Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Please Help With Akara Frying Technique - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please Help With Akara Frying Technique (1528 Views)

Buka Stew, How To Make Stew Without Frying / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Akara Frying Technique by Caricature(f): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
I need help. I made akara and it came out really flat. Bought a deep spoon and it still came out flat. Doesn't taste wholesome.

Please help.
Re: Please Help With Akara Frying Technique by Desyner: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Make sure the frying pan is hallow(deep) and put in enough oil.
For tastiness you can spice your akara(bean cake) with boiled and seasoned fish like sardine/tilipia.
When you are done get a quality bread and lacasera and thank me latter. Upload the pics.

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Akara Frying Technique by treasuredkids(f): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2017
After washing ur beans, let it soak for at least 45mins b4 grinding. Avoid grinding with a blender. Its best when u grind at a mill and pls insist on them not adding water when grinding. If water must be added, let it be at the last phase and it should be collected into another bowl.
Add salt to ur paste and a little water from the washed out paste from d mill. then use a turning stick to stir till its light and fluffy. Better still, if u av a creaming machine, use it for a fast result. Heat up ur oil and fry. The paste will float on the oil when frying. Thank me later
Caricature:
I need help. I made akara and it came out really flat. Bought a deep spoon and it still came out flat. Doesn't taste wholesome.

Please help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help With Akara Frying Technique by josephhun: 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you looking for good food and kitchen staff,search it at Jiji Nigeria website

1 Like

Re: Please Help With Akara Frying Technique by Caricature(f): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Desyner:
For tastiness you can spice your akara(bean cake) with boiled and seasoned fish like sardine/tilipia.
When you are done get a quality bread and lacasera and thank me latter. Upload the pics.
Thanks!
Re: Please Help With Akara Frying Technique by Caricature(f): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Desyner:
Thanks a lot!

(1) (Reply)

Why When African Man Comes Home He Always Ask For Food? / Traditional Wedding Cake. / Hell Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.