Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) (35385 Views)

Shocking Aftermath Of Typhoon Jebi That Submerged Airport And Killed 11 In Japan / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos) / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by nelklyn(m): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
PrincessBecks:
How can one wake up and decide to take life? I still don't get.

It beats my imagination...
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Proffdada:
you didn't abide by your signature. You gave up in the middle smiley

I don't break a sweat on hypocrites and bigots.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by tishbite41(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

Why do link every crime committed by Arab named person to Islam while ignoring the fact that there are non Muslim Arabs?
do you have evidence to prove ur allegation? we have Christians in Lebanon, Syria etc. I'm nt dumb to make such error.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
tishbite41:
do you have evidence to prove ur allegation? we have Christians in Lebanon, Syria etc. I'm nt dumb to make such error.

What allegation are you talking about to begin with?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
ollah1:

What allegation are you talking about to begin with?
d one I replied to.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by sainttwist1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
olajide21:

Unfortunately sir, this is not for the sake of any religion; most especially Islam. How could someone who can not create a soul take it? May the Perpetrators burn in the deepest part of hell.......
OK, let assume I'm talking about Islam, what the perpetrator(s) did is justified by the Q***n/h*d*th and i don't think they are going to hell and hell will be too good for them, send them to labour camp for the remaining of the life.....
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by khalids: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Now I ask my question, where is the UN, USA, Britain...why have they not sent their armies to help stop the war in somalia that has been on for ages........

Simple...they have no valuable resource to be looted......if na one oil or uranium producing country now them for they flex muscle....

if they were part of Ecowas, this issue would have been resolved by now...
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Is this a nuclear bomb?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by joykem17: 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
end is near. rapture occur anytime from now. those are the signs
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by olajide21: 1:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
sainttwist1:
OK, let assume I'm talking about Islam, what the perpetrator(s) did is justified by the Q***n/h*d*th and i don't think they are going to hell and hell will be too good for them, send them to labour camp for the remaining of the life.....

No ayah in the Glorious Qur'an or Hadith supports acts of injustice. Your statement of no knowledge above is part of reasons why i dislike following a thread like this. So you think the person that blew the bomb isn't aware he is killing Muslims? What more do you want? Hundreds of Muslims were killed in Mogadishu and you still blame Islam for it? There is no justification for killing a soul that shouldn't be killed. People going about their own business were blown into pieces and you still blame their religion?

Anyway, the truth is clear from falsehood. To you is your own religion and to me is mine.......
#goodluckasyouliveyourlife
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by joykem17: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
trumphet will soon sound anytime....be prepared Jesus is coming soon. give your life to christ Jesus
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by olajide21: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
joykem17:
trumphet will soon sound anytime....be prepared Jesus is coming soon. give your life to christ Jesus

Amazingly, I am a Muslim and I believe the returning of Jesus is true and one of the signs of the last day...... You should read some Islamic text in english and see why Muslims revere Jesus and their belief in it...... The christians should learn a little more about Islam just as a good number of Muslims learnt the doctrine in chritiandom. Don't just rely on what you hear in the media...

"trumpet will soon sound anytime"
The Prophet of Allah (SAW) had told us that the Angel whose role is to sound the trumpet has the trumpet on his and hands and ready to be sounded.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
All small Islamic nations should be grateful to Turkey they are just a great big brother, better than saudi in all ramifications. The muslim world will remember them as a nation that saved Islam when the world was at a critical time.
Perfectly on point. I don’t know how many refugees from Syria the Saudis took in but Turkey took over 3 miliion.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
so unfortunate, may their souls rest in peace, and wishing the injured speedy recovery.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by PrincessBecks(f): 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
patani:

It is called Jihad, one of the thing that must be done by a true believing Muslim.. not these moinmoin Muslim in south west

Are you in support of Jihad?
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Ugbavihi: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Terrorists are missionless and without goals.... Their only goal is to kill and destroy.....some Human being are the devil themselves...
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
embarassed
RIP To the dead. Wow I wish people from all religions were flexible when it comes to religion.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin
I hope these guys can learn to be FLEXIBLE. sad

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by victorioushands: 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is the kind of threats that terrorist called Nnamdi Kanu repeatedly said against Nigeria. He said that what happened in Somalia will be child's play compared to what will happen in Nigeria. Take a look at the lest of what he called child's play and thank God for removing that evil from all of us
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tecno66:
ISIS, Islamic jihad, Al Shabab, Mujahedeen, Hamas, Boko haram, wetin? God offend una? Wey una wan kill all him children finish!
They are all from that same evil religion of piss embarassed Tomorrow one nonentity will say shebi na the same God we dey serve. Says who? My God is not blood thirsty embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
PrincessBecks:

Are you in support of Jihad?
If you're not a Jihadist you are not a true Muslim embarassed
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by EngrBello(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
ken4jj:

God will punish them in this order
1. Sunni Muslims (Saudi Arabia)
2. Shia Muslims (Iran)
3. America
4. Russia
5. Turkey
6 Others.

In fact Sunni Muslims takes 70% of the pinishment

May God forgive you...because you're a lost dog!
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
This kind of news make me melt.

We here in nigeria that also have senseless government.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by PrincessBecks(f): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lilimax:
If you're not a Jihadist you are not a true Muslim embarassed

You are a terrorist??!
Please you have to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
May the soul of all the departed rest in peace.So sad that they met their ultimately death in an helpless situation.What is the gain of all these terrorist groups that litter our planet.
Wetin man pikin do man pikin?
I can't just imagine the pains of the victims family relations, friends and loved ones.And the big blow to Somalia.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by sainttwist1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
olajide21:

No ayah in the Glorious Qur'an or Hadith supports acts of injustice. Your statement of no knowledge above is part of reasons why i dislike following a thread like this. So you think the person that blew the bomb isn't aware he is killing Muslims? What more do you want? Hundreds of Muslims were killed in Mogadishu and you still blame Islam for it? There is no justification for killing a soul that shouldn't be killed. People going about their own business were blown into pieces and you still blame their religion?

Anyway, the truth is clear from falsehood. To you is your own religion and to me is mine.......
#goodluckasyouliveyourlife
"your statement of no knowledge"......funny
don't worry I understand what you are trying to say,
oh sorry, you are a Yoruba muslium and pls I'm not attacking your religion, I'm just saying the obvious.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
PrincessBecks:

You are a terrorist??!
Please you have to be arrested.
embarassed
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by DaAwesome1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
@Explorers what kinda bomb does thus kind of damage... looks more like an airstrike than a suicide... pls analyse
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:28am On Oct 19, 2017
DaAwesome1:
@Explorers
what kinda bomb does thus kind of damage...
looks more like an airstrike than a suicide...
pls analyse

Can't really say, but is huge that why they had it in a truck and not a car.

Too big for a car.
Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by holatin(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2017
lyntiffany:
Mercury is so hot that you won't have any choice than to run back to mother Earth. Mars is preferable to the ever boiling mercury you choose.
I know madam, just been naughty

1 Like

Re: Shocking Aftermath Of Mogadishu Bomb Blast That Killed Over 230(Graphic Photos) by billionguy(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
If we are a truly observer we wil c dat the words of daniel d prophet and our lord jesus christ are coming to pass bcuz we haven't seen anything yet all these are just a drop of water from ocean. jesus christ said u'll be hearing war and rumour of wars everywhere but this is just d beginning so, my people take it or leave it, atheist people over to u, we want to c ur own God prophecies thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv / Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.