Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan (1190 Views)

There’s NO Entity As Biafra,gov Wike Rejects Praise From A Biafran Concerned Fan / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by ajoguegbe(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dear Pastor that i respect so much

knowing there is no other way to reach you i have decided to resort to this means. As one of those who always waited for your view on any national issue before i take a stand, (and that stand is always behind you)I feel you have left all of us without direction by your sudden silence over the happenings in Nigeria. The major reason I have always admired and respected you above other men of God is simply because of the tough stance you take in defense of the truth most times at the expense of your live. Secondly is that you hear from God as most of your prophecy has come to pass. Finally because also you are a lawyer by profession and not just a pastor speaking out of religious sentiments. You prophesied against Abacha at the time when everybody was afraid of the junta, and declared the demise of OBJ(thank God he was prayed out). You neither feared dictators nor respected your fellow clergy whenever you feel truth has become a victim of any compromise

You formed the #SaveNigeriaGroup which most of us keyed into as the group became the voice of the voiceless in the then PDP led administration. In fact I voted for Buhari the time you were supposed to be his vice should he win simply because i believed in you and believed you would fight corruption and not be intimidated by Buhari or whichever cabal is in power to frustrate Nigeria. I also believe you are a man that hears from God and like Prophet Elijah declared what God is saying irrespective of whose ox is gored

Sir, What the PDP led government did that brought out the activism in you is nowhere compared to what PMB and APC is doing. and in all these what baffles me most is your silence. Please Man of God i respect you too much to believe you have kept quiet with all that is happening, even Rev Kukah has taken a stand and criticized the Government challenging the presidents statement that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable among other things.

Where are you sir when
1. The present Government incarcerated people without trial and clearly defied court orders to release them
2. 25 billion projects awarded without due process
3. Fulani herdsmen killing inocent citizens and the government has done nothing
4. The construction of rail line from Daura to Kano
5. The military invasion of a peaceful South East
6. The presidents long absence for health reasons
7. The Laws formulated to reduce the influence of the church

the you I know would have been at the fore front of the struggle if just one of the above happens. Please what has happened to your voice. It is now we seriously need the SaveNigeriaGroup because Nigeria seriously needs salvation. I am writing this with the believe that somehow it will get to you and I will hear from you after all these years of silence. The only thing I heard from you was a lecture on restructuring which did not sound like you wrote it because unlike you, you never really did take a stand. Like Dr Luther King once said..."at the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends"

Thank you sir for reading

Its me

a Concerned Fan

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Seun, Tunde Bakare must read this.

5 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by yanshDoctor: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
you have forgotten that he is an afonja. a fulani slave master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by obataokenwa(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't know if it's only me ooo... I don't really take Pastors that involve in politics serious... truth be told, I don't see Tunde Bakare as someone called by God to direct people to heaven.

To me that man has missed it long ago if at all he's called. God don't use them anymore for anything meaningful to the kingdom.

God has raised other giants long ago... most of this Pastors are using politics to remain relevant.

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2Ti 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

2Ti 3:9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all [men], as theirs also was.

Collisions 2:4. I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol... Fulani slave indeed, that's why ffk is associating with Igbo's

If pyo can lie who's bakare

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by EloquentMedia: 5:34am On Oct 18, 2017
this is serious seun and lalaclasta let bakare see this. This is what this forum helps is to do. Speak to high and mighty

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by temodent(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Your letter is deserving of no response because it has got no substance.
Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by OkpekeBeauty: 6:28am On Oct 18, 2017
temodent:
Your letter is deserving of no response because it has got no substance.
are you for real? you mean you read that and think it lacks substance. anyway there are many teenagers in this forum

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by morbeta(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Who would speak up....when Buhari is a collective mistake, an embarrassment to prophecies and assumptions. An abysmal failure of collective will.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by SweetJoystick(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Bakare no try at all. He even messed up his restructuring suggestion with a 10 year plan time frame. That's like waiting for eternity. When oil would have been useless.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by temodent(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:

are you for real? you mean you read that and think it lacks substance. anyway there are many teenagers in this forum

You need to get your head examined.

So the military just went to invade the South East where were you blocked heads when KANU was threatening the whole nation, assembling bunch of jobless youths as Biafrian Army.

So it is also a crime for railway to pass through Daura, nonsense why don't you also agitate for it to pass through your own village. thrash.

How many people are in detention without trial or reasonable cause, name them.

