Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (43991 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
XVIER:
you are on point bro
Thanks! But go back and check...the point.
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Some ppl. Will. See someone with a dirty cloth. The will call. Him mad man. They don't even. Knw if he is a mechanic or doing dirty job for money.

Some naija mentality
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by iammaKING(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
The power of MONEY cheesy..Meanwhile, i can tell which is,and not a MAD man there ooo, because they are all looking the same..Abi OP,are they all mad people?! cheesy
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by tahir01(m): 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Is that not the First bank Opp zenith bank in Kakuri?
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
RebeccaIngram:
Mad man sighted queuing for money at Firstbank Abaji ATM.

Nawa ooooo

Op did u snap these pictures inside lautech?
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by XVIER(m): 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
castrol180:

Thanks! But go back and check...the point.
grin that's why I said you are always on point
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Tamass: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Spaxon:
I Blame Buhari.....

If Buhari didn't win in 2015, we would have thought by now that Nigeria would have been like London.
Thank God he won for everyone to know that he can't perform magic.
Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped.
He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.
He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.
He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped.
$1 is officially equal N360. You are still clapping.
He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped,
Now petrol price is N145, you clapped and do protest in support.
He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.
Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.
He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.
Its getting to three years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
When he cancelled Military road blocks, you clapped.
When he asked them to go back, you clapped.
When PMB promise to end medical tourism, you clapped.
When he spent months in UK hospital and allowed local doctors on strike, you clapped.
APC apologists and co. Do you still think Buhari has integrity.
I swear to God...this is the most dumbest comment i have seen today on this platform.
I dont blame you...its the ignorant ones clicking like for a nonsense like this..
How much was the value of naira when he took over,compared to now..honestly you need serious deliverance...
#Spits_tufia!
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by hola106(m): 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
gud
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Gold49(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is the first bank located in Ozoro Delta state .
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Him get ATM?

They should give him cancer then grin
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Friedyokes: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tamass:

I swear to God...this is the most dumbest comment i have seen today on this platform.
I dont blame you...its the ignorant ones clicking like for a nonsense like this..
How much was the value of naira when he took over,compared to now..honestly you need serious deliverance...
#Spits_tufia!
okay let's agree about the point you made about the naira...now could you tackle the other points he made ...intelligently please ...
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Slowvenom(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Which one is the mad man?
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don see all
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Tamass: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Friedyokes:
okay let's agree about the point you made about the naira...now could you tackle the other points he made ...intelligently please ...
Well i really commend your sense of maturity and approach..
To begin with,how can Nigeria transform into london within two years? That's totally unrealistic
I am sure you listened or read the presidents manifesto pre-election and most of what she claimed were never mentioned by PMB...how can she say buhari promised to make 1$ equivalent to a naira.. does she think all nigerians are fools?
When has the president ever said he will reduce the price of petrol to 40 naira...come on,we are not kids here.
Honestly all her facts are nothing close to the truth...when did PMB state he was going to bulid a new refinery annually.. How much is the annual revenue that nigeria will be building a new refinery yearly...
Honestly am not standing against or for anyone...just dont like it when people try to swindle others with false news. As much as we know there are so many flaws in this administration the fact should not be overlooked that he has accomplished alot relating to how he was handed power..we always here of the loopholes under his administration and people forget to keep the public updated with his achievements so far....
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by jbhill(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
SmartMugu:
Which one of all of them is the mad man? Many of them in the pix can fit the description you just gave. Which particular one is the mad one? Don't judge a person by their clothes. He might be a professor in a rush you know? Someone that doesn't know Soyinka can call him a mad man because of his hair. So don't judge OP.
are u stylyshly callin wole a mm?..

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
He wants his own share obviously grin
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
That might b kubwa abj?
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by maimota(f): 1:45am On Oct 18, 2017
The one on black shirt and red trouser.
uote author=Nne5 post=61516114]Which one is the mad man there?

[/quote]
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by tealaw(m): 3:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Nne5:
Which one is the mad man there?

I swear, I laugh hard! Difficult to tell. Everyone looking untidy.
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by 19naia(m): 4:22am On Oct 18, 2017
The truly mentally ill ones are the ones who just chop and chop the national coffers via Embezzlement. That have already chop enough to last a lifetime and leave wealth inheritance to their children, and still they come back chopping more and more.

The man is hardly a mad man when it is not his hand wrecking Nigeria.
Nigerians still hailing the biggest theives while killing the smallest pinchers of meat. shocked
Nigerians still hailing those so Mad that they cannot see the misery they bring for a great many in the country while saying mental illness of those who fall to life in the gutter because of the merciless mentality that dominates the land. shocked

Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by santakris(m): 4:48am On Oct 18, 2017
He suppose to be arrested and queried. What is he doing that fetch him money?
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by sokera: 5:42am On Oct 18, 2017
Spaxon:
I Blame Buhari.....

If Buhari didn't win in 2015, we would have thought by now that Nigeria would have been like London.
Thank God he won for everyone to know that he can't perform magic.
Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped.
He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.
He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.
He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped.
$1 is officially equal N360. You are still clapping.
He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped,
Now petrol price is N145, you clapped and do protest in support.
He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.
Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.
He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.
Its getting to three years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
When he cancelled Military road blocks, you clapped.
When he asked them to go back, you clapped.
When PMB promise to end medical tourism, you clapped.
When he spent months in UK hospital and allowed local doctors on strike, you clapped.
APC apologists and co. Do you still think Buhari has integrity.
from what you posted here, it shows you only read fake blogs for news, and it shows you are just educated but not intelligent.... my only demand from you is just a video clip where Buhari made all these promises you claimed you promised ... if you can't provide the video then you are a loser , and still pained how he drove the drunken master out of aso rock ....
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by sokera: 5:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Tamass:

#Spits_tufia!
you don't have to reply these kind of people, they are still pained , so far I know , Buhari 2 and half years is still better than GEJ 6 years despite the his health challenges...
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by kyella(f): 6:32am On Oct 18, 2017
una think say he no get ATM?.. most of dem were wealthy before their relapse..
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by greatjoey: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2017
How is this one a news? Mad Men are everywhere, including Nairaland. Are all Buhari supporters on this forum not not mad?
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Kay25(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Why make such a post d fact dat u even use ur camera to snap him is a mockery of d mad man dis generation self they have nothing on head
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2017
Nne5:
Which one is the mad man there?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

This got me.... Savage
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2017
grayht:
Lalasticlala leave zee world and cum fast..

when I thought av seen it all.
Useless government!!!

Ha government again?

Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by jamace(m): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2017
castrol180:
Mad Men and women today are pretenders. He might possessed twenty atm cards with him there and hanging in his account millions of naira from the proceeds of kidnapping and human butchering being sold to the big boys that eat human pepper soup and ritualists/money medicine renewer...
GBAM! Make una shine unu eyes o.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by MrHenshaw: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2017
RebeccaIngram:
Mad man sighted queuing for money at Firstbank Abaji ATM.

Nawa ooooo

So "Mad" man cannot have money in peace again.What if he has been issued an ATM b4 his condition.
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2017
he is trying to cash out
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2017
The mad man be like 'Let me join them and get my catch since buhari has failed us! LOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – / The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.