Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (43995 Views)

Economic Hardship: Two Women Fight At Bank ATM (video) / Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:21am On Oct 18, 2017
mad man with swag and taste
Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by Friedyokes: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Tamass:

Well i really commend your sense of maturity and approach..
To begin with,how can Nigeria transform into london within two years? That's totally unrealistic
I am sure you listened or read the presidents manifesto pre-election and most of what she claimed were never mentioned by PMB...how can she say buhari promised to make 1$ equivalent to a naira.. does she think all nigerians are fools?
When has the president ever said he will reduce the price of petrol to 40 naira...come on,we are not kids here.
Honestly all her facts are nothing close to the truth...when did PMB state he was going to bulid a new refinery annually.. How much is the annual revenue that nigeria will be building a new refinery yearly...
Honestly am not standing against or for anyone...just dont like it when people try to swindle others with false news. As much as we know there are so many flaws in this administration the fact should not be overlooked that he has accomplished alot relating to how he was handed power..we always here of the loopholes under his administration and people forget to keep the public updated with his achievements so far....
I just checked to see Buhari's manifesto and didn't find anything close to the list...and when I searched online for the dollar and fuel and refinery staements much of what I found was hear say ...no substantial proof ...I admit on several occasions I have used the dollar to naira point to back up my argument....it just dawned on me that I didn't have proof...most of what I know and what people know is what they've heard and been told... giving unrealistic expectations...buhari's govenment does have shortcomings but not to the extent or at least not as is portrayed by the media...I know that now...Thank you for your matured response.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
not new na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN Deadline: No Going Back-cbn – / The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.