You are simply a spoilt brat, examine your head very well before sprouting out arrant nonsense.

enough for now
Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by SalamRushdie: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2017
It's just proof that he is very dishonest man who was not ready to give GEJ a chance from day one

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Thank God for Life and Time....!
It's now obvious that Bakare is off line with God concerning Nigeria long ago..... May be he used to be in line....But now the P guy na fvcked up.

Buhari deep hate for Christians and Churches is enough to bring out the 'old Bakare' we used to know.. But today Thousands of Christians and Shia are killed by Buhari and his boys made up of NA and Fulanis herdsmen and nothing is done about it cos everyone is afraid of the Tyrant in Aso Villa. Over 100 Christians were just slaughtered 3 days ago in Plateau and Buhari is heading to Turkey where Global Jihad Financing would be the coded item of discussion... in all these evils not a word from Bakare. Too bad..

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....a must read letter

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by ajoguegbe(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Almajiri spotted. I blame Jonathan for giving you school if not you would not be on Nairaland ranting
temodent:

You need to get your head examined.

So the military just went to invade the South East where were you blocked heads when KANU was threatening the whole nation, assembling bunch of jobless youths as Biafrian Army.

So it is also a crime for railway to pass through Daura, nonsense why don't you also agitate for it to pass through your own village. thrash.

How many people are in detention without trial or reasonable cause, name them.

You are simply a spoilt brat, examine your head very well before sprouting out arrant nonsense.

enough for now

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by OkpekeBeauty: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
lol. I chose not to dignify him with a response
ajoguegbe:
Almajiri spotted. I blame Jonathan for giving you school if not you would not be on Nairaland ranting

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by EloquentMedia: 5:31am On Oct 22, 2017
so this is sunday, oya Seun and lalaclastica take this to front page
Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by fergie001: 6:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Mtchew.........ignored the man long time ago,he will use grammar and kuku dabaru everything.

All of them have gone dumb,Pastors no longer speak truth to power anymore.

I set them aside when that female RCCG Pastor was murdered and they simple gallopped past,without any outpouring.

He will soon ask you if he is your "Lamb of God?"

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by arrhem: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2017
I hope Bakare read this

For scholarships, schools admission, visa processing, etc to study in any country visit http://arrhem..com
Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by aolawale025: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2017
I think Bakare has access to buhari. He may have been talking privately
Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by Ovamboland(m): 7:12am On Oct 22, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:

Sure your itemised points lack substance
eg no $25bn is not a project has been said by all the people involved yet you don't care and wish it's really contracts.
The save Nigeria group protested irresponsible behaviour of the then president by not handing over power when he went for treatment and the stance of a cabal not to carry along the VP in government business, they did not protest against the president being ill or treating himself.

Which laws reduced church influence or you mean man's influence?

If you call hate speech peaceful, already causing social tension in parts of the country far from the source of the speeches, a responsible government will not wait until Rwanda happen before taking mm measures.

Anyone who was illegally incarcerated can seek legal redress that's not a national issue. Law should not be respecter of persons, our legal system needs reforms, complaints only when prominent person is involved is not altruistic.

Herdsmen attacks is not new or a recent problem, why our past and current governments have failed to find solution should be a national discuss and highlight the general insecurity from kidnappers robbers etc. It's not a problem Bakare solve by talking. It also has little to do with the origin of the president but general failure of our system and institutions.

If the extension was passing through your home town will there be any problems? Which town in Nigeria doesn't deserve a rail link? When was the extension introduced? What is the cost benefits?
Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by Ovamboland(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It's just proof that he is very dishonest man who was not ready to give GEJ a chance from day one

Yet the save Nigeria group he championed made GEJ acting president, yet he gave him no chance. Are you a kid?
Re: An Open Letter To Pst. Tunde Bakare by a Concerned Fan by SalamRushdie: 7:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Ovamboland:

Yet the save Nigeria group he championed made GEJ acting president, yet he gave him no chance. Are you a kid?

Why don't you tell us Why he is silent after two horrible years of the worst governance possible. He didn't even govt Jonathan 6 weeks in power before he started his well Orchestrated campaign of calumny against him .

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: Tony Nwoye, Face Of Achievement, Hope – Chukwuelue / South-east To Experience Agro-cultural Revolution As Kalu Woos Chinese Investors / Buhari Blames Middlemen For Poor Economy (sunday Herald: January 29, 1984)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.