive language to undermine Islam. It has been stated that this forum is for muslims only to share their faith even the moderator here is a muslim. I hope our christian brothers will respect this and decist from posting anti islamic thread in our forum.
Re: A Forum For Muslim To Share Their Faith by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2010
have you hypocrite begged your muslim brothers to leave the other thread alone?

(1) (Reply)

Even Insects Cannot Prevail Against The Holy Quran / Pakistan, Banning Twitter And Censorship! / Beautiful Ramadhan Reminder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.