Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Much Do I Charge For Private Lessons? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Do I Charge For Private Lessons? (1698 Views)

Private Lessons In Mathematics And Further Mathematics Ibadan / JAMB: FG Tells Tertiary Institutions How Much To Charge For Post-utme / WASSCE For Private Candidates 2018/2019 Form, Price, Deadline Out- 1st Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Charge For Private Lessons? by snowden9(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
I'm a Batch A serving corps member. I worked my ppa to a private school I'm being paid 10k, same estate i stay in, so i don't pay transport.
My proprietress called me today and told me she wants me to take her nephew on Mathematics private lessons. She was expecting an immediate answer as to payment, time schedule, etc but i had to tell her that I'll think about it cos i have no idea how much people normally charge. Please teachers, corps members, any body that has an idea, I'd really like your advise cos I'm supposed to give her a reply tomorrow.
Thanks a whole lot
Lalasticlala help a boy out please
Re: How Much Do I Charge For Private Lessons? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
is it everyday you'll be taken the course?

if it is, place #700 per day on a course depending on the level you wanna teach i.e jss or sss and for 26days you can tell how much that will be.
Re: How Much Do I Charge For Private Lessons? by snowden9(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
dayo2me:
is it everyday you'll be taken the course?

if it is, place #700 per day on a course depending on the level you wanna teach i.e jss or sss and for 26days you can tell how much that will be.
Nah. i was thinking of 3 days in a week.
Re: How Much Do I Charge For Private Lessons? by Lovetinz(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
It's 5k for an entire month in my neighborhood (Lagos).
To make more, get multiple students.
If you eat Jollof Rice while teaching, offer a generous discount.
Re: How Much Do I Charge For Private Lessons? by snowden9(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lovetinz:
It's 5k for an entire month in my neighborhood (Lagos).
To make more, get multiple students.
If you eat Jollof Rice while teaching, offer a generous discount.
Aight. Thanks bro. I'm thinking of putting up the starting price at 10k, and if we bargain further, I'm hoping we'll settle for 7k.
I stay in ph by the way.

(1) (Reply)

Absu Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 And Departmental Cut Off Point / Best Universities In Nigeria 2018 To Study Engineering Courses / Fuji Musician, Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.